Boy was Trump's bloodbath rhetoric short lived

Biden being invalid is just as much a conspiracy. Uninterested in actually governing in a way that addresses the needs of the working and middle class, sure, invalid? No. He seems capable of handling the job, the job being protecting Wall St.

Yup, Biden is the protector of Wall Street, and you're the low-IQ human shield, boy.

Keep voting for those old, rich, white men, it's what they count on.

Yup, Biden is the protector of Wall Street, and you're the low-IQ human shield, boy.

Keep voting for those old, rich, white men, it's what they count on.
I typically have no choice because those are the candidates a majority of fail whites prefer. I don't know why you're blaming me for your people. :laugh:

You think it'll be the same when whites are a demographic minority?

Trump didn’t promise a bloodbath, he predicted a bloodbath. There’s a difference.
This is from the guy who wanted to shoot peaceful protestors in Washington DC and had to be told he wasn't allow to that...

I prediction might have to him not having Miley and Esper there next time..

This is a man who orchestrated an insurrection. So if he says there is going to be a bloodbath if he's not elected, that needs to be examined.
Said examination took about 5 minutes. Handwringing, wailing and abject terror is ongoing.

Except he didn't say "economic bloodbath". He just said, "Bloodbath". His comments don't sound any better in context, and given the history of his followers to commit violence (Charlottesville, January 6), his saying shit like that needs to be taken seriously.
Idiots don’t do context, idiot.

So the white man controls who you vote for. Sounds about right for you, boy.

lol :laugh:
Whites only control the political landscape for as long as they maintain demographic dominance which you are losing. Instead of enjoying what little remains of your social and political dominance you're doing pageantry and puffing your chest out at me on behalf of Democrats. Look how meek and pathetic the reality of your waning empire has made you. Unlike you, I fully intend to enjoy and celebrate our dominance of you and your people. :funnyface:

That is not the full context. That is one sentence. He was specifically talking about economics, more specifically, about Chinese cars being made in Mexico and tariffs. Again, you have been duped.

China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.

Yeah, but I desire to believe he meant real blood on the streets as revenge, cuz it makes a snowflake feel good.

Whites only control the political landscape for as long as they maintain demographic dominance which you are losing. Instead of enjoying what little remains of your social and political dominance you're doing pageantry and puffing your chest out at me on behalf of Democrats. Look how meek and pathetic the reality of your waning empire has made you. Unlike you, I fully intend to enjoy and celebrate our dominance of you and your people. :funnyface:

You're not going to dominate anything, except maybe the KKK boots you lick. LOL

You're not going to dominate anything, except maybe the boots you lick. LOL
You frail whites can't even put a stop to your own demographic demise and the Democratic Whites can't stop our pushing the party leftward or making it more diverse. You Whites are at the softest and weakest you've ever been. :laugh: :funnyface:

No 'leftist' stuff... This is simple business laws, Trump knowingly and willfully lies on loan forms to enhance the value of his assets by massive levels which were totally unrealistic or just lies...
In contrast he told a different story to the tax man, which shows that he knew what he was doing.

Then there is the argument that everyone is at it... Well report them to law enforcement. Until then the law is the law and Trump by signing those documents admitted it...
If you think holding a person accountable for his actions is tearing US apart then I suggest you look at what supporters of tin pot dictators say when they are brought to account.. You are making the argument that Trump should be above the law.

Note: Trump is loosing it. If Biden choose the lawyers he did for a defence in a case like this, I would be worried about his mental capacity... It was very clear in these cases that his legal team were not up to it (and that is not grounds for appeal)..

ILMAO, what a simple mind you have. Trump does his own paperwork you say, and and lenders don't do appraisals cuz they take the applicant's word for it. This is what happens when you still live with your mom.

Say Cowboy, this will feel like pig manure in your cowboy boots, but I still have to ask, what did Trump mean by peaceful protest?

Na... Not really...

Trump killed the news cycle by being unable to pay his fines in NYC...

This is the thing, Trump is jumping from crap to another crap...

Keep this up... This mayhem will remind everyone why they really don't want Trump back...

The main thing to remember about Trump was the chaos... Nothing worked and Trump blamed any or everyone else...
America knows who really is causing this…

Man, your game is weak. What a punk.
Marvin's game is weak. It's a game when you pretend I love Biden, when in fact I just think he's a weaker racist and more of a Simp than Trump. Or when you carry around a picture of a guy dressed in costume as the KKK and pretending it's the real deal as Marvin is want to do. :laugh: There are no real proud boy racists left. Just a bunch of cuckolded pussies on the Right.

Marvin's game is weak. It's a game when you pretend I love Biden, when in fact I just think he's a weaker racist and more of a Simp than Trump. Or when you carry around a picture of a guy dressed in costume as the KKK and pretending it's the real deal as Marvin is want to do. :laugh: There are no real proud boy racists left. Just a bunch of cuckolded pussies on the Right.

We already know you love Biden, hence your daily, vigorous defenses of him here on this forum, and your reliable DemoKKKrat vote.

The Biden regime knows it, too. Your mindless servility and your racial hostility are what they count on, and you deliver for them, every time. It doesn't get any more cucky than that. :laugh:

We already know you love Biden, hence your daily, vigorous defenses of him here on this forum, and your reliable DemoKKKrat vote.
I know you feel the need to pretend because you're not a proud boy. You're a sad boy. :crybaby:
The Biden regime knows it, too. Your mindless servility and your racial hostility are what they count on, and you deliver for them, every time. It doesn't get any more cucky than that. :laugh:
Don't be mad at us Marvin because you fail whites are all out options except pretend and make believe. We'll use the Bidens to defeat you and your deplorables and then we'll move on to defeating them. First thing is southern bigot white culture and then moderate white liberal culture. Makes no sense to defeat moderate white liberals with southern bigot whites still operating.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Funny to see the Trumpsters do the same thing over and over, declaring this story "short lived", as if they're the arbiter.

They do the same thing with the Insurrection. "It has been decided (by us) that it was nothing". And his various indictments.

In fairness, he'll certainly come up with another insane and/or dangerous and/or ignorant comment that will replace this one. But that will be the reason, not the cult's impotent declaration.
It is not short-lived. Biden doubled down on it making a campaign commercial based on the hoax.

Forum List

Back