Boy was Trump's bloodbath rhetoric short lived

Except he didn't say "economic bloodbath". He just said, "Bloodbath". His comments don't sound any better in context, and given the history of his followers to commit violence (Charlottesville, January 6), his saying shit like that needs to be taken seriously.

It sounded on point when listened to in context. The MSM selectively quoted him, just as they did in Charlottesville. The willfully ignorant left don’t want to hear these quotes in context because anything anti-Trump and anti-Republican soothes their indoctrinated souls. The actual truth doesn’t matter.

It sounded on point when listened to in context. The MSM selectively quoted him, just as they did in Charlottesville. The willfully ignorant left don’t want to hear these quotes in context because anything anti-Trump and anti-Republican soothes their indoctrinated souls. The actual truth doesn’t matter.

Except not really. "There's going to be a bloodbath if I'm not re-elected." Frankly, it sounds like a threat from a guy who has incited his followers to violence in the past.

Generally when the left makes up crisis it at least sticks a while, if not years. But all silent on the bloodbath front.

It didn't help the Democrats say the same thing all the time. The left's info. sources really fkd up on this one. Anyone care to come clean they had them fooled again? Rhetorical.
We only move on from Trump saying one ridiculous or outrageous thing to another because he's constantly saying ridiculous and outrageous things that we have to move on just to keep up. I mean a day after he warns of a bloodbath if not re-elected he files a legal motion suggesting that having to pay his legal penalties are an unfair and unconstitutional burden on him. The man won't stop saying stupid shit. Can't stop won't stop. :laugh:

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Except not really. "There's going to be a bloodbath if I'm not re-elected." Frankly, it sounds like a threat from a guy who has incited his followers to violence in the past.

That is not the full context. That is one sentence. He was specifically talking about economics, more specifically, about Chinese cars being made in Mexico and tariffs. Again, you have been duped.

China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.

That is not the full context. That is one sentence. He was specifically talking about economics, more specifically, about Chinese cars being made in Mexico and tariffs. Again, you have been duped.

China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.
Sounds like he drifted off into imagining more violence and chaos of he loses again to me. :dunno:

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
That is right. The millions killed from the Deplorable Insurgents were stamped down from the National Federal Security Forces.

Okay, so he threatened a bloodbath for the country if he wasn't elected, above and beyond the horrible threat of EV's coming from Mexico.

I'm not sure how he can actually prevent the sales of those cars, given that he negotiated a trade treaty with Mexico that allows it. But let's leave that absurdity to the side.

But the man threatened a "bloodbath" for the country if he's not elected. Where does he think this bloodbath is going to come from?

No fucking crime!
Look at the case there was a crime...
No fucking victim!
We told you the victims. Mainly the business community in NYC who rely on NYC financial reputation in doing business..
No money lost!!!!!
There was significant unknown extra risk taken on by the banks and insurance companies. Effectively Trump was gambling with other peoples money, Trump has a history with bankruptcy. This type of behaviour makes NYC a riskier place to do business..
Here you are, as a demented LEFTIST, cheering on this disgusting travesty.
This is the law... You don't like that everyone is been treated the same under law, you think some people should be above the law...
Please don't tell us everyone is at it, show us a person who did it and wasn't prosecuted...

Fuck YOU, COWBOI
:fu:
You are obviously upset that a man you worship turns out to be a convicted fraudster... FYI, the next few months are going to be hard on you..

This from a guy who wanted to shoot peaceful protestors in Washington DC....

Uh, it's still being talked about on the left's media....

(And the full context isn't any better....when you watch it.)
Are you being intentionally stupid now, or is it your natural state?

Okay, so he threatened a bloodbath for the country if he wasn't elected, above and beyond the horrible threat of EV's coming from Mexico.

I'm not sure how he can actually prevent the sales of those cars, given that he negotiated a trade treaty with Mexico that allows it. But let's leave that absurdity to the side.

But the man threatened a "bloodbath" for the country if he's not elected. Where does he think this bloodbath is going to come from?

Liar

So you are saying that the guy who wanted to shoot peaceful protestors wasn't talking about a bloodbath on the streets..

You are saying that he is going to enter huge trade wars with US two largest trading partners at once by breaking trade agreements, one which he signed himself...
Well lets look at Trump trade war record, fought one, lost one...

And now he wants to severely up the stakes, Trump is a looser in international trade, Lost in TPP, Lost in Africa, got ass spanked soya beans,... Trump was known for being unprepared is area. If it was explained to him simply, he lost interest and tuned out...

International trade agreements long tedious and complicated... TPP which Trump pulled out of in 3 days after taking office was first negotiated in 2005 (by Bush Admin).
Trump pulled out of it because China was getting too much. China were not in the Partnership.

"
Removing the United States from the Asia-Pacific trade pact designed to promote U.S. economic and strategic interests over China’s will go down as one of the worst decisions by an American president in the past 50 years, according to trade and foreign policy analysts. Now that China has applied to join the Comprehensive Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership, Donald Trump’s decision looks even worse than it did in 2017."

That is how bad Trump is at international trade... Bloody useless...

Doing good, thanks! I have no idea what's in orange mans head. But to your question. I don't have any faith in orange man or the current invalid.
Biden being invalid is just as much a conspiracy. Uninterested in actually governing in a way that addresses the needs of the working and middle class, sure, invalid? No. He seems capable of handling the job, the job being protecting Wall St.

Generally when the left makes up crisis it at least sticks a while, if not years. But all silent on the bloodbath front.

It didn't help the Democrats say the same thing all the time. The left's info. sources really fkd up on this one. Anyone care to come clean they had them fooled again? Rhetorical.

As the DemoKKKrats' desperation increases, their hoaxes will be more extreme, and quicker to be debunked. They were able to drag the Russia hoax out for years. Now their scams are debunked in days, sometimes in mere hours, though the Biden cult still enthusiastically falls for each and every one. :auiqs.jpg:

It's a joy to watch.

Forum List

Back