BREAKING: Barack Obama's shocking ties to Moammar Gadhafi!!!

All true patriotic Americans should heap praise on Pres. Obama for orchestrating the heroic rescue of U.S. citizens out of Lybia. :clap2:

lol...

Bow down to him....juat as it seems RW is doing.
Praise the savior. He did it again!

Savior? Implying he's The Messiah? Hmmm, I thought he had strong connections to Louis Farrakhan and is a secret Muslim himself. He can't be both.

No sir. They were not saved.
They fled....and not as quickly as they were hoping as they were held up by incimate weather.
There IS a difference.

Is this getting beyond ridiculous or what? :lol::lol::lol:

People are hanging from telephone wires.....trucks are full of the dead....tens of thousands are cramming the exits....American lives are at stake but BO did essentially nothing...oh...except BO appointed Hillary to go to a meeting next week.......and then off he went to attend a Motown party that Michelle cooked up for Black month or whatever...

ridiculous indeed...

My goodness, your concern and tears for Libyans is touching. I almost believe you are sincere. Almost.

All true patriotic Americans should heap praise on Pres. Obama for orchestrating the heroic rescue of U.S. citizens out of Lybia. :clap2:

lol...

Savior? Implying he's The Messiah? Hmmm, I thought he had strong connections to Louis Farrakhan and is a secret Muslim himself. He can't be both.

You know how it goes, Maggie. We on the Left apparently think Obama is the Messiah....even tho the only ones I ever see calling him the Messiah are Righties. Odd, isn't it? :eusa_eh:

Isn't it interesting how Jarhead and Buc follow each other around in threads and keep spouting the same silly stuff over and over trying to out-silly each other?

I wonder why you had to say that. Follow each other around? I dont even know the guy and to be frank, I dont really know where or when he posts.

He and I may have similar thoughts....so do you and a host of people on here. Whats wrong with that?

But yet you try to discredit me.....

I wonder why you feel the need to do that.

I am making an observation...an observation that has already been confirmed thru a few PMs and pos-reps from others.

Sorry you don't like observations of fact....but, wait...that dislike of facts you have....self-evident.

Better yet...

All those that positive repped this moron for making an observation that me and another poster have siumilar views.....say so..

And all of those that PM'ed him for making such an astute observation that 2 posters on here with similar political views say similar things...

And finally....all those that believe that I follow him around and have seen where he and I have been going back and forth like a tag team.....show me where.

Or was he simply lying.

lol...

Secret Muslim?
STRONG connections to Louis Farrakhan?

Please show me where I said that.
I only know of his relationship with Farrakhan based on what he has written about. I have no reason to believe it was STRONG.
And as far as I know, he is a Christian.

Why must you refute something I say by putting words in my mouth?

Obviously an assessment of the safety of the people on the ferry vs the safety of sending a ferry out into rough seas was made and it was decided that they were safer in port.

Looks like that assessment was correct.....Americans are safe

I do not recalll ANYONE saying that Obama should have ordered the ferry to leave port.
To be frank...despite the great power you see him as having, I likely doubt he had the power to order a NON american vessel to do anything.

All we are saying is it would have been a better move to use our military to ensure no time was wasted getting them the hell out of there.

But what the hell...only 167 Americans.

Why should he risk pissing off the left by using the mil;itary to ensure the lives of 167 Americans were safe.

He preferred gambling and hoping no one blew the dam ferry up as it sat in the port fotr 72 hours with a big target on it saying.."167 defensless Americans sitting right here"

Well...he won the gamble.....so lets hail the king!

Woulda...coulda ....shoulda

Have the Marines storm the shores of Tripoli once again

In hindsight....his assessment proved to be the correct one

The entire region is in turmoil at the present time. One bad move could historically be the worst decision in history. The US needs to, and is in the process of, reassessing it's entire strategy on its relationships with all Mideastern and North African nations. The Bush Doctrine is about to be filed away as a decision for its time. It's now time for a new doctrine, and it won't begin with shots being fired by the United States.

I do not recalll ANYONE saying that Obama should have ordered the ferry to leave port.
To be frank...despite the great power you see him as having, I likely doubt he had the power to order a NON american vessel to do anything.

All we are saying is it would have been a better move to use our military to ensure no time was wasted getting them the hell out of there.

Why should he risk pissing off the left by using the mil;itary to ensure the lives of 167 Americans were safe.

He preferred gambling and hoping no one blew the dam ferry up as it sat in the port fotr 72 hours with a big target on it saying.."167 defensless Americans sitting right here"

Storm the shores?

Why must you exaggerate what I am saying?

Contacting the Libyan government and telling them we are sending over a ship so we may evacuate our citizens while they are dealing with the civil unrest in their streets is by no means storming the shores.

I question why you must take a suggestion of a simple NON AGRESSIVE action and refute it by implyiung that it is an invasion.

You talk as though you're privy to every communique between the US and Libya. How do you know they haven't been doing everything you suggest, and more? You don't.

And if he WERE a Muslim, the only thing I would hold against him was the fact the he refused to admit it....
I am Jew. I really dont care what religion my President is.

Fuck U

BO is about as "patriotic" as you and all supporters of the Islam Nation are...

China managed to send in one of their navy ships.....BO said and did jackshit...

China isn't a threat to Libya. If the US sent in a naval ship, all hell would break loose. THINK!! And if you need serious background history, then do some research. You people act as though this would be something as simple as calling the cops and having them knock down a door.

The entire region is in turmoil at the present time. One bad move could historically be the worst decision in history. The US needs to, and is in the process of, reassessing it's entire strategy on its relationships with all Mideastern and North African nations. The Bush Doctrine is about to be filed away as a decision for its time. It's now time for a new doctrine, and it won't begin with shots being fired by the United States.

Interesting....

So you see this scenario:

Americans in a land where civil unrest occurrs. The goivernment starts to randomly kill people in the streets.
American military sends over a ship to get Americans out as they are stranded due to weather.
The government of the other country opts to shoot at the rescuing ship.
The rescuing ship shoots back simply in defense...

And yet it BEGAN with shots fired by the US.

Maggie...you are better than that.

Storm the shores?

Contacting the Libyan government and telling them we are sending over a ship so we may evacuate our citizens while they are dealing with the civil unrest in their streets is by no means storming the shores.

I question why you must take a suggestion of a simple NON AGRESSIVE action and refute it by implyiung that it is an invasion.

You talk as though you're privy to every communique between the US and Libya. How do you know they haven't been doing everything you suggest, and more? You don't.

No Maggie.

I watched innocent people in the streets dying at the hands of a man that hates Americans and Americans unable to leave that land due to weather.....and I saw the US do nothing to expedite their departure.
72 hours passed and the only reason they got out was becuase the weather lifted.
The US may have tried some diplomatic things that did not work...but the bottom line is 72 hours passed and they were still there.

Last edited:
Sadly, becuase it is about Obama, you are not interested in finding out whether or not such a thing has validity.

I am not saying "such is fact"....but I AM saying..."we should see what is true about it"

Afterall...it is quite interesting that Obama has not mentioned his name once...yet he mentioned Mubaraks name quite often during the same type of siutuation.

Does that not raise your eyebrow?

But everytime some story comes up from the said publications and is proved false or at least found to be riddled with half truths combined to portray a non-facted based reality, most folks on the right ignore the proof and keep right on spouting the false story as if it were never proven false.

They are not proven as non truths or half truths.
They are dismissed as non issues.

For example...the Ayers relationship was dimissed this way...
"he was 8 years old when Ayers was affiliated with a radical violent group"
And I say....So was I....but I would expect people to question me as to why I would want to associate with someone with that kind of past...it is not an issue of how old I was when he was acting violent...it is an issue of having a relationship with someone with that kind of past.

I know....what about redemption.....yeah...yeah...that alone...maybe...but the others as well?

Likje.....

"How could he be aware of Reszko and his illegal doings"...
I say.....that is what we, as Americans are supposed to keep an eye open to...Obama was offered a deal by Reszko that was too good to be true.....and he didnt question it?

Or....

"Van Jones WAS an admitted communist and now he is not...and How was Obama to know of his beliefs in the past"
I say....how many more times can he get away with saying "how was I to know"

I mean...afterall...isnt his judgement one of the most important charactersitics that should be taken into consideration by the media asnd the people when they elect a President?

No...nothing was proven false......they were just dismissed as non issues...and those of us that pressed them were called paranoid and conspiracists.

blahblah.gif
They WERE non-issues. They only became "issues" because the maniacs at Fox News manage to drive all the other news of the day. Tell us how Bill Ayer's radicalism of the 1960's has had any effect whatsoever on the issues of the day. Tell us how Van Jones' support of black issues in his past (it was never proven he was a card-carrying "Communist") has had any effect whatsoever on the issues of the day.

Storm the shores?

No Maggie.

I watched innocent people in the streets dying at the hands of a man that hates Americans and Americans unable to leave that land due to weather.....and I saw the US do nothing to expedite their departure.

who is this man who hates americans?

I wonder why you had to say that. Follow each other around? I dont even know the guy and to be frank, I dont really know where or when he posts.

He and I may have similar thoughts....so do you and a host of people on here. Whats wrong with that?

But yet you try to discredit me.....

I wonder why you feel the need to do that.

I am making an observation...an observation that has already been confirmed thru a few PMs and pos-reps from others.

Sorry you don't like observations of fact....but, wait...that dislike of facts you have....self-evident.

Better yet...

All those that positive repped this moron for making an observation that me and another poster have siumilar views.....say so..

And all of those that PM'ed him for making such an astute observation that 2 posters on here with similar political views say similar things...

And finally....all those that believe that I follow him around and have seen where he and I have been going back and forth like a tag team.....show me where.

Or was he simply lying.

My, My! I certainly hit a nerve. A BIG nerve. A REALLY BIG nerve. :eusa_eh:

No sir. They were not saved.
They fled....and not as quickly as they were hoping as they were held up by incimate weather.
There IS a difference.

People are hanging from telephone wires.....trucks are full of the dead....tens of thousands are cramming the exits....American lives are at stake but BO did essentially nothing...oh...except BO appointed Hillary to go to a meeting next week.......and then off he went to attend a Motown party that Michelle cooked up for Black month or whatever...

ridiculous indeed...

And what? Place our soldiers or Marines in the middle and have even more dead bodies? You're fucking clueless with regard to anything remotely resembling what happens in the real world.

It just gets deeper and deeper for Obama and his ilk and all the liberals can do is essentially repeat from the Hillary Clinton playbook of 1994: "It's this vast right-wing conspiracy". That worked great for the dems, didn;t it? Now Clinton has no law license forever for lying before a grand jury about getting blowjobs from a liberal democrat twit who saved his sperm as millions of tint, crusty keepsakes while his own wife was just a few dozen yards away at most in another part of the White House. yet they called the "right wing conspiracy' (that didn't exist, and was right about Clinton if it did) "crazy".

The Republicans took the democrats to the woodshed last November and whipped their asses like the unruly rural racists the democrats are (I point to "well-respected" democrat congressional chairperson, the former KKK officer Robert Byrd)

Patriots are taking back America from the unions in WI, where a majority of the citizens support the assembly's actions despite protesters bused in by democrats and union thugs for effect.

11 states are putting through legislation that demands Obama release citizenship records he has fought long and hard to keep hidden - just like president Nixon and his audio tapes - tapes that brought him down.

Obama's polls are tanking. Rasmussen is leading the downward charge, but they're always ahead. Real Clear politics shows a graph that manifestly displays that after a "Honeymoon" of a few months after taking office, obama as been on a slow and rocky descent downward. This past week for Rasmussen shows his lowest level yet, but is in line with the overall graph at real clear politics. On the flip side, approval numbers for congressional republicans remains considerably higher than for democrats across the board.

This absolutely feels now like history repeating itself. It's clear that Obama will be lucky if he even remains in office to complete his term. The chances of re-election, when you add it all up, are close to zero without a miracle and he used his up - he got elected.

But everytime some story comes up from the said publications and is proved false or at least found to be riddled with half truths combined to portray a non-facted based reality, most folks on the right ignore the proof and keep right on spouting the false story as if it were never proven false.

They are not proven as non truths or half truths.
They are dismissed as non issues.

For example...the Ayers relationship was dimissed this way...
"he was 8 years old when Ayers was affiliated with a radical violent group"
And I say....So was I....but I would expect people to question me as to why I would want to associate with someone with that kind of past...it is not an issue of how old I was when he was acting violent...it is an issue of having a relationship with someone with that kind of past.

I know....what about redemption.....yeah...yeah...that alone...maybe...but the others as well?

Likje.....

"How could he be aware of Reszko and his illegal doings"...
I say.....that is what we, as Americans are supposed to keep an eye open to...Obama was offered a deal by Reszko that was too good to be true.....and he didnt question it?

Or....

"Van Jones WAS an admitted communist and now he is not...and How was Obama to know of his beliefs in the past"
I say....how many more times can he get away with saying "how was I to know"

I mean...afterall...isnt his judgement one of the most important charactersitics that should be taken into consideration by the media asnd the people when they elect a President?

No...nothing was proven false......they were just dismissed as non issues...and those of us that pressed them were called paranoid and conspiracists.

blahblah.gif
They WERE non-issues. They only became "issues" because the maniacs at Fox News manage to drive all the other news of the day. Tell us how Bill Ayer's radicalism of the 1960's has had any effect whatsoever on the issues of the day. Tell us how Van Jones' support of black issues in his past (it was never proven he was a card-carrying "Communist") has had any effect whatsoever on the issues of the day.

Non whatsover...no affect all.

But you see, I am one that believes that a man or woman who represents us as POTUS should be held to a higher standard.
And perhaps I could get passed a lot of it.
But his excuse was "I didnt know" for every one of them.

I did not know of Ayers past.
I did not know Van Jones was once an admitted communist (no one said he carried a card)
I did not know of Wrights' views
I did not know Resko was a crook.

Well....I prefer a man or woman that is a better judge of character.

There was a lot of shit that got passed this guy....A LOT....

And you are OK with that?

ridiculous indeed...

And what? Place our soldiers or Marines in the middle and have even more dead bodies? You're fucking clueless with regard to anything remotely resembling what happens in the real world.

I blame John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies.

Whatever that crap was that's posted right above this...it's certainly not anything worth reading. Why? Not because it's politically opposite to anything I think...but it's more partisan drivel.

vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

Better yet...

Or was he simply lying.

My, My! I certainly hit a nerve. A BIG nerve. A REALLY BIG nerve. :eusa_eh:

Sure did...you used a lie to put my credibility on the line...so I will be dammed sure to make sure it is YOUR credbility that is the issue.

Noticed no one stood up for you. They refused to join in your lie.

Not everyone is willing to lie just so they can discredit a poster on here.

You are one of the few.

Forum List

Back