Boys..... & the Rainbow Party

I agree,Joz. Girls that mess around a lot are sluts,boys that do are heroes. It's just that ol double standard. Some family members had to talk with their son about oral sex in bathrooms at school. Apparently,that is an epidemic too. I was glad they made it clear he is not to be a part of that ,as well as discussing other aspects of the consequneces sex can bring these days.

I'm not saying it's right - but the thoughts of my daughter dating cause my blood to boil...the thought of my son scoring with the hottest girl in school makes me proud, in a way.

Yeah.. :(

no idea.

I agree...I really feel sorry for parents and kids of today...when I was in High School back in the day (early 60's)...well guys...myself included would always try...the difference being that when a girl said no...we took it as NO!...some guys would brag that they did it...however the truth be known...I would honestly say maybe one out of a hundred actually got past 2nd base! I was very happy and content to just make out...all clothes intack...."Those were the days!" sigh :beer:

I have a question. Who criticizes women MORE for looking and acting slutty? Men or other women.

rtwngAvngr said:
I have a question. Who criticizes women MORE for looking and acting slutty? Men or other women.

In the short term...probably women...but in the long term...well most guys... if they were honest...would admit they would prefer to marry a virgin...or at least one with less experience..."it's a fact jack" a lesson could be learned by all with this comment! :bye1:

Joz said:
Men like to look I don't care how old they get. But men who are serious about their young lady prefers she save the good stuff for him and not display it. Unless he's chosen her as his trophy.

Women understand WHY the girl is doing it. And yes we're critical. Either out of sorrow or jealousy.

Seems like a thorough answer to me!

Any double standard which still exists is a mere fraction of what it was throughout history until about 30 years ago.

Unfortunately, this trend has been accompanied by massive habitual sexual irresponsibility, which has led to a catastrophic explosion in abortion and single-parent households. We've had decades to improve our behavior, and since it hasn't happened yet, I do not entertain much hope that it will ever happen.

Joz said:
And just because a woman LOOKS slutty doesn't mean she IS slutty.

A woman may do this for attention out of low esteem. She may get her kicks out of displaying her goods.....teasing.....knowing you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell to ever get near it.

Or maybe she's hot and knows it, and is confident enough to stand up to the jealous player haters.

Joz said:
And just because a woman LOOKS slutty doesn't mean she IS slutty.

A woman may do this for attention out of low esteem. She may get her kicks out of displaying her goods.....teasing.....knowing you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell to ever get near it.

She may also do it because she knows she looks good for her age, and works hard to take care of herself..

Besides, the fashions today are way cooler than they were 20 years ago. :D

Shattered said:
She may also do it because she knows she looks good for her age, and works hard to take care of herself..

Besides, the fashions today are way cooler than they were 20 years ago. :D

That's the "low self esteem" part. I work hard on Calculus, but I don't have to go tell everybody that I know Calculus to feel good about myself. Do women have to wear slutty clothes because they don't feel wanted wearing their personalities?

I'm not complaining though. A woman wearing slutty clothes is in most cases a sign of her insecurity, making her an easy target :tng: ;). Some of the stuff, like the Charlotte Simmons book, makes a bunch of adults freak out. The general reaction from college kids is "you didn't know?"

Oral sex in the bathroom is way overplayed, there isn't much of that. Most girls have not sunk to that dirty a level, teachers closely monitor times people go to the bathroom. Teachers intermittently check the bathroom for smoking, and it is likely for students to report these incidents in the bathroom if they happen.

Now on the sports bus is a different story. Back in my highschool, there were two incidents on the sports bus in four years. The first incident resulted in the girls (who were stats recorders/managers) be kept in the front of the bus. I don't know what happened on the second, but a teacher caught a girl, probably because she was near the front of the bus, and disciplined her, but didn't tell because he didn't want to embarass her. Well the story got out of course and he was fired.

Off school grounds though there is a bit of sex. Probably 2/3 of people are not virgins when they graduate.

Your first two points are so far off the wall it's unreal. The ones who are an easy target don't look good in said clothing to begin with - they're just trying to get attention.

Shattered said:
Your first two points are so far off the wall it's unreal. The ones who are an easy target don't look good in said clothing to begin with - they're just trying to get attention.
Isn't the whole point of "fashion" to get attention?

IControlThePast said:
A woman wearing slutty clothes is in most cases a sign of her insecurity, making her an easy target :tng: ;). .

That's what ugly and jealous girls say too, weird.

dilloduck said:
Isn't the whole point of "fashion" to get attention?

Not always.. Sometimes you just "feel good" in whatever you're wearing.. I was more refuting the "point" that everyone that wears such clothes is an easy target. Insecurity, and easy targets go hand in hand - those are the ones that don't look typically look good in that type of clothing anyway. That doesn't hold true for everyone.

Shattered said:
Not always.. Sometimes you just "feel good" in whatever you're wearing.. I was more refuting the "point" that everyone that wears such clothes is an easy target. Insecurity, and easy targets go hand in hand - those are the ones that don't look typically look good in that type of clothing anyway. That doesn't hold true for everyone.

I would hope that there are people who "feel good" in whatever they are wearing. If one thinks that wearing what's in fashion or having body parts exposed somehow increases your worth, they are shallow.

I see the point's gone straight over the top of your head, too. So be it.

We're all insecure shallow tramps with no self worth. I know Bonnie and I have the same taste in clothes - I wonder if she'll agree as well.

dilloduck said:
I would hope that there are people who "feel good" in whatever they are wearing. If one thinks that wearing what's in fashion or having body parts exposed somehow increases your worth, they are shallow.

you're just jealous that you don't look good in a g-string, man!
:eek:

Shattered said:
I see the point's gone straight over the top of your head, too. So be it.

We're all insecure shallow tramps with no self worth. I know Bonnie and I have the same taste in clothes - I wonder if she'll agree as well.

You assume too much. I understand the point perfectly. Wearing "fashionable" clothes does not make the wearer a slut nor a princess. They are merely accessories that some enjoy and that some could care less about.

Icontrolthepast makes some good points. SOME loose women dress that wear to advertise that they are loose. SOME women just like to give others the impresssion that they are loose. SOME women just wear em because everyone else is.

Then there's the SOME that you conveniently left out - that just wear certain things because they LIKE them, and to hell with what everyone else thinks.

Forum List

Back