#BoycottStarbucks Trending on Twitter After Getting 2 Blacks Arrested for Using Bathroom

Starbucks can already fuck off as far as I'm concerned. I could have sworn they espouse policies the same as Witchit/ BDBoop does, though. Ah well, not my concern. I own a coffee maker. :eek:

And a couple stovetop/campfire percolators, and then the big coffee percolator..you get the idea..I do not need Starbucks.

Unless I want a gold-digging piece of ass for the day.

Starbucks will start handing free grande Caramel Macchiatos to any black passerby

Last edited:
this is why we have a race problem---wolf wolf wolf wolf
this has NOTHING to do with race --it's that simple
..I was stopped 2 times by police for-------------------------------walking!!! yes, just walking..if you want details, please ask
..another time I was stopped by police for ---------------------biking home from work!!!

We declined to bring charges against the two men because there was a lack of evidence that a crime was committed,” Waxman said. It was a white woman manager that called because buckwheat and his side kick Grimmy, didn't order a bagle and coffee.....they said they was waiting on a friend, who showed up just as the two were excorted out the door.

A white women.....black men when are you gonna learn...white people, especially them prized mops you so desire...COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR BLACK ASS'S!!

But no doubt, 2mar buckwheat and grimmy will be crawled under some white ass later on in the afternoon!!

We declined to bring charges against the two men because there was a lack of evidence that a crime was committed,” Waxman said. It was a white woman manager that called because buckwheat and his side kick Grimmy, didn't order a bagle and coffee.....they said they was waiting on a friend, who showed up just as the two were excorted out the door.

A white women.....black men when are you gonna learn...white people, especially them prized mops you so desire...COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR BLACK ASS'S!!

But no doubt, 2mar buckwheat and grimmy will be crawled under some white ass later on in the afternoon!!

:puke3:

You're correct in that white people don't care about you, and why should they? Maybe it's time to start caring for yourselves.

Did she ask them to leave? Did they refuse to leave when asked?

They were asked to order something or leave by staff and tne police. The two believed that black privilege entitled them to tresspass.

Handcuffing of 2 black men in a Starbucks called 'reprehensible outcome' by CEO

They were asked to order something or leave by staff and tne police. The two believed that black privilege entitled them to tresspass.

What a couple of assholes.

"When the cops arrived at the Starbucks, Ross said, they also asked the men to leave and they again refused and one of them allegedly took a verbal jab at the cops saying, 'You don't actually know what you're doing. You're only a $45,000 a year employee," Ross stated in the video."

They really needed to be arrested. And starbucks is stupid for not prosecuting.

Now, they will have to let homeless bums use their restrooms. That's going to be great for the employees and actual customers.

Bitch, please.....they were waiting on a friend.....bottom line, as stated in the video, there were several whites there that ordered NOTHING AND SAID SO....listen, if your gonna send for me, palease get your fuckin facts straight or put me on ignore......I ain't got time for a Trump nut today!!

Bitch, please.....they were waiting on a friend.....bottom line, as stated in the video, there were several whites there that ordered NOTHING AND SAID SO....listen, if your gonna send for me, palease get your fuckin facts straight or put me on ignore......I ain't got time for a Trump nut today!!

They were rude assholes, who were asked to leave, and didn't.

Even when the cops showed up.

THey deserved to be arrested.

"When the cops arrived at the Starbucks, Ross said, they also asked the men to leave and they again refused and one of them allegedly took a verbal jab at the cops saying, 'You don't actually know what you're doing. You're only a $45,000 a year employee," Ross stated in the video."

Now, they will have to let homeless bums use their restrooms. That's going to be great for the employees and actual customers.

Starbucks is gonna get sued, gonna lose and the negro men are gonna get paid. When will you white fucks learn....you make a nigga and his family filthy rich every fuckin day..tsk, tsk. And just for the record, don't make me upload video after video of white mf's takin shit to waitress's and waiters.....don't go there!!

When the employee asked to either order something leave they should have done one or the other. They didn't. Got just what they asked for. Two useless niggas looking for a payday.

a racist white fuck....that never got arrested!!

When the employee asked to either order something leave they should have done one or the other. They didn't. Got just what they asked for. Two useless niggas looking for a payday.

And thanks to racism.......you mf's make it rain every fuckin day for nigga's and thier families....

Starbucks is gonna get sued, gonna lose and the negro men are gonna get paid. When will you white fucks learn....you make a nigga and his family filthy rich every fuckin day..tsk, tsk. And just for the record, don't make me upload video after video of white mf's takin shit to waitress's and waiters.....don't go there!!

I agree that is what will happen.

The black men were assholes. When the cops showed up, the black men were purposefully assholes, to get arrested.

NOw, they will get paid, for being assholes.

Starbucks' insurance will pay out, at the expense of their shareholders.

Starbucks will no longer be able to prevent black homeless people from using the bath rooms, making life much harder and unpleasant for starbuck employees and customers.

This is all part of the decline of our civilization. Working productive people get fucked, while professional assholes get paid.

In a healthy culture, those assholes, after they lipped off to the cops, would have been arrested and beaten, and then served some time.

And if the video went viral, it would be because of people liking to see assholes "fall down a lot" on the way to the paddy wagon.

a racist white fuck....that never got arrested!!

What in that challenges my point about the rude assholes in the OP?

Forum List

Back