Brazille admits she forwarded the daebate questions to Clinton

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Imagine that? Who would think democrats would cheat?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

Brazile admits she shared debate questions with Clinton camp

Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied.

In an essay for
Time published Friday, called “Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped,” the Democratic strategist said she had in fact passed on topics, despite saying she had not when her communications with the campaign were leaked by WikiLeaks in October.

n October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” she wrote.

Dems didn't give a shit then and won't now, cause......roooooshins!

Give it a few minutes. I'm sure one of the apologists will stop in to explain why this blatant cheating was perfectly A-OK.

This is not new news .....we have known about it nice last year when Brazil took full responsibility for it.. ( unlike the republicans who never take responsibly for shit.

That action alone caused the DNC to crumble and lose the support of the voters they needed to win.

Let's watch donna "take responsibility"

Lol.

The issue of those emails starts around the 4:58 mark.

Forum List

Back