Bowman gets $1000 fine and 3 months probation for pulling false fire alarm to subvert Democracy…maybe some are above the law.

With all due respect, Candy? What you've just described is something that millions of Americans do without batting an eye.
I don’t recall taking a loan out on my condo and saying it was worth a billion dollars.

What Bowman did was a felony. Lying about it made it worse. STILL lying about it makes it disgusting!
And he was fined and sentenced.

Hey, he lied to the cops. You were very upset about another guy lying a second ago...but now...not so much?

You’re pretty pathetic...as usual.

Anyway...shouldn’t lying to the cops be punishable by law?
About your fucking weight? You are so off the rails with this it borders on farce! Bowman deliberately pulled that fire alarm to stop a vote to fund the government...something that would have affected millions of Americans...and then he repeatedly lied about what he'd done and CONTINUES to lie about it!

Bowman pled guilty. I consider it a major step forward that a Democrat admitted to anything. A plea suggests he had other charges that were dropped.

About your fucking weight?
Well, his fucking weight apparently.

The point is he lied. A moment ago you were really upset by the “lie” calling lying “disgusting”. But now...that your lord and master did it....you’re suddenly okay with it.

Pathetic...as usual.
and CONTINUES to lie about it!
You’re okay with lying apparently...

Seems light based on what he did.

Knowingly pulled a false fire alarm in a federal building to delay a House vote.

Seems like an insurrection….attempting to block a vote?

Total insurrection. He should be held in the DC Gulag until 2025 with no trial date

If I'm the judge on that case and I see that video...then see Bowman tell lie after lie about what he did that day...I'm NOT giving him a slap on the wrist because he continues to lie about his actions! When you lie to the court...the court should respond with a sentence that makes it quite clear that is not acceptable.

If I'm the judge on that case and I see that video...then see Bowman tell lie after lie about what he did that day...I'm NOT giving him a slap on the wrist because he continues to lie about his actions! When you lie to the court...the court should respond with a sentence that makes it quite clear that is not acceptable.
Man...imagine he he had lied to investors about the value of his properties to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars...the judge should make it quite clear that isn’t acceptable too...right?

But this is the Joe Biden DOJ so obviously that won't happen! They held back the release of the video that showed quite clearly that Bowden never even tried to open the doors. He took two signs down...pulled the fire alarm and immediately went back down the hall. He's been lying about it ever since and continues to lie about it.

Wait…what? Who are you saying there was no insurrection about? The J6 rioters??? After years of calling them insurrectionists…now..when it’s your guy on the hook, it no longer an insurrection?

The left has been saying all along that insurrection was “blocking or delaying a government function”

Wow…so now we’re just dropping all that?

Neither of these were insurrections.

Man...imagine he he had lied to investors about the value of his properties to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars...the judge should make it quite clear that isn’t acceptable too...right?
You mean for the loans that were paid back with interest, Candy? Who is the damaged party in that lawsuit? The banks? They got paid, in full, with interest. I've never seen a case like this where someone is being accused of "fraud" on a business transaction where nobody was harmed!

Did anyone want to take a crack at explaining why the video was held by Capital Police until AFTER Bowman's case was settled and then released? A video that would have proven Bowman was lying about what happened?

If here were White and wearing a MAGA hat he would be crying about it and blaming ANTIFA.
When did liberals decide they don't want equal justice in America?... better be real careful the shoe will not always be on the other foot...

When did liberals decide they don't want equal justice in America?... better be real careful the shoe will not always be on the other foot...
They're so arrogant about their two tiered system of justice that they don't even make an effort to make it look good. They hide the videos that showed many of the Jan. 6th protesters were let into the Capitol and weren't violent and then turn around and hide the video that shows Bowman deliberately pulled a fire alarm to hold up the vote to fund the government!

You mean for the loans that were paid back with interest, Candy? Who is the damaged party in that lawsuit? The banks? They got paid, in full, with interest. I've never seen a case like this where someone is being accused of "fraud" on a business transaction where nobody was harmed!
The lie--remember a few minutes ago when you called the lie despicable?

Now you’re rationalizing.

Its just funny how when one guy lies you’re on your fainting couch and upset that such a dastardly act is taking place...when another guy lies...you’re supporting it because you say nobody was hurt.

They're so arrogant about their two tiered system of justice that they don't even make an effort to make it look good. They hide the videos that showed many of the Jan. 6th protesters were let into the Capitol and weren't violent and then turn around and hide the video that shows Bowman deliberately pulled a fire alarm to hold up the vote to fund the government!
We’ve had a two tiered legal system for generations. The wealthy and powerful get off and others don’t. This comes as a shock to you?

Why didnt the Capitol police shoot Bowman?

Forum List

Back