Boycott Israel

P F Tinmore et al,

This is one of the most confused things I've ever heard.

Illegal, but the criminal state of Israel never gave a rat's ass about any law.
(COMMENT)

The Hostile Arab Palestinians have been operating outside International Law for so long, they are beginning to believe that the bombing, hijackings, rocket launchings, infiltrations and ambushes, kidnaps and murders are lawful endeavors.

Most Respectfully,
R
Chickenfeed compared to Israel's crimes.

On Many Campuses, Hate is Spelled SJP

They advocate for Israel’s destruction, admire terrorists, and are making Jewish students feel unsafe on campuses across the country. They’re Students for Justice in Palestine—and they’re a huge problem.

I guess Jewish students and their parents have to sit down and figure out which college these Jew haters aren't on. If the students are not going to feel safe on a campus because of these Jew haters, they have to turn these campuses down. Can you imagine the fuss the Muslim students would make if many of the other students on the campus started having protests against what the Muslim world is doing to those of their religion, such as Buddhists, Christians, and Hindus?

NY, California universities among ‘hotspots’ of anti-Israel, anti-Semitic activity?
Jewish students are welcome at Brandeis University.

Imagine the uproar from some top universities when funding is taken away from them because of their anti zionist stance. I can bet the students involved would soon be "sacked" along with the faculty members who would have to admit that it is only fair after they did the same thing to the Jews. The US government has already done this over other aspects of BDS and the left wing radicals initially saw it as a breach of the constitution, until it was pointed out that they were doing the same thing. Time to ratchet it up a bit and get the looney left on the run

LINK to a US government site that says it is illegal. And then another to show that Israel is in breach of US laws. ( a clue is in the fact that Israel is not ruled by the US and is a seperate nationa, and you have it wrong as it is the arab muslims that dont give a rats ass about any laws)

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

The Hostile Arab Palestinians have been operating outside International Law for so long, they are beginning to believe that the bombing, hijackings, rocket launchings, infiltrations and ambushes, kidnaps and murders are lawful endeavors.

Most Respectfully,
R

Name them and provide the evidence that they are crimes, when you fail accept that your cover has been blown and you are just a tout for islamonazi propaganda

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Yesterday Defense Minister Lieberman said the next Hamas attack will result in an invasion of Gaza and the complete annihilation of Hamas. He said that to Gazans in a speech in Gaza. How do you like them apples?

He would not last a minute actually in Gaza. so I doubt your claim he made his speech in Gaza
He announced the Premeditated Murder of civilians ?

He would not last a minute actually in Gaza. so I doubt your claim he made his speech in Gaza
A Googler would dispel your disbelief. Abu Mazen caught hell for having him there.

The world has gone mad. A defensive war to prevent acts of terror upon the civilian innocents of a sovereign State becomes "premeditated murder" while stabbing innocents in the streets, running them over in cars and firing rockets on them becomes "legitimate resistance". Insane.

The world has gone mad. A defensive war to prevent acts of terror upon the civilian innocents of a sovereign State becomes "premeditated murder" while stabbing innocents in the streets, running them over in cars and firing rockets on them becomes "legitimate resistance". Insane.
Occupying Palestine has a price, All israeli's should know this

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Yesterday Defense Minister Lieberman said the next Hamas attack will result in an invasion of Gaza and the complete annihilation of Hamas. He said that to Gazans in a speech in Gaza. How do you like them apples?
The Palestinians are not afraid of the Israelis.

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians are not afraid of the Israelis.

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-26_14-42-3.png
    upload_2016-10-26_14-42-3.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 23
A Googler would dispel your disbelief. Abu Mazen caught hell for having him there.
Should be easy for you to find a link then?
Changed my mind when your girlfriend P F Tinmore gave you a funny on your post. I have to backtrack and say I made a mistake about the location. It was the West Bank instead. And I will relent and post the remarks from the WAPO.

Israel defense chief gives interview to Palestinian daily

By Associated Press October 24
RAMALLAH, West Bank — Israel’s defense chief threatened Gaza’s militant Hamas rulers and dismissed the Palestinian president as an incapable leader in a rare interview published Monday in the main Palestinian newspaper.
The positions of ultranationalist minister, Avigdor Lieberman, are well known but it’s unusual for Palestinian media to interview him. The interview in the Al Quds daily comes at a time of heightened tensions between the two sides.
Lieberman said Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas was not capable of signing a peace deal with Israel. “This agreement needs someone else, someone capable of taking a tough decision,” he said.
Lieberman, a West Bank settler, has stoked controversy in the past with incendiary remarks about the Palestinians and the Arab minority in Israel. Lieberman, who became defense minister earlier this year, is one of Israel’s most polarizing politicians.

Israel defense chief gives interview to Palestinian daily - The Washington Post

WRONG he announced the killing of hamas terrorists, and it seems that 75% of gaza's population fall into that category

Occupying Palestine has a price, All israeli's should know this

So should all arab muslims, and it seems that they are paying the biggest price

P F Tinmore et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

LOL! Chickenfeed!

See this right here is exactly why I don't care what happens to the Gaza and westbank people.

This is how they think. Right here. Bombing, hijacking, rocket attackes, suicide bombs, murder, kidnap.... In his words.... "chickenfeed".

See? Ironically he just proved exactly what the other guy was saying correct.

They don't have a problem doing any of those things. Yet they want to claim a moral high ground?

Mod Edit -- A bit over line calling for extermination.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what went down so I won't check. You go ahead and believe what you want.

Changed my mind when your girlfriend P F Tinmore gave you a funny on your post. I have to backtrack and say I made a mistake about the location. It was the West Bank instead.

You were wrong...again

Half the Population of Gaza are under 16 years of age

Showing that they are seen as dispensable by their parents as they can soon produce another one for the next generation of human shields. Who breeds like vermin when they are living in abject poverty and with no roof over their heads ?

Forum List

Back