Breaking another school shooting

See post 9 dipshit.

I did, your excuse doesn't fly. You are still garbage. From what I have seen of your posts, you are man with a small penis who is so unhappy in life that you feel the need to be a total asswipe on a message board. Grow the fuck up!

It's not an excuse, and if it were, you're certainly not worthy of one. Judging by your avatar, you're a 300 pounder in a trailer downing Bo-Bons. Grow the fuck down!
Even if I actually lived in trailer, I still would not be you.
A child probably died here and your first reaction is to play politics. You are dirt.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Look folks we just lost an innocent American citizen. Could you for once put yourself in the place of the family?

It's a sad day for America. You send you kid off to what should be the safest place on the planet, school, and he comes home in a body bag. This just isn't right...

A place can only be safe if you have security, there are some good night clubs down here in Birmingham that employ off duty police officers at the door and they are packing, no violent incidents ever happen there. Maybe the schools needs to take notes from this night club, without that security all the riff raff would come in there and fuck that night club up.

We need armed security guards at our schools to prevent shit like this.

Are you gonna search 'em. see if they're carrying? How you gonna know if some kid has a gun in his backpack or stuck in his waistband under his coat or sweater? Make 'em go through a metal detector? You want some ahole feeling up your 15 year old daughter cuz the alarm went off? 1100 kids, how you gonna screen 'em all in the morning?

I hear ya man, just don't know what the answer is.

Are you gonna search 'em. see if they're carrying? How you gonna know if some kid has a gun in his backpack or stuck in his waistband under his coat or sweater? Make 'em go through a metal detector? You want some ahole feeling up your 15 year old daughter cuz the alarm went off? 1100 kids, how you gonna screen 'em all in the morning?

Some schools here in North Carolina have metal detectors at the entry points.

If you have trained arm security guards on the premesis they can put out the threat quicker than waiting for the SWAT Team or police to show up, by than the asshole has already killed 5 or 6 kids. I don't like this anymore than you do but this is the world we live in, inner city schools have metal detectors and security similar to TSA at the air port and I can't remember the last time anyone has shot up a school in downtown Detroit or Baltimore, something to think about.

How about a rational national firearm control policy?

If you have trained arm security guards on the premesis they can put out the threat quicker than waiting for the SWAT Team or police to show up, by than the asshole has already killed 5 or 6 kids. I don't like this anymore than you do but this is the world we live in, inner city schools have metal detectors and security similar to TSA at the air port and I can't remember the last time anyone has shot up a school in downtown Detroit or Baltimore, something to think about.

Actually - a small police force (depending on size of campus) is also a good option. At my son's college - the police force (four men) are all retired State Police Officers. Not only good for security on campus, it's a nice job for retired cops...

It is sad this child was shot, but we don't have to go crazy. I don't know if I want my child on lock down because of this. I don't really like the idea of my child going to a school with armed guards. Isn't their a saying about giving up freedom for safety?

How is a "national firearm control policy" going to prevent something like this? You think the bad guy is going to put his guns away because of a policy? It's already against the law to bring weapons into schools. They can't follow law - you expect them to follow a "national gun control policy?" How idiotic.

Actually - a small police force (depending on size of campus) is also a good option. At my son's college - the police force (four men) are all retired State Police Officers. Not only good for security on campus, it's a nice job for retired cops...

Yup you could actually post some retired vets there too, we have alot of men and women coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan who need the work, the unemployment numbers for us Veterans is double that of the civilians.

Not no but hell NO.

Forum List

Back