Both of Trump's CEO advisory groups have been disbanded.

its ok with me , feck these bigshots . My observations tell me that its the big time business and money big wigs , chambers of commerce , farmers , restaurants , kitchens , kitchen help , whores and prostitutes that commonly break the laws while doing anything to make money and thereby ruining the USA for Americans like me and my kids , Grandkids and other Americans . ME , i also like money but i made mine by working for it Gentlemen . ------------------- GO TRUMP !!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- here you go , think my reasoning seen above is post number 3 Senor .

You know, the truth about this board getting dissolved was shown on VICE news tonight. Seems Trump got word that a lot more were going to be leaving as well, so he dissolved it before he lost face.
---------------------------------------------------------------- yeah sure Senor !!

They weren't the only ones saying it. Here's a link...........

After Trump Hedges His Condemnation of Hate, C.E.O.s Organize a Mass Defection

Here's another one............

Trump abruptly ends manufacturing council after CEOs disband strategic and policy forum

And yet another one...............

BREAKING: Trump Dissolves Business Council As CEOs Quit Following Charlottesville Statement

Not my fault if you wish to ignore how badly Trump is doing as president.
---------------------------------- and as i said in my earlier post , best that these money men and 'chambers of commerce' guys and whores are gone Senor .
Yet the biggest whore of all TRUMP is still here.

its ok with me , feck these bigshots . My observations tell me that its the big time business and money big wigs , chambers of commerce , farmers , restaurants , kitchens , kitchen help , whores and prostitutes that commonly break the laws while doing anything to make money and thereby ruining the USA for Americans like me and my kids , Grandkids and other Americans . ME , i also like money but i made mine by working for it Gentlemen . ------------------- GO TRUMP !!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- here you go , think my reasoning seen above is post number 3 Senor .
-------------------------------------------------------------- in other words , feck these big money men whores that are gone , happy to see them gone Senor !!

I remember when Trump was telling us that assembling this bunch of CEO's of various companies was going to be the catalyst for creating jobs.

Trump is the champion of the working man! I know, because I once saw him talking to coal miners, and he was wearing a hard hat!

Trump is the champion of the working man! I know, because I once saw him talking to coal miners, and he was wearing a hard hat!
------------------------------------------------------------- well , the TRUMP certainly used his education , time and a bit of seed money that his parents gave him to make a name for himself and you do see the TRUMP name all over the world even before he became President of the USA 'V.S'. .

its ok with me , feck these bigshots . GO TRUMP !!

Yea thats right - eat that shit and ask for seconds.

Alternative of holding Trump responsible for ANYTHING is too painful for you tools.

TRUMP'S parents have got to be proud of their Son Gentlemen .

His gramps made his money running brothels, so that's a non-issue really.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- my point is simply that Trump made lots of money and fame on a little bit of seed money . Seed money varies in size depending on a persons supply of cash but seed money is a good thing usually a gift from Parents to kids Anton .

Not because they wanted to. Because they got so many threats against them, their families and their companies.

Alternative of holding Trump responsible for ANYTHING is too painful for you tools.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ looks to me that all the PAIN comes from the side of YOU Trump haters . Must be hard for YOU guys to hear President Trump everyday Anton eh ??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ looks to me that all the PAIN comes from the side of YOU Trump haters . Must be hard for YOU guys to hear President Trump everyday Anton eh ??

Pain? No no, pain for us would be to admit that Trump turned out to be a respectable, popular and effective president.

Doesn't look like there is any chance of that, he was a shameless bafoon as a candidate and he is that same clown still.

Last edited:

Pain? No no, pain for us would be to admit that Trump turned out to be a respectable, popular and effective president.

Doesn't look like there is any chance of that, he was a shameless bafoon as a candidate and he is that same clown still.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TRUMP is doing Great , his supporters love him and Trump people certainly don't want lefty ilk converting to being Pro Trump , The most disgusting thing that could ever happen would be the lefty enemy , 'sur j4ke' as example becoming a Trump supporter Anton ,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TRUMP is doing Great , his supporters love him and Trump people certainly don't want lefty ilk converting to being Pro Trump , The most disgusting thing that could ever happen would be the lefty enemy , 'sur j4ke' as example becoming a Trump supporter Anton ,

Yea that's what you shit eaters say about shit - TASTE GREAT!

The rest know better.

Forum List

Back