Breaking: Another Hostage Situation in France

Wow, I will follow that. France is a very, very Catholic country. The Muslims are so disdained there, so it follows that the French have exponentially more problems than other western European countries with more religious diversity. It's only a matter of time before the Islamic radicals figure out how to blow up Notre Dame.

Last edited:
B67Koq9IMAAIycn.jpg

Nobody else seems to be reporting anything on this.

We shall see.

Well I see it just popped up on another site. One day france will be able to defend itself.

Last edited:
While it may be terrorists, police are saying it may also be an ordinary robbery gone wrong. Information is not clear yet.

Just horrible!

The religion of peace strikes again?

No.

Muslims are not terrorists.

Terrorists are terrorists.

:rolleyes:
What let me get this right..... Tea party members are terrorists, Catholics are terrorists, but Muslims that are terrorists are not terrorists? I got that right?

No and you know it.

Don't try to blame tee potty and/or catholics.

Muslim terrorists are terrorists.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

Just horrible!

No.

What let me get this right..... Tea party members are terrorists, Catholics are terrorists, but Muslims that are terrorists are not terrorists? I got that right?

No and you know it.

Yet you clearly claimed there were NO Muslim terrorists.

Police: 2 hostages held in jewelry shop in southern France
January 09, 2015 18:19 GMT

By SAMUEL PETREQUIN Associated Press

PARIS (AP) -- A police officer says two hostages are being held by a gunman in a jewelry store in the southern French city of Montpellier.

The officer, who could not be named speaking about an ongoing situation, said the attacker has locked himself inside the downtown shop, with police ready to intervene outside.

He said it is unclear whether the hostage-taking is related to the massacre Wednesday in Paris at the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo that left 12 people dead.

WPEC CBS Channel 12 News News - International News
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...s-at-a-jewelry-store-in-southern-France-.html
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....French-city-Montpellier-siege-three-days.html

Nobody else seems to be reporting anything on this.

We shall see.

Well I see it just popped up on another site. One day france will be able to defend itself.

Wow! these is happening right now as we speak! can we confirm it?

1,600,000,000 Muslims in the world. If we say that even 38,000 of them are involved in radical Islam, (and the attack in Paris was conducted by 4 individuals) then the extremists constitute 0.0024% of the Muslim population. Do the math.

1,600,000,000 Muslims in the world. If we say that even 38,000 of them are involved in radical Islam, (and the attack in Paris was conducted by 4 individuals) then the extremists constitute 0.0024% of the Muslim population. Do the math.
Remind us how less percent then that of firearms used to murder people in the US means all firearms should be banned?

Just horrible!

No.

No and you know it.

Yet you clearly claimed there were NO Muslim terrorists.

Learn to read. I wrote

Just horrible!

No.

Muslim terrorists are

I'm sure they appreciate you're giving them cover though

"Muslim terrorists are"

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I wrote.

Well, actually, what I wrote is that Muslim terrorists are terrorists.

But thanks anyway.

Apparently some believe .0024% of the Muslim population means ALL Muslims.

Apparently some believe .0024% of the Muslim population means ALL Muslims.

Nine of the took down the WTC and the Pentagon. How many is .0024% of 1,600,000,000?

I have a difficult time believing that there are only 38k Muslims in the world that are involved in radical Islam.

Forum List

Back