Brazil To Kentucky: How Tariffs Could Affect The Coal Industry

coal will not be coming back in the way that miners' think. automation over humans means more productivity without the health risks, therefore no medical insurance needed for non humans. plus no paycheck distribution.

Automation is not an excuse to not care about jobs.

miners are being lied to. they believe THEIR jobs are 'coming back'. they think that THEY will be mining instead of a robotic solution to their black lung disease.

"automation" has become a buzz word used by those who are against Trump's pro jobs agenda.

coal automation - Google Search

A Google search is not an argument. It is not even a clearly stated position.

Coal is 40 per cent of world electricity production.

Ignoring it is not a reasonable, or even sane policy.

No matter how many times you say, "automation".

ignoring the many articles & reporting that automation is replacing humans & does not support your argument that humans will be holding those supposed jobs that are 'coming back'.

my point stands & you have failed to prove yours.

Automation is not an excuse to not care about jobs.

miners are being lied to. they believe THEIR jobs are 'coming back'. they think that THEY will be mining instead of a robotic solution to their black lung disease.

"automation" has become a buzz word used by those who are against Trump's pro jobs agenda.

coal automation - Google Search

A Google search is not an argument. It is not even a clearly stated position.

Coal is 40 per cent of world electricity production.

Ignoring it is not a reasonable, or even sane policy.

No matter how many times you say, "automation".

ignoring the many articles & reporting that automation is replacing humans & does not support your argument that humans will be holding those supposed jobs that are 'coming back'.

my point stands & you have failed to prove yours.

None of those article claim that automation is the SOLE CAUSE of job loss.

Thus your point is the one that is unsupported.

Yeah, where is Brazil going to get coal cheaper than the U.S.? Here let me laugh at your OP

China, India and (I believe) Australia produce MORE and CHEAPER coal than the U.S.
What are the chances that the Brazilian government would also know that???

Yeah, where is Brazil going to get coal cheaper than the U.S.? Here let me laugh at your OP

China, India and (I believe) Australia produce MORE and CHEAPER coal than the U.S.
/----/ So why would they not already be buying coal from those countries, out of their largess and kind hearted spirit towards the US?

Yeah, where is Brazil going to get coal cheaper than the U.S.? Here let me laugh at your OP :auiqs.jpg:
not well versed in economics are you, rube

I burst your bubble, tissue? Look dummy who has the wealth to win a trade war, its not Brazil goddamn liberals are stupid.

Brazil will not be fighting the trade war alone you moron. Trump has declared war on the whole planet

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are a big fat liar here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Damn you are one stupid partisan hack. Trump has declared a trade war with basically the whole world. China, the EU, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Japan...

What happens when all of those countries get together and says "fuck the US and their lack of integrity" ?

/----/ So why would they not already be buying coal from those countries, out of their largess and kind hearted spirit towards the US?

Because they had trade deals with the US, but now the whole world is finding out those trade deals are not worth the paper they are printed on thanks to a POTUS that lacks any sort of integrity.

Here is a scenario for you, right now Brazil gets coal from us and China gets grains from us. What happens when they say "who needs the US" and strike a deal with each other, Brazil sends their grains to China, China sends their coal to Brazil and the US loses both markets?

Or did the whole world declare war on US long ago, and we just started fighting back now?

It is a war we cannot win. Economically the US needs the world more than the world needs the US.

What happens when the world says "sure, go it alone US" and oil is no longer tied to the dollar? Does that hurt the US just a little bit?

Or did the whole world declare war on US long ago, and we just started fighting back now?

It is a war we cannot win. Economically the US needs the world more than the world needs the US.

What happens when the world says "sure, go it alone US" and oil is no longer tied to the dollar? Does that hurt the US just a little bit?
/----/ And we say, next time you EuroTrash start a world war, beg Cuba for help.

Yeah, where is Brazil going to get coal cheaper than the U.S.? Here let me laugh at your OP :auiqs.jpg:

I burst your bubble, tissue? Look dummy who has the wealth to win a trade war, its not Brazil goddamn liberals are stupid.

Brazil will not be fighting the trade war alone you moron. Trump has declared war on the whole planet

You are a big fat liar here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Damn you are one stupid partisan hack. Trump has declared a trade war with basically the whole world. China, the EU, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Japan...

What happens when all of those countries get together and says "fuck the US and their lack of integrity" ?

You said, "Trump has declared war on the whole planet" and I said, "You are a big fat liar".

Because they had trade deals with the US, but now the whole world is finding out those trade deals are not worth the paper they are printed on thanks to a POTUS that lacks any sort of integrity.

Here is a scenario for you, right now Brazil gets coal from us and China gets grains from us. What happens when they say "who needs the US" and strike a deal with each other, Brazil sends their grains to China, China sends their coal to Brazil and the US loses both markets?
/----/ They would already be doing that if it were in their best interest.

/----/ They would already be doing that if it were in their best interest.

It was not in their best interest till Trump told the whole world to FUCK OFF AND DIE. That changes things a bit all around.

^^^ get this hack, he thinks we should just let China and others screw us over and do nothing. While China and others routinely cheat on trade deals this clown says we should let them and not fight back. Clowns like this stupid idiot are why Dem's lost the House, Senate, and White House.

You said, "Trump has declared war on the whole planet" and I said, "You are a big fat liar".

Yes, a trade war. That is what this thread is about.

Fuck you are dumb.

What are you going to do libwit teleport it across the ocean?

"Brilliant" retort.......since we ship coal to Brazil via FedEx....correct?

Do you have any idea how far away India and China are? After you finish middle school things will become more clear :itsok:

And yet somehow Brazil and China have found a way to do trade with each other. weird!

Its pretty clear you are a traitor and side with China and Brazil, that's sad but not unexpected.

Yes, a trade war. That is what this thread is about.

Fuck you are dumb.

You have to lie to support your argument, newsflash you lost the argument. :eusa_liar:

So why would they not already be buying coal from those countries, out of their largess and kind hearted spirit towards the US?

In 2011, the United States and Brazil signed the Agreement on Trade and Economic Cooperation to enhance cooperation on trade and investment between the Western Hemisphere's two largest economies. ... Brazil is currently our 14th largest goods trading partner with $56.5 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2016.

Brazil | United States Trade Representative
Brazil | United States Trade Representative

Forum List

Back