Breaking: 17 to 50,000 Angry Occupy Sanders Supporters To Crash And Take Over Democratic Convention

:banana: :happy-1: :mm: :rock: :thewave::woohoo:

Go, Bernie, Go! Bring that cheating bi@tch & the corrupt DNC to their knees!

:p

Oh this is going to be great. After its now being confirmed that Sander's had 4,000 votes mysteriously erased in Kentucky to give Hillary the win, their anger is only escalating. I expect a Kent State moment at the convention. Should be fun.

:tank:

It Begins... Angry Bernie Sanders Supporters Plan To Occupy the DNC (VIDEO)

So, let me get this straight......

You access a Facebook poster......and from that you get a span of 17 to 50 thousand angry Sanders' supporters planning to occupy the DNC convention????

Those meds are NOT working for you.

SENATOR BOXER Claims Bernie Supporters Made Her Fear for Her Life: "It Was Scary" (VIDEO)

Nothing personal. Barbara, but it is about time you and the other elitist, self-appointed rulers who have elevated yourselves above the laws you pass, the Constitution, and the rule of law start feeling a little fear from the Americans you have and continue to screw! 18% approval rate for years with no concern over the 80% who are tired as hell of what you have been doing - yup, feeling a little fear means you're not as stupid as you look / seem!

(I am NOT threatening anyone - just wanted to make that clear!)

Uncivilized, ignorant, tantrum throwers that are an embarrassment to all great Americans with movements such as MLK's,

as far as I see it.... no different than Trump supporters that would sucker punch someone they simply disagreed with....

sheesh!

Uncivilized, ignorant, tantrum throwers that are an embarrassment to all great Americans with movements such as MLK's,

as far as I see it.... no different than Trump supporters that would sucker punch someone they simply disagreed with....

sheesh!
Careful how you talk about your beloved liberals....

Oh this is going to be great. After its now being confirmed that Sander's had 4,000 votes mysteriously erased in Kentucky to give Hillary the win, their anger is only escalating. I expect a Kent State moment at the convention. Should be fun.

You access a Facebook poster......and from that you get a span of 17 to 50 thousand angry Sanders' supporters planning to occupy the DNC convention????

That's just a rough estimate. It could be anywhere between 1 to 45 thousand.

Sorta like that 'Million Man March the libs put on several years ago that took up like 3 blocks... :p

Sorta like that 'Million Man March the libs put on several years ago that took up like 3 blocks... :p

Or the million truckers who were going to shut down the U.S. where maybe 12 showed up

I'd be sickened by a Kent State moment, but wouldn't object to a Chicago moment with the scent of tear gas permeating the convention arena. It is easy to imagine DNC leader Debbie Wasserman Schultz getting anything but a warm and fuzzy greeting from the Sanders delegates.

I would say "What about the GOP" but the conservatives and moderates are boycotting the convention.

Makes you wonder, exactly who is going to show up?o_O

I would say "What about the GOP" but the conservatives and moderates are boycotting the convention.

Makes you wonder, exactly who is going to show up?o_O
By the time the convention rolls around only the Bush and Romney bunch will be boycotting.

Forum List

Back