Fetterman Chugs a Beer After Spending Two Months in a Psych Ward Following Massive Stroke (VIDEO)

What the hell kind of beer is that and where the hell did the lump on his neck go? Also since he was treated for depression they obviously have him on psych meds. A poster in the comments section says you're not to have alcohol taking psych meds. Way to go Pennsylvanians.

PS: He still wears his thug hoodie outfit.

Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!

:D

Fetterman is the poster boy for the democrat revolution.
Where your buddy Oz?
kto-kounotori.gif

''Democrat Senator John Fetterman chugged a beer on Friday with a fellow PA Democrat lawmaker after being released from a psych ward.

Fellow Pennsylvania Democrat lawmaker Chris Deluzio walked over to Fetterman’s office with beers.''

Never trust a feller wearing pointy shoes...

I think it's time congress ditches the suit and tie garbage. When I see a suit and tie it screams out inferiority complex and making up for ones shortcomings.

Anyone remember when democrats wanted to boot Trump as a candidate in 2016 because he was elderly and was of questionable mental health? The 25th amendment thingy? Biden can't zip up his fly or read cue cards, but that is OK because WHY?

Both can be true. I've long argued neither are qualified or capable of being president for a number of reasons.

Now maybe in the next elections Republicans will go with running an actual Pennsylvanian in the election as opposed to going with the cult of personality.

Can you imagine how embarrassing it must be for Oz to know he lost to Fetterman?

I think it's time congress ditches the suit and tie garbage. When I see a suit and tie it screams out inferiority complex and making up for ones shortcomings.

Big difference in ditching the suit and a looking like a slob. Fetterman's should show some respect for the office he holds. If he's unable to do buttons he could wear a polo and nice pants with an elastic waist or something.

What the hell kind of beer is that and where the hell did the lump on his neck go? Also since he was treated for depression they obviously have him on psych meds. A poster in the comments section says you're not to have alcohol taking psych meds. Way to go Pennsylvanians.

PS: He still wears his thug hoodie outfit.

Glad to see him having a beer. Drinking in moderation can be good for the heart.

You should have a beer or two and chill out for a change.

Big difference in ditching the suit and a looking like a slob. Fetterman's should show some respect for the office he holds. If he's unable to do buttons he could wear a polo and nice pants with an elastic waist or something.

I think he should keep wearing them just to keep trigger you snowflakes.

How about a clean t shirt, jeans, a pair of running shoes. No uppety polos. Sign of insecurity

Anyone remember when democrats wanted to boot Trump as a candidate in 2016 because he was elderly and was of questionable mental health? The 25th amendment thingy? Biden can't zip up his fly or read cue cards, but that is OK because WHY?
They are either going to forget what they spewed or invent new accusations. Near all things Republicans do, if they do in dirt is what they learned from Progs.

How about a clean t shirt, jeans, a pair of running shoes. No uppety polos. Sign of insecurity

Not sure why you view professional dress as insecurity. But a clean t shirt, jeans and running shoes is probably all Fetterman is capable of.

The people who publicized Fetterman still can't believe the number of idiots who voted for him. Unbelievably, some of those idiots will vote for him again based on his beer drinking, hoodie wearing or his neck hump.

Forum List

Back