Bravo AAASSSSSad!!! Bravo Good Man

Defiant Assad pledges to continue fighting - World news

He vows to fight on! 60K isn't good enough, he needs to take out 1 mil! The Arabs and the Hypocritical left don't give a shit, they only care about Israel killing Palestinians in self-defense! All the while AAAASSSad kills more Syrians in one week than Israel has killed Palestinians since 1948 to the present!

I say fight on good man! If they start bounding at your gate, gas them back to the countryside. Once they hide amongst civilians destroy the entire town they are hiding in!

Shoot for the 1 mil body count!

Godspeed AAAAASSSSad!!!

You're an idiot Ghook. The Arab League has a duty to protect the Syrian people, President Obama does not nor - whatever in your tiny little mind you consider - does the "left". Left and Right Americans have deep empathy for the people of Syria, punks like you putting their plight into our political arena are disgusting.

JJJEEEZZZUUSSSS, was my OP not clear??? I like the Obama stance!!! I agree with it! He (we) should do nothing! I have no empathy for Syrian people or rebels!!! If ASSSSad falls, then even worse Al Qaeda type Sharia loving IslamoNazis take over!

No, your OP was not clear. Not as clear as you just stated it.

Here is one factor that has played itself out pretty much throughout history. If one super power, or even neighbor, has their hand in something the other also has to put their hand in it, to balance out power and all that. If Russia and others are in the mix don't we have to be also?

You're an idiot Ghook. The Arab League has a duty to protect the Syrian people, President Obama does not nor - whatever in your tiny little mind you consider - does the "left". Left and Right Americans have deep empathy for the people of Syria, punks like you putting their plight into our political arena are disgusting.

JJJEEEZZZUUSSSS, was my OP not clear??? I like the Obama stance!!! I agree with it! He (we) should do nothing! I have no empathy for Syrian people or rebels!!! If ASSSSad falls, then even worse Al Qaeda type Sharia loving IslamoNazis take over!

Here is one factor that has played itself out pretty much throughout history. If one super power, or even neighbor, has their hand in something the other also has to put their hand in it, to balance out power and all that. If Russia and others are in the mix don't we have to be also?

Obama does not WANT us to be a super power and last I checked the prevailing attitude amongst the left was Russia was no sup0er Power.

The only reason we haven't helped the Syrian people free themselves from a brutal dictator is oil.

Lybia is swimming in oil.

So the UN with American support jumped right in to free the Lybian people from a brutal dictator.

But to the oil less Syrian people it was, "we can't help you, but good luck".

I thought it was NATO and more specifically, France.

on the flip side though

it's a lot safer in a muslim country when it's run by a tribal dictator than by one of the types of muslims.

Obama does not WANT us to be a super power and last I checked the prevailing attitude amongst the left was Russia was no sup0er Power.

Another example, two women in a store shoe store for half and hour and can't make up their minds. When one decides she wants the last pair of a certain design guess which pair the other wants.

This Syria has some definite characteristics of cold war mentality. If Russia wants to be the silent hand in Syria do we really need to put our silent hand in also?

JJJEEEZZZUUSSSS, was my OP not clear??? I like the Obama stance!!! I agree with it!
At least you have finally come of of the closet and admitted you are an Obama lover and supporter!!......... :thup:

If the man does something right should be not applaud it? Such as cash for clunkers! Many still disagreed with it, but I had a lot of auto finance clients at the time and those accounts showed amazing activity. It was a stimulus program that worked very well.

Partisan people find fault in policies or moves because of who supported the law, even if the law fits within their ideology!

Another example, two women in a store shoe store for half and hour and can't make up their minds. When one decides she wants the last pair of a certain design guess which pair the other wants.

This Syria has some definite characteristics of cold war mentality. If Russia wants to be the silent hand in Syria do we really need to put our silent hand in also?

First Russia nor China are that silent they are selling arms to ASSSSSad. Second, no we don't let them kill each other!

Forum List

Back