Both parents die leaving 4 Texas orphans.

Might want to read the news, dumbass. 18 fully vaccinated DEAD in the tiny state of Massachusetts alone.

Your link doesn't work, so you are dismissed. Of course fully vaccinated people die. 330 million jabs have been doled out. Ya figure a few of those people would have died anyway? :dunno:

Wrong. Try again.

0.7% or less than 1%. Please stop your leftist lies.

Dude, do the math. Do you have a calculator? Again - You don't get to guess at the number of asymptomatic folks who don't get tested. That would be junk science. Right now I get just under 1.7%. Notably, this percentage has dropped because vaccinated people or those such as yourself with antibodies who get tested don't normally die. Before April of this year, it was just barely under 2%.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

Dude, do the math. Do you have a calculator? Again - You don't get to guess at the number of asymptomatic folks who don't get tested. That would be junk science. Right now I get just under 1.7%. Notably, this percentage has dropped because vaccinated people or those such as yourself with antibodies who get tested don't normally die. Before April of this year, it was just barely under 2%.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Nope because there are many cases that aren’t reported. Everyone in my family had it but only I was reported in the stats as I had the positive test. So it shows one case and one survival but should show four cases and four survivals. 640k deaths out of a population of 330 mil. That’s .19%

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Not accounting for the asymptomatic at all is junk science. Then again, what else do you folks have? One thing that has been proven over and over is that more testing has always resulted in a lowering of the mortality rate. There is so much data manipulation involved with this scamdemic that nothing should be trusted without great scrutiny.

What happened to the 7 million people that tested positive and didn't recover?

Nope because there are many cases that aren’t reported. Everyone in my family had it but only I was reported in the stats as I had the positive test. So it shows one case and one survival but should show four cases and four survivals. 640k deaths out of a population of 330 mil. That’s .19%

Then you can't be sure whether the rest of your family had it or not.
Maybe they had a the flu or a cold. See how that works?
Oh, and you don't get to count the entire population either.
As Uncle Joe might say - "C'mon man!" :cool-45:

Then you can't be sure whether the rest of your family had it or not.
Maybe they had a the flu or a cold. See how that works?
Oh, and you don't get to count the entire population either.
As Uncle Joe might say - "C'mon man!" :cool-45:
100% positive as they lost sense of smell and taste and my wife still has yet to fully regain it. Kids are fine. Note that when it walks and quacks like a duck it’s a duck. What colds have you lose smell and taste? I am 40 and have never had one like that but covid, yes that is a symptom and they live with me and I was positive so put two and two together.

Forum List

Back