Both parents die leaving 4 Texas orphans.

It's all about priorities. They're conditioned to scream FREEDOM and LIBERTY and not actually think it through a bit.
I would rather be dead than do what you want. How's that for resolve?

That makes me very dangerous to you, I know, but try not to piss your pants.

It just makes me pity you and anyone you hurt. Life is much better when it's not all just about you.
No, it's not better.

Life is better when I get to decide and I don't have to listen to you smug statist authoritarians pushing shit on me and dancing on the graves of others to do it.

Life is much better when I do as I please, and the rest of you FUCK OFF!!!

Life is better when you Karens mind your own fucking business.

No, it's not better.

Life is better when I get to decide and I don't have to listen to you smug statist authoritarians pushing shit on me and dancing on the graves of others to do it.

Life is much better when I do as I please, and the rest of you FUCK OFF!!!

Life is better when you Karens mind your own fucking business.
You bet.

Bullshit. Some people get ITP and their blood platelets drop to zero and die from it if not hospitalized and treated immediately. Then there are the heart attacks, blood clots and strokes. The list goes on. But no one investigates the people that mysteriously die after getting the jab.
some people?

How many?

How many of those would have died anyway?

7500 people die every day in the US alone.

I can see that this topic has hit a nerve with the cult. If you had brains it would be a time where you reflected on your lunacy.

That is doubtful though.
Its only going to get worse and worse. Thats the problem with conspiracy theorists...they constantly have to create new ones when the old ones fail.

Vaccines work. They can't deny it so they have to fabricate lies.

They FAILED as parents. Once your children are born you have one job and they failed at it. Its lucky that Texas is a progressive and caring place so the kids might be well looked after.
So you are saying there is a 100% they would have survived if they had the vaccine? If you can't say that, you should probably just shut your limey pie hole.

There'll be more stories like this, sadly.
Yes and the vaccinated will die also. This crap will continue till we have vaccine passports. Then the government will know our whereabouts and who we are with 24/7. You people are idiots for letting the government grab this much power against us.

Forum List

Back