Boycott all extremely racist threads

Do you really thing there are THAT many true racists here?

No, there aren't. Classic example is Bass... can't count how many times that guy gets called a racist. Charlie is not a racist.

There are a lot of people here, and other places, that are called racist..just because it is the ''trend'' thing to do now days.
Due to that, true racism has been totally watered down.

Heck, I've even been called a racist here.

Once. :eusa_angel:

No, there aren't. Classic example is Bass... can't count how many times that guy gets called a racist. Charlie is not a racist.

There are a lot of people here, and other places, that are called racist..just because it is the ''trend'' thing to do now days.

I dun know what you mean by "watered down", Kat. The targets have shifted, to a degree...but the hate is as virilent as ever IMO.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Kat. But I think she means the term has lost its meaning. Some ijits seem to think any mention of race or anything related to it is "racism". It sort of takes a little of the focus off of true racism. Sort of like calling everyone a fascist and a Nazi desensitizes folks that little bit to what Nazis really stood for.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Kat. But I think she means the term has lost its meaning. Some ijits seem to think any mention of race or anything related to it is "racism". It sort of takes a little of the focus off of true racism. Sort of like calling everyone a fascist and a Nazi desensitizes folks that little bit to what Nazis really stood for.
Indeed. Same with Fascism, though most of those who think 'fascist' is an insult( it isn't necessarily an insult) aren't bright enough to know one of their favorite pols, FDR, was using fascist policies all three of his terms. That can be chalked up to ignorance.

It sort of takes a little of the focus off of true racism.
Actually, it's an attempt to shut down legitimate discussion by invalidating their opponent's views, and in any case those throwing it around the most tend to be supporters of selective racism in the first place, as Obama obviously is, for example, and most Democrats, particularly those that support criminal illegal aliens rights to literally steal food off of blue collar american tables, for another, based merely on the fact that most of them are mestizos from Mexico, who have suddenly been designated a 'race', even though most of them self-identify as white,, except when it's more lucrative to identify as 'latino', that is, and Spanish culture is a European culture.

Last edited:
I'm a racist......

images

:eusa_whistle:

Indeed. Same with Fascism, though most of those who think 'fascist' is an insult( it isn't necessarily an insult) aren't bright enough to know one of their favorite pols, FDR, was using fascist policies all three of his terms. That can be chalked up to ignorance.

Actually, it's an attempt to shut down legitimate discussion by invalidating their opponent's views, and in any case those throwing it around the most tend to be supporters of selective racism in the first place, as Obama obviously is, for example, and most Democrats, particularly those that support criminal illegal aliens rights to literally steal food off of blue collar american tables, for another, based merely on the fact that most of them are mestizos from Mexico, who have suddenly been designated a 'race', even though most of them identify as white, and Spanish culture is a European culture.

Good lord, not another one.

Is there a bumper sticker you haven't read?

Actually, it's an attempt to shut down legitimate discussion by invalidating their opponent's views, and in any case those throwing it around the most tend to be supporters of selective racism in the first place, as Obama obviously is, for example, and most Democrats, particularly those that support criminal illegal aliens rights to literally steal food off of blue collar american tables, for another, based merely on the fact that most of them are mestizos from Mexico, who have suddenly been designated a 'race', even though most of them self-identify as white,, except when it's more lucrative to identify as 'latino', that is, and Spanish culture is a European culture.

I'll tolerate the widest possible range of discussion. For example, I'd be willing to discuss your willingness to label FDR a "fascist". However, if the writer makes my eyes bleed, I place them on ignore.....reading 1,001 insult posts written by me would be no more fun for other USMB-ers than writing them would be for me.

I think racism is evil and should be denounced, vocally, no matter where it appears but I also dun think I need to seek it out.

I dun know what you mean by "watered down", Kat. The targets have shifted, to a degree...but the hate is as virilent as ever IMO.

You would be exactly right. :)

I ma going to try to. How about it?
I've been using this forum for several months now and I can't recall ever seeing a thread which I would say is "extremely racist." In fact I can't say I've seen any threads which I might consider genuinely "racist."

Inasmuch as the word "racist" has become so commonly used (and frequently misused) it would help if you told us specifically what you mean by "extremely racist."

Give us an example.

Forum List

Back