Brazil's Carnival in the US?

Sail Away

Jan 14, 2011
Could you imagine Brazil's Carnival happening somewhere in the US? Everybody would go to prison for something or other. Apparently Brazil’s lawmakers has concerns about the potential of a progression towards a US mentality. As result Brazil legislators are moving towards amending their Constitution to make the “search for happiness” an inalienable right.

In the US, Republicans view an “inalienable right” for them to put you in prison is you differentiate for conservative values (half naked men and women, parting, drinking? Oh my!) The Democrats are OK with this differentiation of values mentality as long as everyone receives the same accessibility to prison and gets fair and equal treatment (demeaning to women, sexist displays, danger of hurting someone while drinking, non-permitted partying? Oh my!)

My Way News - Brazil looks at adding 'happiness' to constitution

Sheila_Carvalho_TOP_20_Brazilian_Muses.jpg

brazilian_carnival_031.jpg

Rio%2BCarnival_1.jpg

I would do some very bad things at this Carnival.

Nudity is an oddity in the west , it should be seen more and noticed less.

Do you believe that we will ever be able to convince congress that we are ALL naked under our clothes? Or will we all eventually end up on a sex offender list?

Do you believe that we will ever be able to convince congress that we are ALL naked under our clothes? Or will we all eventually end up on a sex offender list?

People here have it burned into their head that the naked body is evil and needs to be covered at all times.

People here have it burned into their head that the naked body is evil and needs to be covered at all times.

It is stems from Abraham based religions like Christianity, Islam and Judaism. This is why the "moral" evangelistic Right hates nudity and loves sex offender lists.

It is stems from Abraham based religions like Christianity, Islam and Judaism. This is why the "moral" evangelistic Right hates nudity and loves sex offender lists.

There is no Abrahamic connection to Islam .

I love cultures like Brazil that lets women show off their bodies, does that make me a pervert?

Forum List

Back