Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter just came back from a two week vacation in Israel.
The shekel gained strength and Israel is looking forward to many more Jews going on Aliyah.
The global economy is set up for massive Aliyah.

The shekel gained strength and Israel is looking forward to many more Jews going on Aliyah.

Have you no compassiom for sherri? she's a human being too. -----sorta

lol

That Apartheid Regime in Tel Aviv, her end draws near.

As Apartheid fell in South Africa, so it shall in Palestine

Will it when iran is prepared to buy all of Israel's fruit. All that will happen is the Jews will stop employing the muslims and they will have to move elsewhere. Then Israel will import workers from other nations to do the work and the Palestinians will blame YOU for the even bigger mess you have caused.

BUY ISREALI BOYCOT ISLAM

Israel is deporting foreign workers now.

they are trying to deport illegal immigrants.

Freedom has costs for all people in a society.

It never comes free.

Take free speech, the truth can hurt, words can hurt, but using our voices and speaking truth into this world is a value worth the cost.

I expect the people of South Africa understand this.

Mandela understood this.

I think of the thousands jailed most from just words spoken or associations in Palestine.

Do you mean mandella the convicted terrorist traitor and godless communist who has the blood of thousands of children on his hands.

Oh, boy, is it costing Zionists in Palestine lots of money!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

NOPE it is costing the itinerant muslim farm workers their jobs, and ultimately their lives. No work = no money=no home=no food= starvation or leave. Is that what you are applauding the deaths of thousands of poor starving muslim children. Then you call others for daring to question the hamas terrorists attacks on Israel and here you are laughing at the prospect of thousands of innocent lives being lost.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME
Is that a trick question?

One might ask if it is God's will that during these times of massive worldwide economic depression and countries going bankrupt left and right, that the Israeli economy shows record progress and profits.

Truly a miracle.

One might ask if it is God's will that during these times of massive worldwide economic depression and countries going bankrupt left and right, that the Israeli economy shows record progress and profits.

Truly a miracle.

roudy uhm.......are you doing a baptist lawyer?----remember----FREE WILL----
and G-d does not play dice with the Universe. ----newton was also
right. I refuse to pray for high interest rates------

Is the booming economy the Zionazis brag of the explanation for all the homeless families I get emails about from Rabbis For Human Rights?

Pathetic, luring poor Jews there to live homeless on the street.

Last edited:
Is the booming economy the Zionazis brag of the explanation for all the homeless families I get emails about from Rabbis For Human Rights?

As bad as those emails you get from poor suffering Palis who's leadership is busy spending money on bombs and ways to kill more Jews?

There are always poor and suffering in EVERY COUNTRY, dipshit, including the US of A, the most prosperous country in the world. What a fucking dumbass you are.

I never heard of that Mandela, he must exist only in the depraved minds of Zionazis like Phoneall.

Freedom has costs for all people in a society.

It never comes free.

Take free speech, the truth can hurt, words can hurt, but using our voices and speaking truth into this world is a value worth the cost.

I expect the people of South Africa understand this.

Mandela understood this.

I think of the thousands jailed most from just words spoken or associations in Palestine.

Do you mean mandella the convicted terrorist traitor and godless communist who has the blood of thousands of children on his hands.

What fantasies Zionazi scum have!

As bad as those emails you get from poor suffering Palis who's leadership is busy spending money on bombs and ways to kill more Jews?

There are always poor and suffering in EVERY COUNTRY, dipshit, including the US of A, the most prosperous country in the world. What a fucking dumbass you are.

I must have missed something ----I actually never saw FAMILIES on the streets in
Israel-------can someone tell me where they are?

Which part are fantasies? The part where Arafat and Hamas get hundreds of millions if not billions to fund a terror campaign to kill Jews, while at the same time whining about the suffering of their people?

Or that there aren't poor and suffering in the US and every nation in the world in need of help. Or do you just have a problem with helping the poor and suffering who happen to be Jews.

IslamoNazi scumbag.

I must have missed something ----I actually never saw FAMILIES on the streets in
Neither have I. Israel has no "homeless".

Watch "(BDS) Yusef Daher, Jerusalem Inter-church Centre: "To resist the sin, to resist the occupation"" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a liar, they do.

I have even posted about the case of a homeless mother and her three or four children, she took up residence unlawfully in an abandoned apartment building because she could not afford rent and was being forcibly evicted by authorities. Rabbis For Human Rights was trying to protest her eviction.

And all those illegal settlers are nothing but lowlife with no home of their own squatting on lands of Palestinian owners.

Neither have I. Israel has no "homeless".

Last edited:
Watch "Omar Barghouti - BDS: Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions book launch [inminds]" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel cannot afford to provide homes to all these Jewish colonists they are luring in from foreign lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back