BREAKING: Barack Obama's shocking ties to Moammar Gadhafi!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Obama's Mystery Links to Qaddafi Uncovered - Rev. Wright - Fox Nation

Gadhafi's quote: "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Fox broke this last night. The connection between Obama, Rev. Wright, Gadhafi and Louis Farrakhan is starting to come out. This is why Obama has been silent on the Libyan tyrant's massacre of his people the past week, bombing civilians, etc. Tim Russert confronted Obama on this back in spring of 2008, and Obama's answer was "I have lots of Jewish friends" (WTF?).

The reason the Navy can't get onshore to rescue fleeing Americans from Libya right now? "The waters are too rough". Our military, that stormed Normandy, including our Coast Guard which rescues people from the water underneath Cat 4/5 hurricanes...........but we can't get some SEALS or Marines or anyone onshore in Libya? Obama is making that call. Not the military.

God help us if this man is re-elected.

Attachments

• $636_Obama_Qaddafi_Reuters_0.jpg
    $636_Obama_Qaddafi_Reuters_0.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 115
BTW, Gadhafi said , "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Is he a birther now haha!!!???

But seriously, this explains a whole lot about Obama's strange activities.

BTW, Gadhafi said , "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Considering how many times Obama mentioned Hosni Mubarak's name in the days leading up to his removal, it's interesting that Obama has resisted mentioning Gaddafi's once; that in spite of the Libyan minister's statement that Gaddafi himself gave the order for the Lockerbie plane bombing.

"I have proof that Gaddafi gave the order on Lockerbie," said the minister, who stepped down Monday to protest the ongoing violence in Libya.

Gaddafi ordered Lockerbie bombing: Ex-minister

Last edited:

Gadhafi's quote: "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Fox broke this last night. The connection between Obama, Rev. Wright, Gadhafi and Louis Farrakhan is starting to come out. This is why Obama has been silent on the Libyan tyrant's massacre of his people the past week, bombing civilians, etc. Tim Russert confronted Obama on this back in spring of 2008, and Obama's answer was "I have lots of Jewish friends" (WTF?).

The reason the Navy can't get onshore to rescue fleeing Americans from Libya right now? "The waters are too rough". Our military, that stormed Normandy, including our Coast Guard which rescues people from the water underneath Cat 4/5 hurricanes...........but we can't get some SEALS or Marines or anyone onshore in Libya? Obama is making that call. Not the military.

All i can say is ........ Due to freedom of speech in this country any one can say anything. Be it the dumbest F%$#ing thing ever or just an observation on you local grocery store. This post is the former.

my 'shock' though palpable, does not rise to levels necessary to motivate my give a shit factor- not.....shocking....... enough, please provide more shock (therapy).

oh all The people that Obama has connections to and people on the left are up in arms about a phone call with a fake Koch that proved Walker didnt really know who Koch is personally. Then they act like that phone call was exposing the biggest political conspiracy ever yet brush off all the crazy connections obama has. The hippocrisy annoys me.

All i can say is ........ Due to freedom of speech in this country any one can say anything. Be it the dumbest F%$#ing thing ever or just an observation on you local grocery store. This post is the former.

Thats all? Thats the best response you got?

The connection is clear between all 4 of those men. Clear as day.

And so is the certainty that our military could've landed on Libya and rescued those Americans by now. Our SEALS and Marines are more than capable of doing just that. And the offical excuse is "The water is too rough"...........but the Coast Guard sails and rescues under Cat 4/5 Hurricanes. You telling me we dont' have a Coast Guard ship that could land a couple SEAL teams there to get those people out? Is there a Cat 6 Hurricane in the Meditteranean Sea that no one knows about?

Or does Obama just not want to offend his Libyan friend?

The former makes a lot less sense than the latter, doesn't it?

FOX nation:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That says it all. Not a lick of proof, but then again wingnuts dont require proof just talking points

Thx for posting this again....i posted it yesterday...

i am convinced now more than ever that Obama is an Islam Nation-supporting anti-Colonialist Marxist...

I am amused that you are taking your cue from Gadhafi. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thats all? Thats the best response you got?

The connection is clear between all 4 of those men. Clear as day.

And so is the certainty that our military could've landed on Libya and rescued those Americans by now. Our SEALS and Marines are more than capable of doing just that. And the offical excuse is "The water is too rough"...........but the Coast Guard sails and rescues under Cat 4/5 Hurricanes. You telling me we dont' have a Coast Guard ship that could land a couple SEAL teams there to get those people out? Is there a Cat 6 Hurricane in the Meditteranean Sea that no one knows about?

Or does Obama just not want to offend his Libyan friend?

The former makes a lot less sense than the latter, doesn't it?

none of what you said makes sense. Officials are able to get out through normal modes of transport. storming the beaches has not quite become an option just yet.
and "offend his Libyan friend"? are you kidding me?
Don't tell me ...... you are one of those brainiacs who still believe he was born in Kenya too.

i am convinced now more than ever that Obama is an Islam Nation-supporting anti-Colonialist Marxist...

Because Gadhafi tells you so.

Sorry man! I just did a thread on it too. Yeah, it's a crazy thought. That our Navy, USMC, USCG can't get on shore to rescue them while Gadhafi is ordering bombers to bomb people? Wow.

Sorry man! I just did a thread on it too. Yeah, it's a crazy thought. That our Navy, USMC, USCG can't get on shore to rescue them while Gadhafi is ordering bombers to bomb people? Wow.

So you call our military cowards. Interesting.

This post is entirely retarded. Crackpots can say whatever they want to and you take it as Bible fact? Of course you do...because you have no sense of objective news reporting...you just see what you want to see.

Obama's not dismantling the country. Your elected officials in legislature have more power than the president. Open your fucking eyes.

I am amused that you are taking your cue from Gadhafi. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

OH!!! Well maybe you can explain, being you are an ex-Navy officer.

Other nations got their people out. We've still got 600 stranded in a port. The official "excuse" is the water and weather is too rough.

The Navy, USMC and Coast Guard can't handle that water? Or Obama won't allow them to?

So you call our military cowards. Interesting.

With your reading comprehension, I'm shocked the Navy let you anywhere near the important buttons.

Of course our military are not cowards. Thats my whole point. Of all the military units in the WORLD, if ANYONE can get through the worst weather, the worst waters or the most hostile places, it is ours. Our Navy, our USMC, our Coast Guard can handle anything involving water and a shore.

Yet....we have 600 Americans still stranded while Gadhafi orders bombers to strike, and other nations, like China, have already gotten their citizens out.

What gives? The only thing preventing a rescue is an order from the Commander in Chief. We're waiting. So are the 600 stranded Americans. Except no one is ordering bombers to hit us. Those 600? Well, pray for 'em. At least until the choppy waters calm down, right?

Forum List

Back