Both of Trump's CEO advisory groups have been disbanded.

its ok with me , feck these bigshots . My observations tell me that its the big time business and money big wigs , chambers of commerce , farmers , restaurants , kitchens , kitchen help , whores and prostitutes that commonly break the laws while doing anything to make money and thereby ruining the USA for Americans like me and my kids , Grandkids and other Americans . ME , i also like money but i made mine by working for it Gentlemen . ------------------- GO TRUMP !!

Last edited:
Third topic today about this.
-------------------------------------- so what , if i didn't like you so much i'd tell you to mind yer own business and to move along G5000 :afro: !!
he can't move, he's the version of eric cartman shtting and pissing at his computer.

giphy.gif

All these CEO's sold their Trump stock at rock bottom price. They know when it's time to get out of the market.

You know, the truth about this board getting dissolved was shown on VICE news tonight. Seems Trump got word that a lot more were going to be leaving as well, so he dissolved it before he lost face.

You know, the truth about this board getting dissolved was shown on VICE news tonight. Seems Trump got word that a lot more were going to be leaving as well, so he dissolved it before he lost face.
---------------------------------------------------------------- yeah sure Senor !!

and just to add , feck these big shot money men that will do anything for money .

Actually a good thing.

No responsible thinking person should be part any committee or commission when they have to understand that they're exposing themselves, their spouses, children, and even grand-children to the irrational, violent hatred of the "american" left.

---------------------------------------------------------------- yeah sure Senor !!

They weren't the only ones saying it. Here's a link...........

After Trump Hedges His Condemnation of Hate, C.E.O.s Organize a Mass Defection

Here's another one............

Trump abruptly ends manufacturing council after CEOs disband strategic and policy forum

And yet another one...............

BREAKING: Trump Dissolves Business Council As CEOs Quit Following Charlottesville Statement

Not my fault if you wish to ignore how badly Trump is doing as president.

One of the councils took a vote and the majority was planning to resign, so they decided to disband after notifying the WH the next day.

Even if these CEOs agree with Trump, as any decent human being would, the'd face backlash from the libtard nazis back at their companies. And, they'd fear their companies being boycotted by libtard groups.

Even if these CEOs agree with Trump, as any decent human being would, the'd face backlash from the libtard nazis back at their companies. And, they'd fear their companies being boycotted by libtard groups.
These CEO's showed some moral courage and fled this sinking Trumptanic.

They weren't the only ones saying it. Here's a link...........

After Trump Hedges His Condemnation of Hate, C.E.O.s Organize a Mass Defection

Here's another one............

Trump abruptly ends manufacturing council after CEOs disband strategic and policy forum

And yet another one...............

BREAKING: Trump Dissolves Business Council As CEOs Quit Following Charlottesville Statement

Not my fault if you wish to ignore how badly Trump is doing as president.
---------------------------------- and as i said in my earlier post , best that these money men and 'chambers of commerce' guys and whores are gone Senor .

Forum List

Back