Boycott Staples

So, now that we know that you are all about keeping the money in politics. Do I put you down that you are ok peachy keen for buying judges as well. It's all about your fighting the Leviathan. amiright?

The only way to get money out of politics is to shrink government spending to about 5% of GDP.

I'm game, how about you?

Not like that. I am not down with purchasing politicians and legislation. Not cool. They have places for people like you. Somalia.

I'm not for legislation and politicians controlling, destroying, ever larger chunks of our economy.

I'm not for laws that are so vague they can be interpreted however government desires.

If you don't want people spending money to defend themselves from government, attack the problem, not the symptom.

The only way to get money out of politics is to shrink government spending to about 5% of GDP.

I'm game, how about you?

Not like that. I am not down with purchasing politicians and legislation. Not cool. They have places for people like you. Somalia.

I'm not for legislation and politicians controlling, destroying, ever larger chunks of our economy.

I'm not for laws that are so vague they can be interpreted however government desires.

If you don't want people spending money to defend themselves from government, attack the problem, not the symptom.

The problem are the corps purchasing politicians and legislation. I am not down with creating some libertopian shithole. Your neoliberal policies have worked to destroy other countries. If it's such a damn good plan then move to where your policies have been implemented.

The problem are the corps purchasing politicians and legislation. I am not down with creating some libertopian shithole. Your neoliberal policies have worked to destroy other countries. If it's such a damn good plan then move to where your policies have been implemented.

The problem are the corps purchasing politicians and legislation.

The problem is that government has too much damned power.

I am not down with creating some libertopian shithole.

I am not down with creating some big government shithole.

Your neoliberal policies have worked to destroy other countries.

Which policies? Which countries?

If it's such a damn good plan then move to where your policies have been implemented.

When are you moving to Cuba?

Forum List

Back