Breaking: 4,000 Sanders Votes Were Erased To Give Clinton Win In Kentucky

If you watched the returns that night when about 95% of the vote had been counted Sanders was up around 500 votes....then all the sudden Clinton gained like 4,000 votes. It was weird

If she lost Kentucky---what?

No more fried chicken for all that hot sauce in her purse?

If you watched the returns that night when about 95% of the vote had been counted Sanders was up around 500 votes....then all the sudden Clinton gained like 4,000 votes. It was weird

I'm with you....
I was following on MSNBC and they showed a map of the state
and I think it was Louisville they were focusing on saying that it favored Clinton.
Sanders had the lead by 2,000 votes with 96% in...
I thought he would pull it out....but nope.

But it was a closed primary as I am guessing most of them are.
This was so set up for Hillary to get the nomination and yet she just squeaked by.
I'm really interested in the result of California.

you think Kentucky was something, just wait until she gets 270 electoral votes and wins the Presidency, but loses the popular vote in the general election.

VOTER FRAUD will be the Trumpbots war cry for the next 8 years and their Master will be yammering how unfair he was treated and the election was rigged..

you think Kentucky was something, just wait until she gets 270 electoral votes and wins the Presidency, but loses the popular vote in the general election.

VOTER FRAUD will be the Trumpbots war cry for the next 8 years and their Master will be yammering how unfair he was treated and the election was rigged..

Deja vu from when you loons bawled about Bush/Gore?

Except Gore's loss was legitimatel

Deja vu from when you loons bawled about Bush/Gore?

"Those who vote, decide nothing.

"Those who count the votes, decide everything."

- Josef Stalin.... and his devotees in the U.S. Democrat party

Forum List

Back