‘Bravo!’ Email Appears To Show Clinton’s Friend Congratulating Her on Bombing of Libya

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
That's an ironic adviser name.

‘Bravo!’ Email Appears To Show Clinton’s Friend Congratulating Her on Bombing of Libya

Hillary Clinton has spent much of her presidential campaign running away from her responsibility for the United States’ disastrous 2011 intervention in Libya. The February 19 release of more emails from her private server may make it harder for her to do so. In an email with the subject “bravo!” sent on March 19, 2011—the day the United States and its allies began bombing Libya—Clinton confidant and former employee Anne-Marie Slaughter appears to praise then-Secretary of State Clinton for convincing a reluctant President Obama to take military action in Libya.

“I cannot imagine how exhausted you must be after this week, but I have NEVER been prouder of having worked for you,” writes Slaughter, who worked as an advisor to Clinton in the State Department from 2009 to February 3, 2011, and then remained a consultant to the policy planning bureau. “Turning POTUS around on this is a major win for everything we have worked for.” An earlier email release, which I reported on previously, showed that Slaughter had spent February 2011 imploring Clinton to involve the United States militarily in Libya, insisting that it would “change the image of the United States overnight.”

Last edited:
*shh!* I think I just heard 10,000 more people join the Trumpsters.

Listen carefully here: NOBODY IN THE TRUMP CAMP GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE EMAILS!

But here's something they do care about: Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half

Hispanic Hillary supporters might want to hear this new news also: 1st Meeting in a Thousand Years: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Denounce Gay Marriage

And for the blue collar average Joe from faith, to factories and into Hillary's camp, there's this issue also: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Drop the dead horse beatings. Stop advising the GOP candidates to beat dead horses while live ones dance around their feet..

*shh!* I think I just heard 10,000 more people join the Trumpsters.

Listen carefully here: NOBODY IN THE TRUMP CAMP GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE EMAILS!

But here's something they do care about: Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half

Hispanic Hillary supporters might want to hear this new news also: 1st Meeting in a Thousand Years: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Denounce Gay Marriage

And for the blue collar average Joe from faith, to factories and into Hillary's camp, there's this issue also: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Drop the dead horse beatings. Stop advising the GOP candidates to beat dead horses while live ones dance around their feet..

Stop trying to hijack every topic into another one of your anti-gay whines, Mentally Sil.

That's an ironic adviser name.

Hillary Clinton has spent much of her presidential campaign running away from her responsibility for the United States’ disastrous 2011 intervention in Libya. The February 19 release of more emails from her private server may make it harder for her to do so. In an email with the subject “bravo!” sent on March 19, 2011—the day the United States and its allies began bombing Libya—Clinton confidant and former employee Anne-Marie Slaughter appears to praise then-Secretary of State Clinton for convincing a reluctant President Obama to take military action in Libya.

“I cannot imagine how exhausted you must be after this week, but I have NEVER been prouder of having worked for you,” writes Slaughter, who worked as an advisor to Clinton in the State Department from 2009 to February 3, 2011, and then remained a consultant to the policy planning bureau. “Turning POTUS around on this is a major win for everything we have worked for.” An earlier email release, which I reported on previously, showed that Slaughter had spent February 2011 imploring Clinton to involve the United States militarily in Libya, insisting that it would “change the image of the United States overnight.”
It was a UN agenda. Qadaffi said that without him Europe would be flooded with Muslims from Africa & elsewhere. So they bombed his country and had him murdered.

That is why Hillary and Obama destabilized the Middle East - Libya, Syria, Egypt ..... to flood the west with Muslims and help the UN take control of those nations through IMF and World bank - loans which require signing on first. It's what the Arab Spring is all about.

Obama and Hillary are on board with the internationalists ushering in the NWO. They do what they do - not for America - but for the UN. The best interests of America are never considered by these people. They are the ultimate traitors. Rubio is part of their inner circle. Anyone who votes for Rubio is voting for the UN. He was groomed by them. Which is why the establishment Republicans are trying to force Rubio down the throat of Americans.

Forum List

Back