Brave Conservative Congressman Falsely Accused Of Sexual Assault

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Michigan state Sen. John Bizon faces misdemeanor assault charges after a nurse practitioner with Oaklawn Medical Group accused him of inappropriately touching her. The nurse, a 52-year-old woman, said Bizon touched her inappropriately while she was going over medications with him in an exam room.

Bizon put his right arm around her, placed his right hand on her waist and pulled her toward his body. Bizon then squeezed her waist -- The nurse practitioner then told a medical assistant at Oaklawn what happened with Bizon. That medical assistant told the nurse practitioner that Bizon had touched her, too.

First of all, this is a 52 yr old nurse...no one is sexually assaulting that old broad... furthermore, it is reported that he requested medication that is not required medication for his condition...he is a doctor, who is she to tell him what medication he can have?

I think her feelings were hurt because he put that uppity broad in her place and she retaliated by accusing him of sexual assault...as for whatever this medical assistant said...she is a medical assistant, who gives a damn what she says ...this case will be dropped in due time...and this guy should sue this nurse and that clinic for all they are worth.

Where did I say he was guilty??

Oh I get it ...your fragile feelings caused you to see words I didn't say

Where did I say he was guilty??

Oh I get it ...your fragile feelings caused you to see words I didn't say
I agree with Democrats on most issues, but Misandry and Presumption of Guilt are deal-breakers for me. You could be accused next.

-- America was never Great

-- Guns enable murder and suicide

-- African Americans and Native Americans face severe discrimination

-- I support Welfare and I myself have a moderate Disability

-- Vaccination saves lives

Forum List

Back