Boy In California Being Drugged With Hormones Violates Criminal Law There

How about per your pseudo-medical gibberish the boy "should be drugged, later chopped to be a girl/eunuch with a surgical gash"? I'll take pseudo legal gibberish any day over pseudo-medical gibberish because the latter has more potential to do immediate proximate damage to the boy in question here.

I don't give a fuck how many corrupt doctors you line up behind your grotesque sex-cult experiments with children under the umbrella of "no hate!", Child abuse is child abuse no matter who does it or justifies it. All who participate are guilty.

I'm not citing me. I'm citing the American Academy of Pediatrics and its 64,000 members, the APA and its 34,000 members, the child herself, the child's parents, her doctors, her mental health professionals.

And you're ignoring them all, insisting that you know better.

Laughing.....you don't know shit. You can't even name the child without referring to the article.

And ^^ you both are here defending what happened to Tommy, the boy.
Cries the poster who let it happen.

Yup. Sil never informed the appropriate authorities of 'molestation' and 'child abuse'. Demonstrating either:

1) Sil is a criminal that failed to report abuse to the authorities

2) Sil doesn't believe her own hapless bullshit.

I lean toward the latter.

How about per your pseudo-medical gibberish the boy "should be drugged, later chopped to be a girl/eunuch with a surgical gash"? I'll take pseudo legal gibberish any day over pseudo-medical gibberish because the latter has more potential to do immediate proximate damage to the boy in question here.

I don't give a fuck how many corrupt doctors you line up behind your grotesque sex-cult experiments with children under the umbrella of "no hate!", Child abuse is child abuse no matter who does it or justifies it. All who participate are guilty.

I'm not citing me. I'm citing the American Academy of Pediatrics and its 64,000 members, the APA and its 34,000 members, the child herself, the child's parents, her doctors, her mental health professionals.

Have the American Academy of Pediatrics or the APA had their presidents make a formal statement that they promote drugging children with hormones like Tommy in the OP? Or that this protocol leading to later amputation of his healthy organs is "perfectly fine protocol"? If they have, I'd like to see that link. Just because their many members are sitting silently on their hands, doesn't mean they approve.

Meanwhile the PRESIDENT of the American College of Pediatrics has spoken scathingly against the protocol, has called it child abuse. And, I have a link here: I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Can you direct us to any links where the PRESIDENTS of either the AAP or the APA have either formally rebutted the ACP's president calling what they're doing to Tommy "child abuse"? I'd like to see what they had to say of record about drugging children in a manner meant to prepare them at the youngest of young adult ages to have healthy genitalia amputated.

Have the American Academy of Pediatrics or the APA had their presidents make a formal statement that they promote drugging children with hormones like Tommy in the OP?

Neither the AAP or the APA has found hormone therapy to be any form of child abuse.

That would be you, citing yourself. And as you demonstrated by your on failure to report your imagined 'abuse', you agree with them.
Or that this protocol leading to later amputation of his healthy organs is "perfectly fine protocol"? If they have, I'd like to see that link. Just because their many members are sitting silently on their hands, doesn't mean they approve.

No one is even proposing surgery while she's a child. Which you know. You're intentionally misrepresenting the situation. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lie.

Meanwhile the PRESIDENT of the American College of Pediatrics has spoken scathingly against the protocol, has called it child abuse. And, I have a link here: I’m a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

Can you direct us to any links where the PRESIDENTS of either the AAP or the APA have either formally rebutted the ACP's president calling what they're doing to Tommy "child abuse"? I'd like to see what they had to say of record about drugging children in a manner meant to prepare them at the youngest of young adult ages to have healthy genitalia amputated.

The American College of Pedestrians has 60 members and is a right wing hate group. Why would I ignore the APA and the American Academy of Pediatrics and their 100,000 members......because 60 right wingers pushing an anti LGBT agenda say so?

Neither the AAP or the APA has found hormone therapy to be any form of child abuse.

Link? Quotes? Rebuttal to the ACP President statements that it IS child abuse? She didn't mince words. The President of the American College of Pediatrics actually named what they're doing to the boy in the OP "child abuse".

Link? Quotes? Rebuttal to the ACP President statements that it IS child abuse? She didn't mince words. The President of the American College of Pediatrics actually named what they're doing to the boy in the OP "child abuse".
And in all these years, you never did anything to help Tammy. How do you live with yourself?

The 'American College of Pediatrians' is a right wing hate group. It has a grand total of 60 members, all religious right wing fundamentalists. Why would I ignore the 34,000 members of the APA or the 64,000 members of the American Academy of Pediatrics on trans issues....

....and instead listen to a hate group with 60 members?

Explain it to us.

The 'American College of Pediatrians' is a right wing hate group. It has a grand total of 60 members, all religious right wing fundamentalists. Why would I ignore the 34,000 members of the APA or the 64,000 members of the American Academy of Pediatrics on trans issues....

Explain it to us.
Links? Quotes? Rebuttal from the APA or AAP? Repeating your talking points isn't a substitute for proving up on actual published rebuttal from the APA or AAP.

Don't get me wrong Skylar. I'm sure the media's long arm of influence has gotten well into the APA and the AAP. It's when they made it to National Geographic, ostensibly promoting this child abuse, The ACP spoke up:

Pediatrician group speaks out against National Geographic’s 9-year old ‘trans’ cover “Affirming so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11-years-old,” Dr Cretella told Lifesite News. “Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility. And biological girls who ‘transition’ to male by taking testosterone may have a double mastectomy at age 16. The life time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more.”

I want either of you, or your sidekick Syriusly, who wisely is avoiding this thread now, to tell me how what this doctor said about the permanent damage being done to these children "is untrue"? And, I'd like sources, links and quotes please.

Your rebuttals will have to include actual MDs putting their reputation on the line declaring that what's being done outlined in bold above "is not actually child abuse". And if they say the benefits outweigh the risks, I want statistics on how this is actually beneficial at the end of the day.

Otherwise, it is classic, textbook child abuse as defined by law in CA where this abuse was/is going on. As such, police there are now part of the conspiracy to abuse children in California if they have heard of the story, and refuse to act.

Explain it to us.
Links? Quotes? Rebuttal from the APA or AAP? Repeating your talking points isn't a substitute for proving up on actual published rebuttal from the APA or AAP.

I've already offered you these links:

Meet the Anti-LGBT Hate Group that Filed an Amicus Brief with the Alabama Supreme Court

Meet the Anti-LGBT Hate Group that Filed an Amicus Brief with the Alabama Supreme Court

And why would either the APA or the AAP feel the need to 'rebutt' the claims of a hate group? We have 100,000 doctors on one side of this argument. And 60 right wing hate gropu members on the other.

I and any other rational person will go with the 100,000.

Don't get me wrong Skylar. I'm sure the media's long arm of influence has gotten well into the APA and the AAP. It's when they made it to National Geographic, ostensibly promoting this child abuse,

Oh, that you have yet *another* conspiracy I have no doubt. You've accused 'the gays' of inflitrating Gallup polling, 'the gays' of blackmailing the pope, elaborate conspiracies involving 'lesbian overlords' (no, I'm not joking, folks), and 'gay mafioso' kill squads sent to murder children to garner sympathy for LGBT issues.

That you've continued with more insane conspiracy theories backed by nothing was rather.....predictable.

The ACP spoke up:

Pediatrician group speaks out against National Geographic’s 9-year old ‘trans’ cover “Affirming so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11-years-old,” Dr Cretella told Lifesite News. “Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility. And biological girls who ‘transition’ to male by taking testosterone may have a double mastectomy at age 16. The life time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more.”

I want either of you, or your sidekick Syriusly, who wisely is avoiding this thread now, to tell me how what this doctor said about the permanent damage being done to these children "is untrue"? And, I'd like sources, links and quotes please.

Your rebuttals will have to include actual MDs putting their reputation on the line declaring that what's being done outlined in bold above "is not actually child abuse". And if they say the benefits outweigh the risks, I want statistics on how this is actually beneficial at the end of the day.

Why would I, the APA, the AAP or any other rational person be concerned with the ramblings of a right wing hate group?

Otherwise, it is classic, textbook child abuse as defined by law in CA where this abuse was/is going on. As such, police there are now part of the conspiracy to abuse children in California if they have heard of the story, and refuse to act.

Nope. You have yet to describe anything that is child abuse.

Which of course, you know. As you never bothered to report the 'molestation' and 'child abuse' you accused these parents in Berkeley of. Demonstrating elegantly that even you don't buy your pseudo-legal bullshit.

You may not like that the President of the American College of Pediatrics called out institutions like Stanford for doing institutionalized child abuse, but that's what happened. Real professionals are calling it child abuse. Now suddenly they're "not acceptable professionals"....? Pick and choose eh?

You may not like that the President of the American College of Pediatrics called out institutions like Stanford for doing institutionalized child abuse, but that's what happened. Real professionals are calling it child abuse. Now suddenly they're "not acceptable professionals"....? Pick and choose eh?

The 'American College of Pediatricians' is a hate group with 60 members. You still haven't explained why any rational person would ignore the APA and its 36,000 members or the American Academy of Pediatrics and its 64,000 members.....in favor of a hate group.

Until you do, you're stuck.

The 'American College of Pediatricians' is a hate group with 60 members. You still haven't explained why any rational person would ignore the APA and its 36,000 members or the American Academy of Pediatrics and its 64,000 members.....in favor of a hate group.

Because they're signing off on drugging and mutilating children? Again, with child abuse laws, there's no safety in numbers Manifest child abuse is manifest child abuse. And the President of the ACP called them on it. And, she's right.

Because they're signing off on drugging and mutilating children? Again, with child abuse laws, there's no safety in numbers Manifest child abuse is manifest child abuse. And the President of the ACP called them on it. And, she's right.

You've described nothing that is 'manifest child abuse'. As you well know. As despite learning of this child in 2013.....and making the most wild accusations about 'lesbian overlords', 'molestation' and 'child abuse'.....

.....you never called the police. You know you're full of shit. That these two loving parents caring for a special needs child isn't 'child abuse'. Which is why you did nothing.

Why then would you expect us to back an argument even *you've* demonstrated you believe is meaningless pseudo-legal horseshit?

You've described nothing that is 'manifest child abuse'.

If retarding normal development in children by misusing the FDA's guidelines for hormone supplements (which is what Stanford and other medical outfits are in fact doing and admit to doing in violation of FDA statutes) ....supplements that are known cancer causing agents...all to lead a child to amputate normal healthy organs, leaving them butchered halfings and never anything more as extremely young adults, sterile, incontinent etc. etc.... isn't manifest child abuse, then there is no definition of manifest or evident child abuse.

And again, no matter how many professionals sign off on child abuse (like many doctors did in WWII Nazi death camp experiments on children), there is no safety behind credentials and no safety in numbers. Child abuse is NEVER vogue.

You've described nothing that is 'manifest child abuse'.

If retarding normal development in children by misusing the FDA's guidelines for hormone supplements (which is what Stanford and other medical outfits are in fact doing and admit to doing in violation of FDA statutes) ....supplements that are known cancer causing agents...all to lead a child to amputate normal healthy organs, leaving them butchered halfings and never anything more as extremely young adults, sterile, incontinent etc. etc.... isn't manifest child abuse, then there is no definition of manifest or evident child abuse.

Again, we have a 60 member hate group on one side of this issue. And the 100,000 members of the APA and the American Academy of Pediatrics on the other.

There's a reason that the law sides with the APA and the AAP and not a random hate group.

And again, no matter how many professionals sign off on child abuse (like many doctors did in WWII Nazi death camp experiments on children), there is no safety behind credentials and no safety in numbers. Child abuse is NEVER vogue.

Even you don't believe your over the top hysterics regarding 'child abuse'. As when faced with this case in 2013 did you immediately call the police to turn in the 'lesbian overlords' who were 'molesting' and 'abusing' their child?

Nope. You came online to complain about it. Demonstrating elegantly that you know your 'child abuse' claims were nonsense. If even you ignore your hysterics, surely you'll understand why we ignore them as well.

Forum List

Back