Nancy Pelosi knocks Trump’s “cognitive disorders”; then confuses Trump and Biden.

Too funny. She needs to go along with Biden.

lol ... right.

donny repeated haley's name over & over & over & over again.

& lest ye forget, you trump humper you ....

donny also got biden & obama mixed up a couple times too.

but thanx for the false equivalency! :113:

Any thoughts on the senile old bat Piglosi, Simp?

that she almost said biden, but corrected herself immediately & i'm almost certain it was because, as is the (D') smart strategy - which is to shift from spending too much time talking about yer twice impeached, 1 term, 91count indicted, losing loser & his chaos ... to policies that biden got passed.

that she almost said biden, but corrected herself immediately & i'm almost certain it was because, as is the (D') smart strategy - which is to shift from spending too much time talking about yer twice impeached, 1 term, 91count indicted, losing loser & his chaos ... to policies that biden got passed.
So your thoughts are:

I must spin Piglosi being a puddinbrain and cry about Trump some more.

Awesome! :auiqs.jpg:

dog FOX.jpg

Read the title of the OP, moron. You're not too smart are you? BTW, I never met kitchen help that was so taken by making a sammich that they were still talking about it over a year later.

'taken' ... naw ... hust using yer material, cause you ain't worth anything new. talk 'bout same ol' same ol'.

LMAO. You should take your show on the road.

that's yer job.

Is this your way of claiming the video is fake, Simp?

the clip isn't fake - i saw it this morning ... it was longer than yers, but she said 'joe' & caught herself before finishing AND corrected herself mid sentence, because she was already thinking what she was going to say about biden.

Your weak game keeps getting weaker. :auiqs.jpg:

what's weak is trying to compare her to donny's obvious, multiple mistakes & say it is equal in that comparison.

nice try & donny loves you long time for grabbing yer ankles for him.

Last edited:
the clip isn't fake - i saw it this morning ... it was longer than yers, but she said 'joe' & caught herself before finishing AND corrected herself mid sentence, because she was already thinking what she was going to say about biden.

what's weak is trying to compare her to donny obvious, multiple mistakes & say it is equal in that comparison.

nice try & donny loves you long time for grabbing yer ankles for him.
Yer TDS is cute, Cupcake.

Forum List

Back