Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The double life of Israel's working homelessOfficial figures can be misleading: Many of Israel's homeless fall under the government's radar, and many hold down full-time jobs.They live a double life; they get up in the morning, brush their teeth, and get the kids ready for another day of school. Then they head to work. At the end of the day they return to a non-home. They live in a tent, in an empty room in the apartment of a grandmother or one of the uncles, in the car, or perhaps they don't even know where they will be at night and search for a place where they can sleep until another day of work the next morning.

More and more people, including people with families, singles or even those soon to be pensioners, are living without housing even though they work, some even full-time. Being a working person no longer prevents you from being defined as poor. Even the National Insurance Institute is familiar with this data.

The double life of Israel's working homeless Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News source

That is hilarious.

I thank God every day I am not a Zionist, they are the scum of the earth.

I pity them.

Poor heartless and soulless and depraved people that they are!

They are the perfect illustration of how low humanity can sink.

Israel cannot afford to provide homes to all these Jewish colonists they are luring in from foreign lands.

jealous? The israelies want others and not the palestinian? imagine that.

:lmao:

Last edited:
You are a liar, they do.

I have even posted about the case of a homeless mother and her three or four children, she took up residence unlawfully in an abandoned apartment building because she could not afford rent and was being forcibly evicted by authorities. Rabbis For Human Rights was trying to protest her eviction.

And all those illegal settlers are nothing but lowlife with no home of their own squatting on lands of Palestinian owners.

I must have missed something ----I actually never saw FAMILIES on the streets in
Israel-------can someone tell me where they are?
Neither have I. Israel has no "homeless".
Oh so you found one homeless family. And how many "homeless" are roaming the streets of this great nation of ours, do you know? You are a raving lunatic. Ha ha ha.

That is hilarious.

I pity them.

Israel cannot afford to provide homes to all these Jewish colonists they are luring in from foreign lands.

from the response....

i hit the mark!!!!

And what has this BDS aka Bowel Discharge Syndrome accomplished? Well, other than symbolic, meaningless BS. Eight years of delusion while Israel prospers and gets stronger and stronger. And now it's also a natural gas provider! LOL

The BDS Movement Against Israel has Accomplished Less Than Nothing

As it happens, there is a web page that exhaustively tracks BDS achievements. It contains such triumphal entries as “Andreas Oberg, Swedish guitarist, cancels gig in Tel Aviv, heeding BDS activists’ appeals,” and “Ten talented young harpists bow out of the International Harp Contest.” But for the most part, the entries consist of gestures similar to the York student-federation vote, which is to say: rhetorical attacks from activist groups, unions and academic organizations with no power to influence trade policy.
From the slogans emitted by BDS champions (including, at times, Canada’s own Naomi Klein), one would think that BDS was on the cusp of bringing Israel to its knees. Yet since 2004 — the period corresponding to the lifespan of the BDS movement — Israel’s economy generally has been booming, especially in the areas of telecommunications, computer technology, aviation, specialty medical equipment, military hardware and natural gas.

The BDS campaign is also morally hypocritical. Not all of Israel’s policies — especially in regard to settlement construction — are defensible. Yet in humanitarian terms, nothing Israel does to Palestinians comprises even so much as a rounding error on the horrors perpetrated by such nations as Syria, Iran and Sudan against their own citizens. The plight of Gazan religious and political dissenters — not to mention gays and women in the Hamas-run enclave — is especially notable, given that many of the same activists who champion BDS also have championed the Boat to Gaza movement and other efforts to equip and legitimize Hamas.
But eight years in, the movement has accomplished nothing. Indeed, less than nothing: For it is thanks to BDS, and similar gestures of anti-Israel antipathy (especially at the UN), that many Israelis — including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu — have become convinced that their country will always be the victim of a vicious moral double standard. If Mr. Netanyahu has struck a more standoffish, militant, uncompromising tone than his predecessors when dealing with the international community, it is largely because he has come to see the hatred of his country as irrational and unremitting.

The double life of Israel's working homelessOfficial figures can be misleading: Many of Israel's homeless fall under the government's radar, and many hold down full-time jobs.They live a double life; they get up in the morning, brush their teeth, and get the kids ready for another day of school. Then they head to work. At the end of the day they return to a non-home. They live in a tent, in an empty room in the apartment of a grandmother or one of the uncles, in the car, or perhaps they don't even know where they will be at night and search for a place where they can sleep until another day of work the next morning.

More and more people, including people with families, singles or even those soon to be pensioners, are living without housing even though they work, some even full-time. Being a working person no longer prevents you from being defined as poor. Even the National Insurance Institute is familiar with this data.

The double life of Israel's working homeless Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News source
Ya know, in a country of seven million, which hosts almost two million Arab Muslim citizens, I'd say having only 2000 to 3000 homeless people, (some of which are mentally ill actually - like Sherri) IS A MASSIVE ACCOMPLISHMENT. And something to actually boast about.

Standard of Living in Israel

Since its establishment, the State of Israel has declared that adequate housing for all residents is a matter of the highest priority. Massive budgets have been invested in solving housing problems, and construction is one of the country's most important industries. Residential construction accounts for a large share of the economy in terms of both investment and product. Nearly half of the state's development budget is earmarked for housing. In 1992, residential construction investment consumed 6.2 percent of the GNP.
Most Israelis live in apartments. According to the Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics, 33% live in three-room apartments, 28% in four-room apartments, and 13% in five-room apartments. CBS statistics also showed that 5% live in one-room apartments, while only 0.6% of Israelis live in a property with eight rooms or more.

In 2006, it was reported that approximately 3,000 Israelis are known to be homeless. According to the Social Affairs Ministry, 70% of homeless people are childless Soviet immigrants and alcoholics, while the remaining 30% are either homeless due to their economic situation, or were mentally unable to live in a home due to irritation with being surrounded by walls and ceilings.

Last edited:
That is hilarious.

I pity them.

from the response....

i hit the mark!!!!

I'd say you hit it out of the park. :clap:

OlivoRaburn.gif.opt.gif

You are a liar, they do.

I have even posted about the case of a homeless mother and her three or four children, she took up residence unlawfully in an abandoned apartment building because she could not afford rent and was being forcibly evicted by authorities. Rabbis For Human Rights was trying to protest her eviction.

And all those illegal settlers are nothing but lowlife with no home of their own squatting on lands of Palestinian owners.

I must have missed something ----I actually never saw FAMILIES on the streets in
Israel-------can someone tell me where they are?
Who you calling 'lowlife', Razorback cracker?

You are a liar, they do.

You can add that to the list of things Sherri accuses others of what she is guilty of being/doing. If there's any space left , that is ;)

You are a liar, they do.

You can add that to the list of things Sherri accuses others of what she is guilty of being/doing. If there's any space left , that is ;)

oh come on... life is much more fun with her in it.... look at the amusement her hack drivel provides. She is the palestinian equivalent of liesmatters

Ugly Nazi woman, you are lying, again:

Watchdog: Israel plans 261 settler homes deep in West Bank | Maan News Agency

Hahahahahaha ! :lol:

oh she is just mad and jealous that the Israelis don't want to house palestinian terrorists.
Every good terrorist, suicide bomber, and rocket launcher deserves a home!

And after they meet their virgins in heaven, they shall name streets after them in Gaza-hole.

oh she is just mad and jealous that the Israelis don't want to house palestinian terrorists.

And after they meet their virgins in heaven, they shall name streets after them in Gaza-hole.

They also deserve to have their home turned into rubble by the IAF ;)

...upon which the victorious Arabs will hold their "victory parades" as they did in Lebanon. Ha ha ha.

...upon which the victorious Arabs will hold their "victory parades" as they did in Lebanon. Ha ha ha.

If they consider their defeats at the hand of Israel during 1948, 1967, 1973, 1982 and 2006 as victories, I am extremely curious as to what they consider as a defeat :lol: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If they consider their defeats at the hand of Israel during 1948, 1967, 1973, 1982 and 2006 as victories, I am extremely curious as to what they consider as a defeat :lol: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
They will consider admitting defeat when Sherriah admits Jesus is a Zionist.

They will consider admitting defeat when Sherriah admits Jesus is a Zionist.

In order to understand what "defeat" means in the creed of isa-respecters---
read the koran and examing history-----in fact examine current events.
Defeat----first and foremost means RAPE------as in the war with east pakistan
----which was not actually won because only 1/4 million east pakistani girls were
raped Defeats in conflicts described in the koran always culminated and
rape and enslavements Rape was rampant in the khartoum reaponse to
south sudan's resistence to enslavment to shariah etc ete NO RAPE--
NO DEFEAT -----and then there is the OBSCENE MUTILATION as in
"black hawk down" "mumbai" etc etc-----no severed genitalia shoved
down throats----NO DEFEAT thus from the standpoint of meccaist
culture------Israel never defeated THE UMMAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back