Bragg Suborned Perjury from witness before the Grand Jury....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I guess it worked for the Jan 6 charade as no one has been held to account for this gross misconduct yet.

What I find funny as hell, it was Braggs own office giving out the Grand Jury information that exposed the evidence of Braggs corruption. Grand Jury proceedings are sealed, and they committed a crime in releasing the evidence that now brings into question Braggs intent and motive to "get Trump"... The evidence of Braggs corruption was so important that someone in his office took the chance to expose him....

There is some major blow back coming out of the NY DA's office from the staff.

Just when the indictment might go somewhere, out comes evidence that Bragg knew his witness was lying and allowed the Grand jury to hear the lie. This idiot is really about to face plant trying to get Trump... Suborning Perjury is a crime.

I guess it worked for the Jan 6 charade as no one has been held to account for this gross misconduct yet.

What I find funny as hell, it was Braggs own office giving out the Grand Jury information that exposed the evidence of Braggs corruption. Grand Jury proceedings are sealed, and they committed a crime in releasing the evidence that now brings into question Braggs intent and motive to "get Trump"... The evidence of Braggs corruption was so important that someone in his office took the chance to expose him....

There is some major blow back coming out of the NY DA's office from the staff.

Just when the indictment might go somewhere, out comes evidence that Bragg knew his witness was lying and allowed the Grand jury to hear the lie. This idiot is really about to face plant trying to get Trump... Suborning Perjury is a crime.

And this from an Ex Epstein Counsel? More of the stir crap up and hope for violent behaviors from the weaker minded MAGAts.

Some wondered why Bragg revived a case he had appeared to leave for dead just months ago. Others questioned the specifics — like how Bragg was able to elevate the “falsification of business records” charges against Trump into felonies, a move that requires evidence
that Trump attempted to conceal a second crime. Still others focused on the delay in bringing charges — six years after the core underlying conduct — and anticipated that Trump will seek to toss the case for exceeding the statute of limitations, despite the assessment of some legal experts that the case is not time-barred.

Forum List

Back