Boy calls 911 on Thanksgiving — and ‘melted all the hearts’ at sheriff’s office

Is it too much to ask OP posters to give a short description of what the hell they're talking about in lieu of a link that doesn't work? I went to the link and all I saw was a photograph of two cops and a kid. That was it.

My daughter called 911 one winter's night when she was about 5 and invited the dispatcher to come watch tv with her.

Is it too much to ask OP posters to give a short description of what the hell they're talking about in lieu of a link that doesn't work? I went to the link and all I saw was a photograph of two cops and a kid. That was it.
I checked the link and the whole story is there.

My daughter called 911 one winter's night when she was about 5 and invited the dispatcher to come watch tv with her.
Did they come? If not, what happened if anything did?

God bless you and your daughter and the boy this chat is about always!!!

Holly
The sheriff came to visit her in class and roundly excoriated her for daring to use the 911 function a few days later.

What a jackass. That was the first time I told her "You don't ever talk to a cop in the school. You tell them you want your mom".

^^^ I don't blame you for telling her that. Until a child has hit a certain age, they are not to be approached because at the end of the day, people are strangers whether they have a badge in their possession or not.

God bless you and your daughter always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back