Did You Say "Election"?

1. Present proof. And from a non-leftwing source.

2. You didn't respond to my post about illegal aliens voting.

Since you are unable to be amused by others, sit in the tub and amuse yourself. See, I can tell you to F*** yourself in a nice way.

You no longer amuse me, you sick F***.

They do in some states.

How many illegals voted in the presidential election last cycle?
1. None have right to vote anywhere is US elections.

2. Millions have voted recently. Same thing for the past 70 years. And not one state has a requirement for PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP.

Since you are unable to be amused by others, sit in the tub and amuse yourself. See, I can tell you to F*** yourself in a nice way.

You no longer amuse me, you sick F***.
You may now return to underneath your scum rock, after you eat my shorts, trashbag.

Except in states that allow cities to do it.

Federal law does not prohibit noncitizens, including those who are undocumented and not authorized to legally live or work in the U.S., from voting in local or state elections.

2. Millions have voted recently. Same thing for the past 70 years. And not one state has a requirement for PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP.
Who are they? What were their names?

Link please.

I do find that a problem. I support legal IDs for voting. But if you are going to make it a requirement for voting, under the law, nothing can be charged. That means that if a state requires it, they must offer it to the potential voters free.

Federal law does not prohibit noncitizens, including those who are undocumented and not authorized to legally live or work in the U.S., from voting in local or state elections.

Link please.

You want a link to all those millions of voters that voted? I guess that's one way to win. Just require the other person to do something that will take at least 1488 years to work and it still won't be finished. I wished all Discussions were that easy to finish.

Link please.
No exceptions. They are not permitted to vote (but they do - illegally)
And your Trashbag? Damned, you are one sick and amusing individual. What's next, you want your crotch sniffed?
Don't talk to me you fucken POS. If I could ever see you, I'd smack your face.

You want a link to all those millions of voters that voted? I guess that's one way to win. Just require the other person to do something that will take at least 1488 years to work and it still won't be finished. I wished all Discussions were that easy to finish.
Liberals pretending that illegal aliens don't vote. Maybe they think Biden is letting millions of them into the country, and then transporting them to red states, so just for the hell of it.

Or maybe he just likes the sound of foreign languages being spoken ? Or English with thick foreign accents ?
You think he thinks we don't have enough diseases here, so we'll bring in some foreign ones + add more criminals, pollution, road traffic, and increase the overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

One thing I wouldn't do is try to guess what is going on in the mind of Joe Biden, but bringing in illegals to boost up his VOTE COUNTS. That's not guessing. We all know that.

Last edited:
Liberals pretending that illegal aliens don't vote. Maybe they think Biden is letting millions of them into the country, and then transporting them to red states, so just for the hell of it.

The last time I checked, we had more Republican Party Leaders vote more than twice than we had illegal aliens voting. I am not saying it can't happen, I am just saying that it's such a low probability that it will have zero affect on the actual election. The GOP leaders that were bagged also had zero outcome of the election outside of the GOP having to find new leadership.

Link please.
Why do you need a link regarding illegal aliens voting ? No end to the ignorance that CNN, MSNBC, et al keep their viewers in.

EARTH TO Catsmeters: They've been voting by the millions for 70 years. Gee, CNN forgot to tell you ? :rolleyes:

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Last edited:
The last time I checked, we had more Republican Party Leaders vote more than twice than we had illegal aliens voting. I am not saying it can't happen, I am just saying that it's such a low probability that it will have zero affect on the actual election. The GOP leaders that were bagged also had zero outcome of the election outside of the GOP having to find new leadership.
You appear to be a CNN/MSNBC watcher, and in fully within thier programming. As such, your focus on this issue would be about as clear as Bugs Bunny. For me to talk to you you as a deprogrammer, would probably be useless.

Millions of illegals vote in every US election and have been doing so for 70 years.

Why do you need a link regarding illegal aliens voting ? No end to the ignorance that CNN, MSNBC, et al keep their viewers in.

EARTH TO Catsmeters: They've been voting by the millions for 70 years. Gee, CNN forgot to tell you ? :rolleyes:

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote
Washington Times - Bias and Credibility

rightcenter011.png

MBFCMixed.png

• Although the Washington Times has an extreme right editorial bias, they report straight news with a much lower bias. Therefore, we rate them right-center biased overall. We also rate them Questionable and factually mixed due to poor sourcing, holding editorial positions contrary to scientific consensus, and numerous failed fact checks.

I won't even do much research on this one. Extreme Right Wing making shit up again.

Another one that shouldn't be started with "Once Upon a Time" but should be started with "Believe that I am in your best interests or I shoot you in the Head" site.

You really do need to come up with better sources. I hear that the editors for your sites don't wear tin foiled hats, the wear full aluminum foil suits.

You appear to be a CNN/MSNBC watcher, and in fully within thier programming. As such, your focus on this issue would be about as clear as Bugs Bunny. For me to talk to you you as a deprogrammer, would probably be useless.

Millions of illegals vote in every US election and have been doing so for 70 years.

Yah, except it was reported on ABC, NBC, CBS and even Fox. You may want to readjust your tin foiled hat a bit.

Washington Times - Bias and Credibility

rightcenter011.png

MBFCMixed.png

• Although the Washington Times has an extreme right editorial bias, they report straight news with a much lower bias. Therefore, we rate them right-center biased overall. We also rate them Questionable and factually mixed due to poor sourcing, holding editorial positions contrary to scientific consensus, and numerous failed fact checks.

I won't even do much research on this one. Extreme Right Wing making shit up again.

Another one that shouldn't be started with "Once Upon a Time" but should be started with "Believe that I am in your best interests or I shoot you in the Head" site.

You really do need to come up with better sources. I hear that the editors for your sites don't wear tin foiled hats, the wear full aluminum foil suits.
INVALIDATION is hard wired into liberals. If they can't defeat the message, they go after the messenger. 10,000th time I've posted this since 1983.

You "hear" ? Hear what ? CNN ? MSNBC ? That's your problem.

And Media Bias fact Check is also not a reliable source.

The largest election in the history of mankind kicked off early Friday in India.

If they can pull this off, we should be able to manage less than a third.
There are no indications this is rigged. Modii has something like an 80% favorable rating.

INVALIDATION is hard wired into liberals. If they can't defeat the message, they go after the messenger. 10,000th time I've posted this since 1983.

You "hear" ? Hear what ? CNN ? MSNBC ? That's your problem.

And Media Bias fact Check is also not a reliable source.

Just readjust that tin foiled hat, nutter and let us adults make the decisions.

Just readjust that tin foiled hat, nutter and let us adults make the decisions.
You shot your own post in the foot when you used Media Bias Fact Check as a source

As evidence of its untrustworthiness, Media Bias Fact Check has declared that PolitiFact “is the gold standard for political fact checking.” To the contrary, Just Facts (a real trustworthy source) has documented that PolitiFact has an extensive record of propagating falsehoods. Any org that would praise PolitiFarce is a laughingstock itself.

And who can forget the PolitFarce spokesman, who said vetting of Syrian refugees can be done satisfactorly, because there's 2 (Obama) federal agencies doing it ? Good grief.

Media Bias Fact Check: Incompetent or Dishonest? - Just Facts

The laughingstock known as Media Bias Fact Check is owned by Dave Van Zandt, who makes no bones about MBFC not being proficient. In his own words he says >> "
“I am not a journalist and just a person who is interested in how media bias impacts politics. You will find zero claims of expertise on the website.”

And this >> "
“We have disclaimers on every page of the website indicating that our method is not scientifically proven and that there is [sic] subjective judgments being used as it is unavoidable with determining bias.

You shot your own post in the foot when you used Media Bias Fact Check as a source

As evidence of its untrustworthiness, Media Bias Fact Check has declared that PolitiFact “is the gold standard for political fact checking.” To the contrary, Just Facts (a real trustworthy source) has documented that PolitiFact has an extensive record of propagating falsehoods. Any org that would praise PolitiFarce is a laughingstock itself.

And who can forget the PolitFarce spokesman, who said vetting of Syrian refugees can be done satisfactorly, because there's 2 (Obama) federal agencies doing it ? Good grief.

Media Bias Fact Check: Incompetent or Dishonest? - Just Facts

The laughingstock known as Media Bias Fact Check is owned by Dave Van Zandt, who makes no bones about MBFC not being proficient. In his own words he says >> "
“I am not a journalist and just a person who is interested in how media bias impacts politics. You will find zero claims of expertise on the website.”

And this >> "
“We have disclaimers on every page of the website indicating that our method is not scientifically proven and that there is [sic] subjective judgments being used as it is unavoidable with determining bias.

I check the fact checking of your cites and all were right wing and mostly untrue. So keep that tRump Magat tin foiled hat but please tilt it a bit more to the right.

Forum List

Back