Boycott Israel

The Maximalist Arab position

The original Arab position was that there should be no Jewish self-rule, and Jewish refugees should not be accepted into Palestine. A boycott of Jewish businesses began in the early 1920’s. By 1930 Arabs had committed massacres against ancient Jewish communities. Much of the Arab effort of the 1930’s was spent violently protesting the arrival of Jewish refugees fleeing Nazi Germany. By 1939, they had forced the British to shut the gates. The two-state solution was born as a response to Arab violence.

From 1948, Arab State violence was also based on no acceptance of Israel behind any borders. This stance most famously displayed in the Khartoum Resolution of 1967 and the ‘three no’s’ – no peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, and no negotiations with it. This position existed even when EVERY INCH of the West Bank and Gaza was under Arab control.

This unaccommodating position was rejected by everyone who sought a just and peaceful resolution to the conflict. It rejects Israel’s right to exist. It sees Jews as European invaders, and will use any methods to oppose peaceful co-existence.

(full article online)

Boycott - BDS - maximalist Arab rejectionism and failures of logic

This is the best article on BDS that I've read. Don't be fooled, it is not about the West Bank and Gaza. It is about the destruction of Israel. Once Norman Finklestein came to this conclusion, he stopped supporting that movement.

As I posted YOU brought Rachel Cory into the argument, so you got answers that you did not like. The video had nothing to do with the subject matter that was boycott Israel, it was just another of your cheap digs at the Jews and it backfired big time.

To remedy the situation why don't you go back and edit the video out of the post

Israeli supporters always jump off the substance and attack the messenger.

That is because they are losers when it comes to substance.

Worth repeating!

Who cares what you think ? You have zero credibility and you make up everything you say. On top of that you never provide links for your claims.
You are pathetic Tinmore.
Do we realy need links to prove a right to existance. The jews have as much right to breath as the rest of us, no link required to prove!

As I posted YOU brought Rachel Cory into the argument, so you got answers that you did not like. The video had nothing to do with the subject matter that was boycott Israel, it was just another of your cheap digs at the Jews and it backfired big time.

To remedy the situation why don't you go back and edit the video out of the post

Worth repeating!

Who cares what you think ? You have zero credibility and you make up everything you say. On top of that you never provide links for your claims.
Do we realy need links to prove a right to existance. The jews have as much right to breath as the rest of us, no link required to prove!
I love links. I love sources. Sources matter in a discussion, otherwise it all becomes hearsay.

Jews have every right to exist like anyone else. But extremist Christians and Muslims have not agreed about that for the past 2000 years.

Therefore, yes, links are important.

Worth repeating!

I love links. I love sources. Sources matter in a discussion, otherwise it all becomes hearsay.

Jews have every right to exist like anyone else. But extremist Christians and Muslims have not agreed about that for the past 2000 years.

Some things are self evident!

Worth repeating!

Some things are self evident!
Not to too many who are ignorant about Judaism, Jewish History, etc.

It is very difficult to have any discussion with anyone who thinks they know what they are talking about and when one points out the facts they will end up saying:

"That is what a Jew will say"

It has been that way since the advent of Christianity, and both Muslims and Christians have a history of dismissing anything and everything Jews will say about their religion, customs, prophets, history, or anything else.

Self evident is for those who are knowledgeable and do not need the evidence. Who are logical.

Logic leads to self evidence.

Lack of logic leads to the denial and dismissal of any and all facts.

[ Here is a Muslim group to whom it is not self evident that the Holocaust did happen. Therefore, they are protesting the opening of an Exhibition about it ]

Tunisians protested at the opening of a Holocaust exhibition at the National Library in Tunis recently, tearing down posters and chanting slogans such as "Free Palestine, out with the Zionists."

A report on the protest appeared on Meem Magazine Online, an Arab women's magazine, on December 15, and was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Tunisian University Professor Habib Kazdaghli, the exhibition's organizer, said that the purpose of the exhibition was to "make our children love history" and that it had been organized months before U.S. President Donald Trump's declaration on Jerusalem.

Hamida Bessaad, a National Library researcher, blasted the exhibition, saying the organizer "wants our little children to get to know the history of the Jews and learn about their Holocaust," but that "the children of Palestine have been going through a Holocaust since 1948."

Civil society activist Kawthar Chebbi called the Holocaust a "decades-old myth" and a lie, and political activist Omar Al-Majri said that the Holocaust had been "perpetrated by the Zionist movement in collaboration with the Nazis."

(full article online)

Watch: Tunisians claim Holocaust was a 'myth and a lie'

[ Here is a Muslim group to whom it is not self evident that the Holocaust did happen. Therefore, they are protesting the opening of an Exhibition about it ]

Tunisians protested at the opening of a Holocaust exhibition at the National Library in Tunis recently, tearing down posters and chanting slogans such as "Free Palestine, out with the Zionists."

A report on the protest appeared on Meem Magazine Online, an Arab women's magazine, on December 15, and was translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Tunisian University Professor Habib Kazdaghli, the exhibition's organizer, said that the purpose of the exhibition was to "make our children love history" and that it had been organized months before U.S. President Donald Trump's declaration on Jerusalem.

Hamida Bessaad, a National Library researcher, blasted the exhibition, saying the organizer "wants our little children to get to know the history of the Jews and learn about their Holocaust," but that "the children of Palestine have been going through a Holocaust since 1948."

Civil society activist Kawthar Chebbi called the Holocaust a "decades-old myth" and a lie, and political activist Omar Al-Majri said that the Holocaust had been "perpetrated by the Zionist movement in collaboration with the Nazis."

(full article online)

Yes, it is an us vs. them mentalitly on the planet right now. I think we should just bang each other till it is just us due to the mixing of genes.

(full article online)

Yes, it is an us vs. them mentalitly on the planet right now. I think we should just bang each other till it is just us due to the mixing of genes.
It has been going on from the beginning.

I want your territory.
I want your food.
I want your women
I want your children.
I want you for slaves.

Nothing new.

But the BDS exists only against Israel, when so many rogue countries treat most of their populations like nothing.

There is no reason to boycott Israel, but Islam and the Arabs think it is the only way to win the war against Israel and have the land returned to Muslim hands.

Islam is very simple:

What once belonged to Islam, must always remain in Islam.

Israel is one of those.

(full article online)

I want your territory.
I want your food.
I want your women
I want your children.
I want you for slaves.

Nothing new.

But the BDS exists only against Israel, when so many rogue countries treat most of their populations like nothing.

There is no reason to boycott Israel, but Islam and the Arabs think it is the only way to win the war against Israel and have the land returned to Muslim hands.

Islam is very simple:

Israel is one of those.
But the BDS exists only against Israel,
What a dumbfuck point.

The Palestinian call is to end the occupation.

What other country is occupying Palestine?

(full article online)

I want your territory.
I want your food.
I want your women
I want your children.
I want you for slaves.

Nothing new.

Islam is very simple:

Israel is one of those.
What a dumbfuck point.

Only MUSLIMS have ever occupied the region called Palestine.

Be it the Kurds, the Arabs or the Turks.

Free Palestine from Muslim invasion and conquest which has been going on for 14 centuries.

Muslims go home !!!!

(full article online)

I want your territory.
I want your food.
I want your women
I want your children.
I want you for slaves.

Nothing new.

Islam is very simple:

Israel is one of those.
What a dumbfuck point.

Free Palestine from Muslim invasion and conquest which has been going on for 14 centuries.

Muslims go home !!!!
What an IGNORANT AND CRAZY ILLITERATE STATEMENT

(full article online)

I want your territory.
I want your food.
I want your women
I want your children.
I want you for slaves.

Nothing new.

Islam is very simple:

Israel is one of those.
What a dumbfuck point.

Muslims go home !!!!
What about the Christians?,Romans?Mongols ? and others... God you talk some Shit 60's shame on you.

as for Todd and Forever,come on Guys,60's is making you look like FOOLS

(full article online)

I want your territory.
I want your food.
I want your women
I want your children.
I want you for slaves.

Nothing new.

Islam is very simple:

Israel is one of those.
What a dumbfuck point.

Muslims go home !!!!
What about the Christians?,Romans?Mongols ? and others... God you talk some Shit 60's shame on you.

as for Todd and Forever,come on Guys,60's is making you look like FOOLS

He's right, they should move to Syria, I hear there's room.

Leaked report highlights Israel lobby’s failures

Key Israel lobby groups have conceded that they have failed to counter the Palestine solidarity movement, despite vastly increasing their spending. The admission is contained in a secret report that The Electronic Intifada has obtained.

The report, published here in full for the first time, outlines Israel’s failure to stem the “impressive growth” and “significant successes” of the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement for Palestinian rights.

But while calling for harsher measures against the Palestine solidarity movement, the report offers no new ideas to deal with how Israel is beset not by an image problem but a reality problem: its regime of occupation, settler-colonialism and apartheid is increasingly viewed around the world as reprehensible and unsustainable, even by many of Israel’s defenders.

Even while attempting to come up with a formula to defeat it, the report admits that the movement for Palestinian rights is based on “appealing and sophisticated” arguments which Israel has so far failed to match.

Leaked report highlights Israel lobby's failures

well considering Zionist families own most of the worlds banks including the US federal reserve(Yes folks not owned by Americans since 1928!!!!!!!!) firstly you have no control of your money but the Zionist Terrorist Jews do...anyhow for years these banks have scammed you and scimmed a % of your cash and send/transfer it to Zionist Israel
Israel are also dealers in death like America as they Sell Weapons,,,,All Financed and owned by ZIONISTS..even the American Companies...60's we are
not idiots,we know ...steve...how Zionism works...and it's SHIT.....60's how do you live with the guilt

Last edited:

Forum List

Back