Breaking: Another Democrat Husband-Wife Team Linked to Fusion GPS Found in Russia Collusion Probe

I am glad that American admitted that it began with the GOP then moved to the Dems.
That is not what I said.
You admitted it when you wrote not the dossier. The investigation began with the GOP.

Conservative website first paid Fusion GPS for Trump research

Your just wrong... and incorrect. The" Dossier" started with Steele but the GOP use of Fusion GPS ended before the law firm Perkins Coi paid Steele through Fusion GPS to come up with the Dossier. Perkins Coi worked for the Hillary campaign. All that was denied but the democrats as long as they were able to deny it, until the truth came out.
Jakes a professional liar. I don't know why anybody even engages with him.

It's getting more interesting by the day.

Documents Link Putin’s ‘Favorite’ Oligarch and Obama Official Who Aided Author of Anti-Trump Dossier

After his name surfaced in news media reports related to probes by House Republicans into the dossier, Winer authored a Washington Post oped in which he conceded that while he was working at the State Department he exchanged documents and information with dossier author and former British spy Christopher Steele.

Winer further acknowledged that while at the State Department, he shared anti-Trump material with Steele passed to him by longtime Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, whom Winer described as an “old friend.” Winer wrote that the material from Blumenthal – which Winer in turn gave to Steele – originated with Cody Shearer, who is a controversial figure long tied to various Clinton scandals.

It seems that dossier might have been written by Clinton team, precisely by Blumenthal, and passed to Steele thru the State Department.

Who knew?

I am glad that American admitted that it began with the GOP then moved to the Dems.
That is not what I said.
You admitted it when you wrote not the dossier. The investigation began with the GOP.

Your just wrong... and incorrect. The" Dossier" started with Steele but the GOP use of Fusion GPS ended before the law firm Perkins Coi paid Steele through Fusion GPS to come up with the Dossier. Perkins Coi worked for the Hillary campaign. All that was denied but the democrats as long as they were able to deny it, until the truth came out.

you misspelled Trump's

Analysis | In 406 days, President Trump has made over 2,400 false or misleading claims

That's your twisted in-error take, Americano. :) But now you have admitted the affair began with the Republicans.

That is not what I said.

you misspelled Trump's

Analysis | In 406 days, President Trump has made over 2,400 false or misleading claims

Wapo Fact Checker. LOL.

In comparison with WaPo, the Onion looks real.

That is not what I said.

you misspelled Trump's

Wapo Fact Checker. LOL.

google it dipshit, theres more links to Trumps 2000 lies than you have IQ points ... FACT.

you misspelled Trump's

Wapo Fact Checker. LOL.

google it dipshit, theres more links to Trumps 2000 lies than you have IQ points ... FACT.

Fact, but in what universe?

you misspelled Trump's

Wapo Fact Checker. LOL.

You are a fucking retard.

useful idiot
noun
Politics
derogatory
(Originally) a citizen of a non-communist country sympathetic to communism who is regarded (by communists) as naive and susceptible to manipulation for propaganda or other purposes; (more widely) any person similarly manipulable for political purposes.

"Lenin ... feared that unless other countries went communist, his own revolution would be doomed to collapse under economic failure.

"This drove him to try something new at the time: a special corps of "useful idiots." ..... These foot soldiers would push his revolution in every country — co-opting and subverting democratic processes, fomenting strikes, installing secret armies and, above all, propagandizing according to Moscow's dictates."

To Propagandize The West, Lenin Recruited A Corps Of “Useful Idiots | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

The leftist useful idiots, who really are useful idiots, are now claiming that those who support liberty, free elections, the president and prosperity are the actual *useful idiots*.

He addressed my reply to deanrd.

Sometimes it looks like deanrd, rdean, and Jake are the same person.

Paid shills.

Yup it sure does.

You'd think that if they get paid, they would appear smarter.

They all used to be with CTR, now they're with Shareblue that pays by the post. Something like 2 cents.

Both are run by David Brock who started Media Matters. Go figure, three "different" organisations shilling the same thing, like it's coming from three different sources, and than FactCheck confirms for them and leftist media picks it up as "truth".

Can't make that shit up.

None of the good guys have any trouble slapping down the arguments of the likes of Americano, etc.:cool:

Last edited:

you misspelled Trump's

Wapo Fact Checker. LOL.

take your lips off of Trumps butt and find out.

He addressed my reply to deanrd.

Sometimes it looks like deanrd, rdean, and Jake are the same person.

Paid shills.

Yup it sure does.

You'd think that if they get paid, they would appear smarter.

They all used to be with CTR, now they're with Shareblue that pays by the post. Something like 2 cents.

Both are run by David Brock who started Media Matters. Go figure, three "different" organisations shilling the same thing, like it's coming from three different sources, and than FactCheck confirms for them and leftist media picks it up as "truth".

Can't make that shit up.

Useful idiots are first and foremost...idiots.

Just another dopey thread of McRacist’s that will never come to fruition.

you misspelled Trump's

Wapo Fact Checker. LOL.

take your lips off of Trumps butt and find out.

Wooooo, you're so funny.

I bet you still think that Hillary won.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. Fusion GPS and the Washington Free Beacon - Washington Free Beacon .
Immaterial. It all began with the GOP.
Where's your link fakey? Is your plan to keep pushing your LIE by trying to dismiss my evidence? Ain't gonna work, no GOP money went to Steele, that was just the commiecrats you so dearly love..
You have been denying it, and your links are fake news or alt facts. The effort began with the GOP. You don't even know what a commie or a marxist is. But if you want to see a fascist, look in the mirror. :)

Everyone does oppo research, only the commiecrats paid a foreign agent to compile propaganda, that is a violation of law.

Simply B S! Utter fabrication! A bold face lie!

And many other ways of saying it! ;)

Gathering opposition research is not against the law, no matter who is hired by you to do the investigation....

(Hiring GPS was not against the law, and FGPS hiring Steele to investigate was not against the law)

The guy from F-GPS testified under oath, that the opposition research investigation on Donald Trump's dealings started by the Washington Free Beacon kept leading to Russia....they had all the opposition research evidence they could gather from his USA dealings, and everything else with his dealings kept directing them to Russia....

So Fusion GPS through their research found an investigator for hire that had an expertise in Russia, and Steele with his ex MI6 expertise in Russia was the perfect investigator for the job....

The F-gps guy also testified under oath, that he did NOT tell Steele who his clients were, specifically because he did not want it to influence in any way, Steele's investigation.

And Thanks to Senator Feinstein, for releasing the under oath testimony of the F-gps guy!

The swamp just keeps on getting deeper The illicit activities of the Obama administration are beyond comprehension.

Another Husband-Wife Team Linked to Fusion GPS Found in Russia Collusion Probe – True Pundit
The questionnaire, from Republican Chairman Devin Nunes of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, will ask when Murray became aware that the dossier - commissioned by opposition research firm Fusion GPS - was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign.
Wasn't that Dossier started by Republicans?
I believe so..

House Republicans expand dossier probe, seek info from Obama officials

I believe you didn't read the article
From the Article:

The questionnaire, from Republican Chairman Devin Nunes of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, will ask when Murray became aware that the dossier - commissioned by opposition research firm Fusion GPS - was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign.

---------------
This is how it should read:

The questionnaire, from Republican Chairman Devin Nunes of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, will ask when Murray became aware that the dossier - commissioned by opposition research firm Fusion GPS by Republicans opposed to Trump - was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign after Trump became the GOP nominee.

----------------

Now it's correct.

Forum List

Back