Boycott Israel

He would not last a minute actually in Gaza. so I doubt your claim he made his speech in Gaza
He announced the Premeditated Murder of civilians ?
A Googler would dispel your disbelief. Abu Mazen caught hell for having him there.
Should be easy for you to find a link then?
I know what went down so I won't check. You go ahead and believe what you want.

He would not last a minute actually in Gaza. so I doubt your claim he made his speech in Gaza
He announced the Premeditated Murder of civilians ?
A Googler would dispel your disbelief. Abu Mazen caught hell for having him there.
Should be easy for you to find a link then?
Changed my mind when your girlfriend P F Tinmore gave you a funny on your post. I have to backtrack and say I made a mistake about the location. It was the West Bank instead.

You were wrong...again
What about? Ramallah?

Half the Population of Gaza are under 16 years of age

All the more reason to quit the Jew-hunt. Time to start taking care of their children -- you know, making sure they have clean water and that their streets aren't filled with sewage; that their hospitals are up to par with the most modern equipment; that they have a good education and their children go to summer camps to learn life skills instead of death skills; that they build strong communities and strong economic bonds with their neighbors.

As long as martyrdom and resistance are more honored and valued than having educated, safe, clean, healthy children, there is no hope for these children.

P F Tinmore et al,

This is one of the most confused things I've ever heard.

Illegal, but the criminal state of Israel never gave a rat's ass about any law.
(COMMENT)

The Hostile Arab Palestinians have been operating outside International Law for so long, they are beginning to believe that the bombing, hijackings, rocket launchings, infiltrations and ambushes, kidnaps and murders are lawful endeavors.

Most Respectfully,
R
Chickenfeed compared to Israel's crimes.

LOL! Chickenfeed!

See this right here is exactly why I don't care what happens to the Gaza and westbank people.

This is how they think. Right here. Bombing, hijacking, rocket attackes, suicide bombs, murder, kidnap.... In his words.... "chickenfeed".

See? Ironically he just proved exactly what the other guy was saying correct.

They don't have a problem doing any of those things. Yet they want to claim a moral high ground?

Mod Edit -- A bit over line calling for extermination.
Israeli_Palestinian_sides.jpg

Oh come ON.

The above is like saying that its perfectly fine to rape a woman -- its not like she is actually hurt by being raped. I mean, the vagina is meant to be able to take a pounding, right? But she is not allowed to fight back, because, you know, she might actually hurt someone.

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

The Hostile Arab Palestinians have been operating outside International Law for so long, they are beginning to believe that the bombing, hijackings, rocket launchings, infiltrations and ambushes, kidnaps and murders are lawful endeavors.

Most Respectfully,
R

LOL! Chickenfeed!

See this right here is exactly why I don't care what happens to the Gaza and westbank people.

This is how they think. Right here. Bombing, hijacking, rocket attackes, suicide bombs, murder, kidnap.... In his words.... "chickenfeed".

They don't have a problem doing any of those things. Yet they want to claim a moral high ground?

That cartoon apparently gets passed around among the Islamic terrorist huggers. Although, have you considered the underlying message? There's a certain humor in Islamic terrorists getting their comeuppance as a retaliation for acts of islamic terrorism.

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

LOL! Chickenfeed!

That cartoon apparently gets passed around among the Islamic terrorist huggers. Although, have you considered the underlying message? There's a certain humor in Islamic terrorists getting their comeuppance as a retaliation for acts of islamic terrorism.
Are you still pimping Israel's terrorist propaganda bullshit?

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

LOL! Chickenfeed!

You poor, dear. That's just a silly slogan you hurl when you're befuddled.

LOL! Chickenfeed!

People defending their country are terrorists?

What a load of colonialist crap.

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

LOL! Chickenfeed!

You have shown these to us before, Tinmore's assistant. How about these two sites that the chapter of your MSA would never show?

arabs stabbing israel - Google Search

israelis helping arabs - Google Search

People who target innocents (non-combatants) are terrorists. It doesn't matter WHY you target innocents. Targeting innocents is not okay if you think you are "right". Or think you hold some sort of moral high ground. Targeting innocents is always immoral. And illegal. Why the (&*%) are we even ARGUING this?!

Who would agree with phoenal's call to kill all the over 16's and half of the under 16's?

Is that like your call to kill all the Jewish children in the world before then killing their parents

Find were I said that or retract and admit you are LYING

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

LOL! Chickenfeed!

Just your usual islamonazi pallywood propaganda because you have no truth to back up your POV

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

LOL! Chickenfeed!

Are you still pimping the palestinians terrorist and apartheid bullshit. Engage in war and you WILL be hurt if you are the under dog

LOL! Chickenfeed!

What a load of colonialist crap.

More arab muslim palestinian propaganda crap

When did it become their country, as under International law it was granted to the Jews as their NATIONal home. The arab muslim palestinians got 78% of palestine called trans Jordan for theirs

Portland State University student senate passes pro-BDS resolution

(JTA) — Portland State University’s student senate passed a resolution urging divestment from companies that “profit from human rights violations” by Israel against Palestinians.

The resolution passed Monday with 22 votes in favor, two against and one abstention, according to the meeting notes, the conservative news and opinion site The College Fix reported. The measure draws links between black and indigenous civil rights activism and pro-Palestinian efforts.

The resolution, authored by student senator Phoenix Singer and Students United for Palestinian Equal Rights, calls on the university to divest from companies harming Palestinians by working with the Israeli military. It also alleges that Israel has been occupying Palestinian land since its establishment in 1948.

The text mentions several companies by name, including Caterpillar, GS4, Hewlett Packard and Motorola, all of which it says “profit from human rights violations against Palestinian civilians by the Israeli government.”

People who target innocents (non-combatants) are terrorists. It doesn't matter WHY you target innocents. Targeting innocents is not okay if you think you are "right". Or think you hold some sort of moral high ground. Targeting innocents is always immoral. And illegal. Why the (&*%) are we even ARGUING this?!
People who target innocents (non-combatants) are terrorists. It doesn't matter WHY you target innocents.​

OK, we agree on that.

Israel kills civilians by the thousands while the Palestinians kill a few. On the terrorist scale, Israel is a major player. The Palestinians are mere pikers.

Yet it is Israel that plays the terrorist card by the case.

People who target innocents (non-combatants) are terrorists. It doesn't matter WHY you target innocents.​

OK, we agree on that.

Israel kills civilians by the thousands while the Palestinians kill a few. On the terrorist scale, Israel is a major player. The Palestinians are mere pikers.

Yet it is Israel that plays the terrorist card by the case.

Yet another of your failed attempts to justify Islamic terrorism. Your Islamic terrorist heroes wage war from civilian areas intentionally using civilians as human shields and intentionally making civilian infrastructure targets of war.

It's just a shame that you regurgitate such pointless argumentation.

Islamic terrorism carries consequences. One of those consequences is goofy wannabes cowards ache for the death of Pal'istanian civilians so they can promote their Death Cult heroes from behind a keyboard.

Dead Pal'istanians are worth their weight in Jooooo hatreds for people like you.

(JTA) — Portland State University’s student senate passed a resolution urging divestment from companies that “profit from human rights violations” by Israel against Palestinians.

The resolution passed Monday with 22 votes in favor, two against and one abstention, according to the meeting notes, the conservative news and opinion site The College Fix reported. The measure draws links between black and indigenous civil rights activism and pro-Palestinian efforts.

The resolution, authored by student senator Phoenix Singer and Students United for Palestinian Equal Rights, calls on the university to divest from companies harming Palestinians by working with the Israeli military. It also alleges that Israel has been occupying Palestinian land since its establishment in 1948.

The text mentions several companies by name, including Caterpillar, GS4, Hewlett Packard and Motorola, all of which it says “profit from human rights violations against Palestinian civilians by the Israeli government.”

BDS Fails, August 2016

Forum List

Back