Boxer introduces bill to stop pay of Gov Shutdown

Everyone knows who is shutting the Government down. It is the TeaBag lead GOP. You see, deficits don't matter when the GOP is running up the red ink, but when the Dems do the same, DEFICITS MATTER!

Remember this ditty?

washingtonpost.com: Reagan Policies Gave Green Light to Red Ink

Come on Hypcrites, tell me Reagon and Cheney were wrong.

who is shuttting the government down? Republicans have a majority in the house,, obie wan has a veto power.... what's the scoop scoop?

And Dingy Harry Reid has the Senate

The Tea Party cost the GOP control of the Senate in 2010. Now, when they shut down the government, they will hand Obama a second term. AND THERE IS NOTHING THE REPUBLICANS CAN DO ABOUT IT! NOTHING!

The Tea Party cost the GOP control of the Senate in 2010. Now, when they shut down the government, they will hand Obama a second term. AND THERE IS NOTHING THE REPUBLICANS CAN DO ABOUT IT! NOTHING!

just hang onto those dreams.

Last edited:
Wow,how honorable of her. Why doesn't she just make sure she doesn't shut the Government down instead? $60 Billion in cuts is not enough to shut the Government down over. It's actually a drop in a bucket. Much much larger cuts need to be made. The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. They should just stop with the Party before Country shit and agree to these modest & reasonable cuts. They're behaving like spoiled little brats. They should put their Country ahead of their Party for once. Till Boxer does that,she's just full of Shit.

As a conservative I hate to say it, but Boxer's idea sounds fine to me. Let 'em eat cake. This is, of course, an attack on the right, because many of the new GOP in congress are tea party people from modest means, and the majority of dems are entrenched and wealthy, nd this is meant to frighten the new GOP tea party people into capitulation. Still, i have to say it, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And i also say, let them shut it down. It will be the disaster for dems of all time, because what this hinges on is raising or lowering taxes, and the GOP wants them lowered and that's where the citizens of america are. Tough love now for a better tomorrow.

We need more Adults in our Congress. The Democrats are just playing their childish political games again. Just more Party before Country shit. These cuts are very modest & reasonable. There is no reason to shut the Government down. We just need more Adults who are willing to make these tough decisions. Hopefully the People will see this happen when they vote more Democrats out of office in 2012. The Democrats are behaving like little babies. $60 Billion in cuts isn't even enough but it is a start. Time for the Democrats to grow up and do what's right for their country.

Everyone knows who is shutting the Government down. It is the TeaBag lead GOP. You see, deficits don't matter when the GOP is running up the red ink, but when the Dems do the same, DEFICITS MATTER!

Remember this ditty?

washingtonpost.com: Reagan Policies Gave Green Light to Red Ink

Come on Hypcrites, tell me Reagon and Cheney were wrong.
It is the dimwits that want to shut the gov't. down. They will blame the Republicans but they always blame some one else when they screw up.

And also, since the House intends to repeal HCR, They should lose their healthcare.

Forum List

Back