Boy Am I Glad We're Giving All That Taxpayer Cash To Egypt...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Because these are the kind of good people we really should get get behind. Such class,civility, and common sense. Money well spent for sure. They remind us of how wonderful our own OWS is here. They should get together and swap ideas on burning & pillaging. I really do hope there's more Taxpayer cash for Egypt in the next Budget. Cross your fingers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OUGdjU6hlE]Egypt: More than 70 killed in football violence - YouTube[/ame]

because there have never been violent incidents of any kind in this country, right?

we give them money because we are obligated to by treaty. that has nothing to do with a few futbal nutters.

because there have never been violent incidents of any kind in this country, right?

we give them money because we are obligated to by treaty. that has nothing to do with a few futbal nutters.

Sure, give em more hard-earned American Tax Dollars. Why not? :cuckoo:

Because these are the kind of good people we really should get get behind. Such class,civility, and common sense. Money well spent for sure. They remind us of how wonderful our own OWS is here. They should get together and swap ideas on burning & pillaging. I really do hope there's more Taxpayer cash for Egypt in the next Budget. Cross your fingers.

Egypt: More than 70 killed in football violence - YouTube

Oh come on....Obama HAS TO support his people!
He supports OWS, why not his muslim brotherhood too?

Not sure how there can be any OWS comparisons, sure it's nutty but they don't go around murdering people.

The original premise I agree though, that's why we all got a good laugh when TruthMatters was babbling about freedom and ending oppression was coming to Egypt with the fall of Mubarak.

Egypt: More than 70 killed in football violence - YouTube

Oh come on....Obama HAS TO support his people!
He supports OWS, why not his muslim brotherhood too?

So sad.

Not sure how there can be any OWS comparisons, sure it's nutty but they don't go around murdering people.

The original premise I agree though, that's why we all got a good laugh when TruthMatters was babbling about freedom and ending oppression was coming to Egypt with the fall of Mubarak.

I didn't mean to compare them THAT way...i realize they haven't murdered anyone (yet). But i believe they're just as crazy. And Obama backing them like he does, it won't get any better.

I didn't mean to compare them THAT way...i realize they haven't murdered anyone (yet). But i believe they're just as crazy. And Obama backing them like he does, it won't get any better.

I don't think it's fair to call them just as crazy as murderous monsters without them doing those acts and without you knowing any of them most likely.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think it's crazier to rush a soccer field and kill people than to pinch a loaf on a cop car.

We are bound by treaty to send them money, which should be changed now. Egypt does not offer the U.S. the same incentives since the fall of Mubarak. I will fully support the cutting of the 1.3 billions dollars we send them every year. I am mmmoooooorrrreeee than sure we can use that money in our OWN country.. but hey, whoever credits this government for being smart..

We are bound by treaty to send them money, which should be changed now. Egypt does not offer the U.S. the same incentives since the fall of Mubarak. I will fully support the cutting of the 1.3 billions dollars we send them every year. I am mmmoooooorrrreeee than sure we can use that money in our OWN country.. but hey, whoever credits this government for being smart..

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And who spotted us cash?

IMO, the day that American reporter was beaten and brutally raped, we should have reocognized it for what it was, and attack on our freedom of the press, and cut off every dime of funding to that, now uncivilized, place.

the same could be said for israel who are the largest recipients of foreign aid. I thought righties were against foreign aid anyway.

Amen, brother!

I'd like to know which treaty forces the US Taxpayer to give money to EGypt?
I'd like to know when they're going to let the Americans they've taken hostage go? If there is such a treaty maybe it's time to re negotiate it. don'tyathink?

I'd like to know which treaty forces the US Taxpayer to give money to EGypt?
I'd like to know when they're going to let the Americans they've taken hostage go? If there is such a treaty maybe it's time to re negotiate it. don'tyathink?

Nah, the Democrats,CNN,NBC,and BBC told us they're all American-loving,Democracy-loving,peace-loving angels. Who are you to question them? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back