BREAKING: All January 6th tapes have been released by House Speaker Mike Johnson!

It would have been, but there was nothing else there to fuel white wing talking points. Others have had the opportunity to release it.
worried.......................we have a real 1/6 trial coming up.....lololol...............you will hate it...lololol.....stupid gd time card puncher

They are playing the national security card under the utterly insane offering that the tapes might show others how to do the same.
If. If. If. Is all liberals abide by. Never the Is of reality

And all I can see is him wiping a tear.

Personal observation?

Sociopath.

And so many 'embedded' fbi agents and their proxies. :nono:

No embedded agents or proxies. What an idiot thing to say.
They have admitted it even if Wray pushed back on it, and there are txt proofs since they have been questioned in Congress. Next comes them saying the same thing under oath.

And they just have not said how many.

Where is this 'evidence'?

That will be questioned as well.

They have admitted it even if Wray pushed back on it, and there are txt proofs since they have been questioned in Congress. Next comes them saying the same thing under oath.

And they just have not said how many.

Where is this 'evidence'?

That will be questioned as well.
They said they had agents surveilling the crowd, just as any law enforcement agency would do. If to you that is some 'black ops' by the FBI to stir up trouble, just admit it now so I can block your nonsense.

They said they had agents surveilling the crowd, just as any law enforcement agency would do. If to you that is some 'black ops' by the FBI to stir up trouble, just admit it now so I can block your nonsense.
Uninteresting take. But stupid as hell tho. :dunno:

You are slow so at least you are somewhat self-aware.

Cult fucks, why dont you want to see the videos? Maybe we will find MANY more crimes committed by the protestors!

I agree. Blocked.

1700506710283.png

Another idiot who won't waste my time. Excellent.

Forum List

Back