Boycott Israel

well considering Zionist families own most of the worlds banks including the US federal reserve(Yes folks not owned by Americans since 1928!!!!!!!!) firstly you have no control of your money but the Zionist Terrorist Jews do...anyhow for years these banks have scammed you and scimmed a % of your cash and send/transfer it to Zionist Israel
Israel are also dealers in death like America as they Sell Weapons,,,,All Financed and owned by ZIONISTS..even the American Companies...60's we are
not idiots,we know ...steve...how Zionism works...and it's SHIT.....60's how do you live with the guilt

Federal Reserve? DERP!

So the Iranian girls are abandoned in their struggle against the dictatorship.

American feminist groups are preparing for the “March of women” as they did last year, but while their Iranian sisters take the streets to protest a fundamentalist government, in search of real equal rights, American feminist organizations are disgustingly silent. Real feminists should be mobilized for the cause of these Iranian women, because the struggle for equality does not stop with the correct “gender” pronouns, but should try to defeat an Islamic, Islamist and fundamentalist regime that for decades, has kept women as second-class citizens.

The National Organization of Women (NOW) is silent. The American Association of University Women is silent, too busy talking about the "wage gap". And the Women's Marchers? They are organizing a conference .... in Las Vegas. Title? "Together We Rise".

Linda Sarsour, one of the leaders of the Women's March, has spent years trying to affirm the hijab as a symbol of "empowerment". In the past few days, she is busy tweeting against Donald Trump, “American colonialism in Puerto Rico” and in favor of the boycott of Israel.

These feminists should take a tour of Israel, where women can be IAF pilots if they so wish. Then they should go to Saudi Arabia, where perhaps they might even be allowed to drive cars. Perhaps....

(full article online)

Western feminists ignore Iran and boycott Israel

“Columbia’s three Middle East studies departments hosted 46 events with pro-BDS speakers in 2015 and 2016, more than double any other U.S. school.” Benjamin and Beckwith are co-founders of the AMCHA Initiative, “which combats anti-Semitism in higher education.”

“Not coincidentally, academic boycotters constitute two-thirds of the Center for Palestine Studies’ core faculty, and both of its directors have endorsed an academic boycott of Israel. About half of the tenure-track faculty in the Department of Middle Eastern, South Asian and African Studies are academic boycotters. And the Middle East Institute’s director and the majority of its executive committee have endorsed an academic boycott of Israel.”

(full article online)

The Palestinian Center at Columbia

You posted the same item ten pages ago, my reply is here
a follow-up to the current visit to Jerusalem of a Bahraini interfaith group, said Rabbi Abraham Cooper, the associate dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center which is the organizer of both initiatives.

Cooper, speaking to The Jerusalem Post at a dinner for the interfaith group, said: “The Bahrainis have approved it. It will be a Wiesenthal Center delegation. The idea is to establish some direct contacts, which are not political, but the idea is to start normal contacts.”

We haven’t met with any government officials.
The woman, who asked for anonymity, said it was actually the wrong time to make the visit because of Trump’s move. “But we had decided before. It had been arranged before.”

She said she disagrees with the US’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. “I wish he didn’t do it. We are looking for peace. He’s involving himself and making trouble for everyone.”

She added that she is not worried she will face hostility upon returning to Bahrain. “I didn’t do anything wrong. We didn’t meet anyone from the government. We’re here for peace.”
Watch israel spin a religious peace visit into something of political value

PS. did the "delegation of Israeli business leaders due to visit Bahrain next month" thing not happen, it's been a month already :popcorn:

Last edited:
You posted the same item ten pages ago, my reply is here
a follow-up to the current visit to Jerusalem of a Bahraini interfaith group, said Rabbi Abraham Cooper, the associate dean of the Simon Wiesenthal Center which is the organizer of both initiatives.

Cooper, speaking to The Jerusalem Post at a dinner for the interfaith group, said: “The Bahrainis have approved it. It will be a Wiesenthal Center delegation. The idea is to establish some direct contacts, which are not political, but the idea is to start normal contacts.”

We haven’t met with any government officials.
The woman, who asked for anonymity, said it was actually the wrong time to make the visit because of Trump’s move. “But we had decided before. It had been arranged before.”

She said she disagrees with the US’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. “I wish he didn’t do it. We are looking for peace. He’s involving himself and making trouble for everyone.”

She added that she is not worried she will face hostility upon returning to Bahrain. “I didn’t do anything wrong. We didn’t meet anyone from the government. We’re here for peace.”
Watch israel spin a religious peace visit into something of political value

PS. did the "delegation of Israeli business leaders due to visit Bahrain next month" thing not happen, it's been a month already :popcorn:
The article was clearly posted today on the link I shared.
Read the whole article and you will know if the visit did happen or not.

It's the same interfaith visit

You posted a month ago Boycott Israel

And I'm guessing no Israeli's went on the promised visit to Bahrain?

It's the same interfaith visit

You posted a month ago Boycott Israel

And I'm guessing no Israeli's went on the promised visit to Bahrain?
As usual you do not read well, or chose what you understand.

Here is what the first article said a month ago:

"“This was not done under the radar. It was done openly by two NGO’s knowing full well it would generate controversy,” Cooper said. He says the delegation’s visit should be viewed as a follow-up of a pledge by King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa to him and Wiesenthal Center dean Marvin Hier who visited Manama last February to allow his subjects to travel to Israel freely."

No
where does it say that someone from Israel promised to visit Bahrain after that visit.
It says that Marvin Hier visited Bahrain last year and that is where that visit came from.

Let us call it diplomacy, and a response to it.

Let us call it people in Bahrain who have no problem with Jews and wish to live in peace with all religions, who went to Israel to see for themselves what Israel is all about.

The promise to visit was from the King of Bahrain.

Forum List

Back