#BoycottStarbucks Trending on Twitter After Getting 2 Blacks Arrested for Using Bathroom

Not sure. I have waited pretty significant times for other people without being harassed by staff and I have had attitude trying to use the bathroom at places where I was a customer. Had a McD's in NYC refuse to give me the key first saying I wasn't a customer and when I gave the guy my receipt showing I was he still wouldn't give me the key because "You ddn't spend enough".
NY has a lot of AH is just the way of life there.

1. Now Starbucks is saying this was all contrary to their policy and, presumably, anyone who wants to sit in their shops and not order anything and use the bathrooms has the right to do so as long as they like.
  2. Starbucks, in other words, has just announced its stores are not stores primarily, but are now privately-funded shelters and bathroom facilities for the homeless. You don’t have to spend a slim dime in the store to sit as long as you please and use the bathrooms.
  3. That’ll be great for Starbucks’ business. Their yuppie douchebag clientele love the homeless in the abstract, but we’ll see how much they appreciate their coffee shops being jammed with them, close-up-like, occupying most tables and chairs.
  4. I don’t even want to defend Starbucks; I want them to have the full taste of Social Justice Warrior progressivism. If this is the company’s ideology, then they should live that ideology to the full.
Ace of Spades HQ
I rather doubt that Starbucks is going to change it's policies in support of social responsibility, diversity, global human rights, equal employment opportunities, animal welfare, zero net deforestation, and all those other things that conservatives hate.

Actually, they have been there for years. Lol
  1. Now Starbucks is saying this was all contrary to their policy and, presumably, anyone who wants to sit in their shops and not order anything and use the bathrooms has the right to do so as long as they like.
  2. Starbucks, in other words, has just announced its stores are not stores primarily, but are now privately-funded shelters and bathroom facilities for the homeless. You don’t have to spend a slim dime in the store to sit as long as you please and use the bathrooms.
  3. That’ll be great for Starbucks’ business. Their yuppie douchebag clientele love the homeless in the abstract, but we’ll see how much they appreciate their coffee shops being jammed with them, close-up-like, occupying most tables and chairs.
  4. I don’t even want to defend Starbucks; I want them to have the full taste of Social Justice Warrior progressivism. If this is the company’s ideology, then they should live that ideology to the full.
Ace of Spades HQ
I rather doubt that Starbucks is going to change it's policies in support of social responsibility, diversity, global human rights, equal employment opportunities, animal welfare, zero net deforestation, and all those other things that conservatives hate.

Ace of Spades HQ
I personally enjoy the tons of trash produced by Starbucks each day while my State pushes for 1 year in prison for any waitress providing a straw in a restaurant.

Wrong. A private business has the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason. You have a right to comply. The woman saying this never would have happened had the people looked like her overlooked another thing that never would have happened had they looked like her!

View attachment 188579
A private business has the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason.

Unless the store owner is a Christian.

She is dead wrong! If her smug ass went into a Starbucks, sat down and didn’t order anything she would be asked to leave. If she refused to leave they would probably call the cops. My guess is these 2 “innocent” black but up a huge stink and made a scene. The liberal employees rightful felt scared. That is why so many cops showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You know, I saw this story again on the news this morning, and guess what? That shop is located in a mainly white section of town that also happens to be one of the more affluent in the city.

The other customers said that the men were being quiet and not disturbing anyone, and that there were still a few empty tables around.

Additionally, no charges were filed against the 2 men. They were arrested, held for around 8 hours, and then released.

Starbucks screwed the pooch on this one.
How? The guys didnt buy anything. What right did they have to sit in there?
You bedwetting leftists are so entitled it makes me sick.

Wrong. A private business has the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason. You have a right to comply. The woman saying this never would have happened had the people looked like her overlooked another thing that never would have happened had they looked like her!

View attachment 188579
A private business has the right to ask anyone to leave at any time for any reason.

She is dead wrong! If her smug ass went into a Starbucks, sat down and didn’t order anything she would be asked to leave. If she refused to leave they would probably call the cops. My guess is these 2 “innocent” black but up a huge stink and made a scene. The liberal employees rightful felt scared. That is why so many cops showed up.

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

[...]

..yet another time blacks refuse to obey lawful, common sense orders and they are made out to be victims of racism ...

...hey blacks--if you keep doing stupid crap, and not listening --you will keep putting your hand in the fire over and over and over
You may rest assured they will keep behaving this way over, and over, and over -- because it's in their DNA to do do. It's who and what they are.

Let's see the cons here speak out about this statement....which personifies exactly why this thread is accurate...Why should blacks become republicans?
[...]

..yet another time blacks refuse to obey lawful, common sense orders and they are made out to be victims of racism ...

...hey blacks--if you keep doing stupid crap, and not listening --you will keep putting your hand in the fire over and over and over
You may rest assured they will keep behaving this way over, and over, and over -- because it's in their DNA to do do. It's who and what they are.

Let's see the cons here speak out about this statement....which personifies exactly why this thread is accurate...Why should blacks become republicans?
[...]

Duopoly of Constitutionazis

Why should these Africans be allowed to vote at all? Their enfranchisement, or free access to the voting booth, was done against the will of the majority. Therefore, the Civil Rights for the Uncivilized laws must be nullified.

But it is the authoritarian Republicans who preach that we live in a republic, not a democracy. So we should put the blame for this anti-majority Snob Mob movement on them, especially since the Democrats who turned against White people are the Republicans' brats. For example, hillary rodham campaigned for the democracy-hater Goldwater in 1964. When he lost in a landslide, she and her guillotine-fodder classmates decided to take over the "Democratic" Party and make it an instrument of degenerate Birth-Class Supremacy.

View attachment 188579

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

When you are asked to leave a private establishment and you refuse you are trespassing and loitering. Those are crimes you can be arrested for.

When you are asked to leave a private establishment and you refuse you are trespassing and loitering. Those are crimes you can be arrested for.
That's what I thought.

Can it be we're mistaken? Or is it entirely up to pandering politicians who rely on the increasingly substantive Black and Liberal vote?

This issue is precisely why it's important that we elect radically right wing figures like Trump -- in spite of his negative aspect. The direction this Nation has been moving in must be reversed, or we are destined to emulate Europe.

This Starbucks event is meaningful.

View attachment 188579

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

True provided the reason you're being asked to leave is not because of your race.

View attachment 188579

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

True provided the reason you're being asked to leave is not because of your race.
If they were white wearing a tie they never would have been asked to leave.

I'm loving this.

The best part of this whole thing is how Starbucks management immediately assumes all of its employees are racists and they can be trained to not be racists in a 90 minute training video.

View attachment 188579

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

For god sakes this is Starbucks! Everyone working for Starbucks are liberal struts. They were asked to leave because they weren’t buying anything. Many stores have signs saying restrooms are for patrons only. It is fully in their right to do so.

I guarantee the request to leave had nothing to do with their skin color.

The best part of this whole thing is how Starbucks management immediately assumes all of its employees are racists and they can be trained to not be racists in a 90 minute training video.

Prior to training: “blacks are stupid fucks that can’t even manage to obtain voting cards.”

After training: “I do whatever minorities say to avoid blowback from the irrational SJW children, but I will never say that again out loud.”

View attachment 188579

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

Yes, the wise thing to do is to leave, go outside, await the police outside, and state your case to them that the coffee shop may have done something wrong. They will write a report in which can then be taken to a lawyer for review. If there is anything to it, then one goes from there.

To sit there in defiance is never a good idea, because at this point one is tresspassing if refuses to leave. Pride always comes before the fall, and in most cases today there is a pride problem going on in most of this stuff.

View attachment 188579

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

Doesn't matter... Go outside and call the law yourself. How hard can it be ?

Arrested for SWB.
Standing While Black

For god sakes this is Starbucks! Everyone working for Starbucks are liberal struts. They were asked to leave because they weren’t buying anything. Many stores have signs saying restrooms are for patrons only. It is fully in their right to do so.

I guarantee the request to leave had nothing to do with their skin color.

The new open door policy could attract gangs, homeless people, con men, and just plain bums wanting to meet at the place to hang out now, and especially once they find out the new policy or misinterpreted policy that wasn't being applied by this supposed dumb manager for whom Starbucks placed it's confidence in, otherwise where it was not being held up correctly by her.

Look out leftist preppy chicks, soon you'll be asked to sit down at the table with the neighborhood gang bangers, homeless, and con-artist as they ask you to buy them some of that high dollar coffee that you love so much. Best just do it. You know just "go along to get along" right ??

Forum List

Back