#BoycottStarbucks Trending on Twitter After Getting 2 Blacks Arrested for Using Bathroom

The best part of this whole thing is how Starbucks management immediately assumes all of its employees are racists and they can be trained to not be racists in a 90 minute training video.

Prior to training: “blacks are stupid fucks that can’t even manage to obtain voting cards.”

After training: “I do whatever minorities say to avoid blowback from the irrational SJW children, but I will never say that again out loud.”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Starbucks just put a homeless shelter all over town in every city. No one will get booted out now.

This is so fun watching the left sleep in the bed they made.

She is dead wrong! If her smug ass went into a Starbucks, sat down and didn’t order anything she would be asked to leave. If she refused to leave they would probably call the cops. My guess is these 2 “innocent” black but up a huge stink and made a scene. The liberal employees rightful felt scared. That is why so many cops showed up.

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

When you are asked to leave a private establishment and you refuse you are trespassing and loitering. Those are crimes you can be arrested for.

True provided the reason you're being asked to leave is not because of your race.

For god sakes this is Starbucks! Everyone working for Starbucks are liberal struts. They were asked to leave because they weren’t buying anything. Many stores have signs saying restrooms are for patrons only. It is fully in their right to do so.

I guarantee the request to leave had nothing to do with their skin color.

The new open door policy could attract gangs, homeless people, con men, and just plain bums wanting to meet at the place to hang out now, and especially once they find out the new policy or misinterpreted policy that wasn't being applied by this supposed dumb manager for whom Starbucks placed it's confidence in, otherwise where it was not being held up correctly by her.

Look out leftist preppy chicks, soon you'll be asked to sit down at the table with the neighborhood gang bangers, homeless, and con-artist as they ask you to buy them some of that high dollar coffee that you love so much. Best just do it. You know just "go along to get along" right ??
If I were homeless, I know where I would be squatting.

When you are asked to leave a private establishment and you refuse you are trespassing and loitering. Those are crimes you can be arrested for.
That's what I thought.

Can it be we're mistaken? Or is it entirely up to pandering politicians who rely on the increasingly substantive Black and Liberal vote?

This issue is precisely why it's important that we elect radically right wing figures like Trump -- in spite of his negative aspect. The direction this Nation has been moving in must be reversed, or we are destined to emulate Europe.

This Starbucks event is meaningful.
Duopoly Duplicity

The party line of Dhimmicrats adopting the feral minorities in order to get their votes is illogical. They lose as many or more White votes by doing so.

Wrong. A private business has the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason. You have a right to comply. The woman saying this never would have happened had the people looked like her overlooked another thing that never would have happened had they looked like her!

View attachment 188579
A private business has the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason.

Unless the store owner is a Christian.

She is dead wrong! If her smug ass went into a Starbucks, sat down and didn’t order anything she would be asked to leave. If she refused to leave they would probably call the cops. My guess is these 2 “innocent” black but up a huge stink and made a scene. The liberal employees rightful felt scared. That is why so many cops showed up.

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

Yes, the wise thing to do is to leave, go outside, await the police outside, and state your case to them that the coffee shop may have done something wrong. They will write a report in which can then be taken to a lawyer for review. If there is anything to it, then one goes from there.

To sit there in defiance is never a good idea, because at this point one is tresspassing if refuses to leave. Pride always comes before the fall, and in most cases today there is a pride problem going on in most of this stuff.

My wife gets a Starbucks everyday, so I feel entitled to us their restrooms (I get the cheap stuff at the office). One time when I get off the train and had to piss, I went into the Starbucks like I had for a few times to use the restroom
and then leave. This day there was a line for the restroom so I waited in line. One of the hipster behind the counter told me the bathroom was for paying customers. Instead of insisting it is my right under the law of humans to use their bathroom and ignore what he said to me, I bought a cake pop and then used the bathroom.

If I stayed in defiance, they might have called the cops.

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

Yes, the wise thing to do is to leave, go outside, await the police outside, and state your case to them that the coffee shop may have done something wrong. They will write a report in which can then be taken to a lawyer for review. If there is anything to it, then one goes from there.

To sit there in defiance is never a good idea, because at this point one is tresspassing if refuses to leave. Pride always comes before the fall, and in most cases today there is a pride problem going on in most of this stuff.

My wife gets a Starbucks everyday, so I feel entitled to us their restrooms (I get the cheap stuff at the office). One time when I get off the train and had to piss, I went into the Starbucks like I had for a few times to use the restroom
and then leave. This day there was a line for the restroom so I waited in line. One of the hipster behind the counter told me the bathroom was for paying customers. Instead of insisting it is my right under the law of humans to use their bathroom and ignore what he said to me, I bought a cake pop and then used the bathroom.

I've been going to Starbucks for years and often used the restroom before ordering. I have never been informed that restrooms were for customers only. I have never seen a sign to that effect either. However, the Starbucks shops I go to are neighborhood or suburban locations, busy but never full, so there is no need to hustle customers in and out. Many of the newer Starbucks are in high traffic areas with stand up coffee bars and limited seating. I never go to these places because if I'm going to pay $4 or $5 for a coffee, I expect an enjoyable experience in a pleasant place without pressure and time to read the paper or socialize with friends.

When Starbucks was founded in the 70's, the policy was to encourage people to stay as long as you like, read, play checkers, socialize, and drink great coffee. That's the Starbucks I've known for years. I guess that business model just doesn't work when you have 29,000 locations.

Anyone watch the Daily Show with Trevor Noah last night? All the stuff that some of you on here have said would happen is what he suggested they do. Squat in the line, steal toilet paper out of the bathrooms..........................

But Trevor was doing it for satire. Some of you on this thread think it would actually happen.

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

Anytime you go into a place of business, one has to be mindful of the rules and requirements of the business, and then respect them. You did right.

My friend stopped at a store owned by Indians once, and he went into the public restroom for customers. He did this a few times at the same location without purchasing anything. The owner finally told him not to come in there again if he wasn't going to buy anything. Well he got angry, and he never went there again.. Both of them were happy in their choices made. LOL.

Anyone watch the Daily Show with Trevor Noah last night? All the stuff that some of you on here have said would happen is what he suggested they do. Squat in the line, steal toilet paper out of the bathrooms..........................

But Trevor was doing it for satire. Some of you on this thread think it would actually happen.
Might not have happened there yet, but undoubtedly that is what the manager was thinking that she would stop from starting or happening by controlling a possible loitering situation in which was taking place in her opinion there.

My wife blinked, and allowed some girls to come in off the street at a hotel she was a manager at in order for them to use the restroom. Well, they made her regret that open door policy without doing any business there. The girls took their own crap, and smeared it all over the walls of the room, and then walked out giggling and laughing.

One of the central problems of liberalism is that its operating dogmas sooner or later collide with each other.

I love the fact every Starbucks is now a homeless shelter just because of their own leftist dogma.

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

I've been going to Starbucks for years and often used the restroom before ordering. I have never been informed that restrooms were for customers only. I have never seen a sign to that effect either. However, the Starbucks shops I go to are neighborhood or suburban locations, busy but never full, so there is no need to hustle customers in and out. Many of the newer Starbucks are in high traffic areas with stand up coffee bars and limited seating. I never go to these places because if I'm going to pay $4 or $5 for a coffee, I expect an enjoyable experience in a pleasant place without pressure and time to read the paper or socialize with friends.

When Starbucks was founded in the 70's, the policy was to encourage people to stay as long as you like, read, play checkers, socialize, and drink great coffee. That's the Starbucks I've known for years. I guess that business model just doesn't work when you have 29,000 locations.
Well undoubtedly your pipe dream ended at the Starbucks organization, because just like the internet started out as this free, free, free thing, but as soon as the companies started charging for the products and services created, the millennials went bonkers.. lol

Businesses aren't in business to begin some kind of commune where hippys hang out to think about the next protest they can create or go to after discussing it for hours over one or two $5.00 dollar cups of coffee. Oh wait duh me.

Guess the baristas didn't mean it when they gave every customer a lecture on racial tolerance.

#BoycottStarbucks surfaces after video shows arrest of two black men at Philadelphia location
They should have been thrown out for occupying a seat that a paying customer could have. If you go to a place of business such as this, buy something or get out. The idea of closing their shops and taking racial sensitivity training is just plain stupid. I hope they go broke for it. Every homeless person in every large city has a place to come in and stay for the day. He can get out of the heat in the summer and out of the cold in the winter. Maybe he can put his cup up on the table and he can collect his money in a comfortable setting.

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

Well undoubtedly your pipe dream ended at the Starbucks organization, because just like the internet started out as this free, free, free thing, but as soon as the companies started charging for the products and services created, the millennials went bonkers.. lol

Businesses aren't in business to begin some kind of commune where hippys hang out to think about the next protest they can create or go to after discussing it for hours over one or two $5.00 dollar cups of coffee. Oh wait duh me.
The goal of every businessman is not be a Fortune 500 company. There are a number of small businesses in my neighborhood, coffee shops, cafes, and even a hardware store that care about their customers and their customer care about them. They've been there for many years and do a good business. I can't imagine any of them throwing someone out of their store because they didn't buy something or needed to use the restroom

However, one of these high traffic stores, smaller than my living room and doing a million or so in revenues a year is a totally different kind of business. I would expect to be thrown out if I didn't order in 10 minutes and no door code to the restroom till after ordering. I've eaten in some places like this in New York, seated in 1 minute, order taken in 30 seconds, food served in 5 minutes, waitress at your table tapping her order pad in 10 mins, not my kind of place and I doubt the Starbucks in this thread would be either.

The goal of every businessman is not be a Fortune 500 company. There are a number of small businesses in my neighborhood, coffee shops, cafes, and even a hardware store that care about their customers and their customer care about them. They've been there for many years and do a good business. I can't imagine any of them throwing someone out of their store because they didn't buy something or needed to use the restroom

However, one of these high traffic stores, smaller than my living room and doing a million or so in revenues a year is a totally different kind of business. I would expect to be thrown out if I didn't order in 10 minutes and no door code to the restroom till after ordering. I've eaten in some places like this in New York, seated in 1 minute, order taken in 30 seconds, food served in 5 minutes, waitress at your table tapping her order pad in 10 mins, not my kind of place and I doubt the Starbucks in this thread would be either.
1. Your words describing a relationship between the owner and customers is key, where as the owner wouldn't think of throwing out a regular customer, and the customer would never put the owner in a situation where they would have to be thrown out. Big difference in strangers coming in to take over your facility for their own purposes not related to the business at hand or to take over a platform in other cases as we have seen in order to promote something other than the business at hand. There has to be a stopping point to the bullcrap.

Guess the baristas didn't mean it when they gave every customer a lecture on racial tolerance.

#BoycottStarbucks surfaces after video shows arrest of two black men at Philadelphia location
They should have been thrown out for occupying a seat that a paying customer could have. If you go to a place of business such as this, buy something or get out. The idea of closing their shops and taking racial sensitivity training is just plain stupid. I hope they go broke for it. Every homeless person in every large city has a place to come in and stay for the day. He can get out of the heat in the summer and out of the cold in the winter. Maybe he can put his cup up on the table and he can collect his money in a comfortable setting.
Me and the family get to worrying about customers of resteraunts when we have over stayed our welcome before.

I mean come on already, if a person isn't (like you say), isn't going to buy something or if they even over stay their table while others want to have a nice sit down to also enjoy a cup of coffee or meal, then it's past time to go. Yes sometimes there are hard feelings involved, but oh well... Such is life as we all live it and know it. We are all human. People are prideful, arrogant, and butt heads these days, and it seems they could give a crap less about other people trying to make a living just as long as they get their way... The poor girl that lost her job may have had kids, and may have been barely getting by until bam the bullcrap befalls her on that sad day. Think anyone cares about that ???? Heck no, not anyone who is a radical cares about that these days, because the leftist everything is racist agenda trumps all.

I have been waiting for people in innumerable restaurants and coffee shops and always told I had to order something. If the restaurant had a waiting area I was allowed to wait there. Not many restaurants will allow non customers to take up a seat.

Depends on where you live and how busy they are. Some will seat you just to not be clogging their doorway. Some don't care either way. I don't do Starbucks so I am not sure how they work As I have only walked through their line a couple times on the go.

Starbucks isnt really a restaurant. Ive waited for people and not ordered anything...but most of those times a barista came and asked & I ordered a small something. People sit on their devices and hang out, job interviews are done. (usually with empty cups sitting there)
If it was my place of business, even a small coffeeshop Id expect people to order something...not just use the free wifi

Business owners would naturally prefer people spend money as opposed to not spending money. As I indicated, it depends on where you live. Growing up in the south I have encountered lots of businesses that have people camping out socializing without spending much of anything. A couple times I was leaving and was asked to stay because there was some dodgy person in the building. There is no one sized fits all policy or situation across a whole industry.
You will find lot's Starbuck stores that do exactly that. However, in very high traffic location with incredibly high rent where every square inch is important, you simply can not allow people to occupy tables without making purchase. I have spent hours at Starbucks ordering only a small cut of coffee and have never had a problem. In fact, sometimes I order nothing and just tell the employee that I'm waiting for my wife. However, these were locations that were not crowded. I would never spend time in a crowded location without ordering. That's just not right.

Ok. Saw a headline yesterday that said the cops were called withing two minutes of them entering the store. Something is not right here. I am just not sure on which side of the event. Since Starbucks is bending over backwards, it sounds like there was a staff issue.

Trevor is a highly hypocritical leftist scumbag.

they got arrested without fighting the police and --guess what???.................they didn't get shot.......all blacks should learn by this lesson

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

My wife gets a Starbucks everyday, so I feel entitled to use their restrooms (I get the cheap stuff at the office). One time when I get off the train and had to piss, I went into the Starbucks like I had for a few times to use the restroom
and then leave. This day there was a line for the restroom, so I waited in line. One of the hipster behind the counter told me the bathroom was for paying customers. Instead of insisting it is my right under the law of humans to use their bathroom and ignore what he said to me, I bought a cake pop and then used the bathroom.

In the Jungle, Starbucks Is a Free-Pissing Zone

Acting civilized and respecting property rights are White Privileges.

Forum List

Back