Breaking another school shooting

How about a rational national firearm control policy?

How is a "national firearm control policy" going to prevent something like this? You think the bad guy is going to put his guns away because of a policy? It's already against the law to bring weapons into schools. They can't follow law - you expect them to follow a "national gun control policy?" How idiotic.

A policy like that will only work if we can somehow convince the bad guys to start following the law.

Yup you could actually post some retired vets there too, we have alot of men and women coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan who need the work, the unemployment numbers for us Veterans is double that of the civilians.

You're right. Would be a great job for a vet as well.

Bullies get shot. Big whoop!. HS lesson. Don't pick on people and nobody gets killed...go figure.

Kids are driven by their hormones and everything can get out of perspective. I had a broken arm(a trampoline injury) in junior year..new to that school and one of the school bullies constantly tried to trip me or knock my books out of the good arm. I didn't even know the dude. The day my cast was removed I followed the stupid fuck out of the school parking lot and he on his motorcycle. I waited till we were on a quiet residential street and rove up behind him and "bumped" his bike in the ass. Then he tried to run and we had a very invigorating high speed chase through people yards and all through the town of Edmonds WA...a cop saw the chase and tried to keep up on these very windy roads but couldn't hang at our speeds..My car was a mini cooper with a built engine and suspension..I raced it. Anyway eventually the dumb ass pulled up to a stop sign and I did a sideways "clip" right through him and his motorbike. He landed about thirty feet into a roadside ditch. I jumped out and kicked him in the teeth a few times for good measure. I could hear the cop's siren coming in the distance..we REALLY left that dumb cop in our dust.. So I jumped back in my mini and drove about a quarter mile and drove right off the road into some trees. In about 20 seconds the cop went screaming by...Good times!

Next day in school dude shows up with a cast on his leg and guess what?...Not a fuckin peep out of the guy. Go figure.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
It is sad this child was shot, but we don't have to go crazy. I don't know if I want my child on lock down because of this. I don't really like the idea of my child going to a school with armed guards. Isn't their a saying about giving up freedom for safety?

How come its ok for children who go to school in Detroit to have armed guards, but other places do not?

Yup you could actually post some retired vets there too, we have alot of men and women coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan who need the work, the unemployment numbers for us Veterans is double that of the civilians.

for some vets yes but not all vets.

for some vets yes but not all vets.

Military Vets with a Military Police Background could perform this job easily.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
How about a rational national firearm control policy?

How is a "national firearm control policy" going to prevent something like this? You think the bad guy is going to put his guns away because of a policy? It's already against the law to bring weapons into schools. They can't follow law - you expect them to follow a "national gun control policy?" How idiotic.

Read this very slowly. I've read many of your posts, you're not only a punk but quite stupid. Now, how do I know this? Because I spent a career as a law enforcement officer and mouths like yours are heard from the cage of Crown Vics all over this nation.

It is sad this child was shot, but we don't have to go crazy. I don't know if I want my child on lock down because of this. I don't really like the idea of my child going to a school with armed guards. Isn't their a saying about giving up freedom for safety?

How come its ok for children who go to school in Detroit to have armed guards, but other places do not?

I don't think it is okay. I understand why people might have put that in place, but I don't think it is good idea even then. What message does it send those children? That they are already in prison? That they are already low lifes?
If my high school had armed guards, I might wonder what kind of student my school thought I was.

We had one school security guard, and he was a great guy, got to know most of the kids. Treated them like students, not criminals.

I don't think it is okay. I understand why people might have put that in place, but I don't think it is good idea even then. What message does it send those children? That they are already in prison? That they are already low lifes?
If my high school had armed guards, I might wonder what kind of student my school thought I was.

This is the world we live in though, shoot I work for the Feds and we have armed guards here and a scanner where we have to put out lunch boxes and stuff in before we enter the building, this is necessary nowadays to maintain safety and security. Shoot the kids who are going to school in the inner cities already have security just like the air port.

We had one school security guard, and he was a great guy, got to know most of the kids. Treated them like students, not criminals.

We had one guy who was supposed to secure the campus at my high school, he was an old 57 year old guy, a friend of mine got in his car and tried to ditch and the old security guard jumped right in the middle of the road to try and stop him, my friend tried to swerve in the other lane but the old guy just jumped in front of the car and said your going to have to kill me if you want to ditch:eek: old guy was gung ho about his job.

bullies get shot. Big whoop!. Hs lesson. Don't pick on people and nobody gets killed...go figure.

Kids are driven by their hormones and everything can get out of perspective. I had a broken arm(a trampoline injury) in junior year..new to that school and one of the school bullies constantly tried to trip me or knock my books out of the good arm. I didn't even know the dude. The day my cast was removed i followed the stupid fuck out of the school parking lot and he on his motorcycle. I waited till we were on a quiet residential street and rove up behind him and "bumped" his bike in the ass. Then he tried to run and we had a very invigorating high speed chase through people yards and all through the town of edmonds wa...a cop saw the chase and tried to keep up on these very windy roads but couldn't hang at our speeds..my car was a mini cooper with a built engine and suspension..i raced it. Anyway eventually the dumb ass pulled up to a stop sign and i did a sideways "clip" right through him and his motorbike. He landed about thirty feet into a roadside ditch. I jumped out and kicked him in the teeth a few times for good measure. I could hear the cop's siren coming in the distance..we really left that dumb cop in our dust.. So i jumped back in my mini and drove about a quarter mile and drove right off the road into some trees. In about 20 seconds the cop went screaming by...good times!

Next day in school dude shows up with a cast on his leg and guess what?...not a fuckin peep out of the guy. Go figure.

$mini-cooper-racing-at-oulton-park-in-1965-620x453.jpg

Forum List

Back