Breaking another school shooting

How unbelievably sad for the slain student and his family. Warrior, you are a fuckin' idiot.

I posted it before some dipshit Liberal blamed a Christian Republican -

You know, the occasional idiocy seen on a message board?

Christ - grow a brain...

And don't worry - some dipshit idiot Liberal will post that in this thread.

I'll bet the shooter is another one of them anti-Christian Liberals...

Dude, shut the fuck up. You are a douchbag. No one knows what happened. This also involves children, don't play partisan bullshit now because you can't handle not be piece of crap for ten seconds.

That's why I add the scanner feed.

How unbelievably sad for the slain student and his family. Warrior, you are a fuckin' idiot.

Christ - grow a brain...

You keep telling yourself that scumbag

I'll bet the shooter is another one of them anti-Christian Liberals...

Dude, shut the fuck up. You are a douchbag. No one knows what happened. This also involves children, don't play partisan bullshit now because you can't handle not be piece of crap for ten seconds.

See post 9 dipshit.

I did, your excuse doesn't fly. You are still garbage. From what I have seen of your posts, you are man with a small penis who is so unhappy in life that you feel the need to be a total asswipe on a message board. Grow the fuck up!

See post 9 dipshit.

I did, your excuse doesn't fly. You are still garbage. From what I have seen of your posts, you are man with a small penis who is so unhappy in life that you feel the need to be a total asswipe on a message board. Grow the fuck up!

It's not an excuse, and if it were, you're certainly not worthy of one. Judging by your avatar, you're a 300 pound heffer in a trailer downing Bon-Bons and chugging cream soda. Grow the fuck down!

Last edited:

Christ - grow a brain...

Dipshit idiot liberals do what they do, like the Gabby Giffords shooting when they tried to blame Palin and the conservatives. I see no reason to sink to that level.

Forum List

Back