Bravo AAASSSSSad!!! Bravo Good Man

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Defiant Assad pledges to continue fighting - World news

He vows to fight on! 60K isn't good enough, he needs to take out 1 mil! The Arabs and the Hypocritical left don't give a shit, they only care about Israel killing Palestinians in self-defense! All the while AAAASSSad kills more Syrians in one week than Israel has killed Palestinians since 1948 to the present!

I say fight on good man! If they start bounding at your gate, gas them back to the countryside. Once they hide amongst civilians destroy the entire town they are hiding in!

Shoot for the 1 mil body count!

Godspeed AAAAASSSSad!!!

Why is it any of our business what goes on in Syria?

innocent people are being slaughtered by a ruthless dictator.

As a human, that kinda bothers me.

imagine coming home from work to dig your family, piece by piece out of what was your home.

Now imagine it as if you had children.

Innocent people are being slaughtered by the people opposing the ruthless dictator as well. Since both sides have more than enough innocent blood on their hands the best thing the U.S. could do would be to stay out of it.

Why is it any of our business what goes on in Syria?

imagine coming home from work to dig your family, piece by piece out of what was your home.

Innocent people are being slaughtered by the people opposing the ruthless dictator as well. Since both sides have more than enough innocent blood on their hands the best thing the U.S. could do would be to stay out of it.

:lol:

yeah, innocent people are being murdered so we should just stand there and watch it happen.

well

I guess if we go; "tsk tsk" every now and then, it'll be ok.

yeah, innocent people are being murdered so we should just stand there and watch it happen.

well

So what do we do? Go to war against both Assad and the resistance?

well

no

but putting assad in a tomb isn't a bad idea.

aside from that, we have these things called diplomats, we can have them try diplomacy

and the UN can get off it's ass and do something useful for a change.

well

no

aside from that, we have these things called diplomats, we can have them try diplomacy

So we can be diplomatic with the murderers against Assad, but not diplomatic with the murderous Assad himself? That seems arbitrary.

no

So we can be diplomatic with the murderers against Assad, but not diplomatic with the murderous Assad himself? That seems arbitrary.
freedom fighters have to kill in order to be free.

we did, as well as every other people that wanted to be free.

no

We didn't purposefully target Christians, or any other religion, however, the way the "freedom fighters" in Syria are.

We didn't purposefully target Christians, or any other religion, however, the way the "freedom fighters" in Syria are.
'Freedom Fighters"

israel today | Israel News | Syrian rebels behead Christian man - israel today | Israel News

'Freedom Fighters"

israel today | Israel News | Syrian rebels behead Christian man - israel today | Israel News

The "freedom fighters" want everybody to be free to practice Islam, or be killed or driven out of the country. The same thing that happened in Iraq.

Defiant Assad pledges to continue fighting - World news

He vows to fight on! 60K isn't good enough, he needs to take out 1 mil! The Arabs and the Hypocritical left don't give a shit, they only care about Israel killing Palestinians in self-defense! All the while AAAASSSad kills more Syrians in one week than Israel has killed Palestinians since 1948 to the present!

I say fight on good man! If they start bounding at your gate, gas them back to the countryside. Once they hide amongst civilians destroy the entire town they are hiding in!

Shoot for the 1 mil body count!

Godspeed AAAAASSSSad!!!

You're an idiot Ghook. The Arab League has a duty to protect the Syrian people, President Obama does not nor - whatever in your tiny little mind you consider - does the "left". Left and Right Americans have deep empathy for the people of Syria, punks like you putting their plight into our political arena are disgusting.

The only reason we haven't helped the Syrian people free themselves from a brutal dictator is oil.

Lybia is swimming in oil.

So the UN with American support jumped right in to free the Lybian people from a brutal dictator.

But to the oil less Syrian people it was, "we can't help you, but good luck".

The only reason we haven't helped the Syrian people free themselves from a brutal dictator is oil.

Lybia is swimming in oil.

So the UN with American support jumped right in to free the Lybian people from a brutal dictator.

But to the oil less Syrian people it was, "we can't help you, but good luck".

In your state of stupor, you somehow that fact that it was NATO allied Britain and France (with US intel) which did the bulk of the Arab dictator displacement work.

It seems the Arab / moslem nations in mo's (swish) neighborhood were as useless as usual in doing their own dictator displacement. It seems your islamist heroes had to come begging to the infidels like underpaid prostitutes.

Our beloved Pres. Obama believes in helping people free themselves from brutal dictators.

It's in the DNA of freedom loving and patriotic Americans like him to help the underdog.

And makes a true red blooded American like me very proud of our nation and people. :cool:

well

no

But how do you know what comes after he's put down won't be ten times worse? History has taught us that Islamists are thousands of times more brutal and ruthless than secular Muslim dictators. The only way to truly influence the outcome of Assad being removed would be another massive ground invasion by the US and Western powers, like we did in Iraq and Afghanistan. And that won't happen. So the slaughter on both sides will continue well into the hundreds of thousands.

Last edited:
From what little I know of the matter I got the impression that the U.S. would like to see Assad gone but until the resistance has something in place that can take and maintain control of the country there is no use in ousting Assad.

Our beloved Pres. Obama believes in helping people free themselves from brutal dictators.

It's in the DNA of freedom loving and patriotic Americans like him to help the underdog.

And makes a true red blooded American like me very proud of our nation and people. :cool:
First, Obama's MO is to cry to the ACLU. Secondly, if Obama as American,then I'm a Mohican princess.

Forum List

Back