Boston Marathon Bombing

776. My view on Boston bombing (6/21/2013)

1. I think Tarmalan Tsarnaev was a recruited informant of FBI whom was used to infiltrate the Chechen rebel group.

Former FBI Employee: Bombers Could Have Been Recruited By FBI
April 24, 2013

Former FBI employee Sibel Edmonds believes the pursuit of truth will eventually lead to a far more secret agenda by the US, which she reveals to RT.

» Former FBI Employee: Bombers Could Have Been Recruited By FBI Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

2. Tarmalan was discovered by Russian intelligence. He lost his value as an informant. That was why he and his brother were sacrificed when the Feds needed some scapegoat in Boston bombing case.

3. Since Tsarnaev brothers were framed as suspects in Boston bombing case, they have to be dead so no one could challenge the truth of government story.

4. The fate of Tsarnaev brothers.

On April 18, FBI released the photo of suspects while Tsarnaev brothers were arranged in a meeting trap which later was described as a carjacking (As informants they had to answer any call from the Feds). To justify their death, the Feds also created a mysterious death of a MIT police. As a result, Tarmalan was pronounced dead, though other news showed a naked man arrested by police was Tarmalan.

- Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of the alleged bombers, claims the men were “framed by the authorities” and that the video of a naked man being arrested on the night the suspects were captured, which authorities claim was an unrelated individual who was later released, was in fact Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The video shows an uninjured man being led to a squad car, whereas police claim Tsarnaev was badly injured when he was captured and later died in the hospital.
» Falsely Identified ?Boston Bomber? Found Dead In River Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

However, Dzhokhar managed to escape for some time. To prevent a witness speaking out the truth, the Feds activated 10,000 police to search the escapee. Such unprecedented action may indicate how scary the Feds were to the truth. You also can see due to the scare of truth, they made Dzhokhar unspeakable. Some news said Dzhokhar was shot in the throat and had tongue damage. Some news said his throat was cut by knife.

Anyhow, the Feds need “confession” to justify a framed case. So unspeakable Dzhokhar admitted

5. Turning point. The brothers’s parents are in Russia. They revealed the lie of FBI that they knew nothing about Tarmalan before bombing. The parents aggressively accused “set up” plot by FBI. At last, to quite the parents of Dzhokhar, there was a compromise.

Dzhokhar contradicts reports of confession, claims innocence

By Ralph Lopez Jun 2, 2013
Last Friday the AP reported:

"The remaining suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has recovered enough to walk and assured his parents in a phone conversation that he and his slain brother were innocent, their mother told the Associated Press."
Dzhokhar contradicts reports of confession, claims innocence

6. Scapegoat in FBI.
Tsarnaev bothers should be dead in Boston bombing plot. Dzhokhar survives which brings a lot of embarrassment for FBI. Some people have to take responsibility.

FBI Agents Killed in Virginia Were Investigating the Boston Bombing
Thursday, May 23, 2013

Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...nvestigating-the-boston-bombing-2659348.html\

Are you trying to get the thread moved to "Conspiracy Theories"?

Urban Dictionary: kathaksung

kathaksung

Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more

71 up, 29 down

A man persecuted by Feds. Used to be labelled as "conspiracy nut", "paranoid"....
Judge by yourself by read his journal story "The dark side of US".

kathaksung is persecuted by Feds and a target of sully.

It helps to know who you're dealing with.........

Okay to take just one of your bizarre conspiracy theory points, you are saying the FBI killed two of its own agents because one the Boston bombers survives? Like just as vengeance? There were probably hundreds of feds involved during those few days in Boston, did they just pick two agents to push out of a helicopter and random?

How were "involved in the arrest" were they the guys who actually put handcuffs on him? Where is the source for this involvement, is there anything better than speculation and conspiracy sites quoting each other? Like what do you have showing these two men even being in Watertown?

1. This is discussion board. Is it too convenient to lable others as "conspiracier"?

2. My allegation based on facts. "Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev".

Yes, hundreds of feds involved during those few days in Boston. But if there was a secret mission to silence Dzhokhar, two were enough. There was no common sense in your question.

3. The intention to silence Dzhokhar was obvious in news:
"Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Menino told ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-turns-motive-031410096.html "

4. The death of the two FBI agents may prompts the death of Todashev. The lesson for agent is there: if you didn't fulfil your mission, you might die in drill.

Officials: Man who knew Boston bombing suspect was unarmed when shot
By Sari Horwitz and Peter Finn, Washington Post Published: May 29

Initial reports citing anonymous law-enforcement individuals provided conflicting accounts of what happened. Some law enforcement officials said Todashev wielded a knife and others suggested that he attempted to grab the FBI agent’s gun.

One law enforcement official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Wednesday that Todashev lunged at the agent and overturned a table. But the official said Todashev did not have a gun or a knife. A second official also said Todashev was unarmed.
An official said that according to one account of the shooting, the other law enforcement officials had just stepped out of the room, leaving the FBI agent alone with Todashev, when the confrontation occurred.

Officials: Man who knew Boston bombing suspect was unarmed when shot - The Washington Post

2. My allegation based on facts. "Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev".
Yup, it is a fact that two FBI agents fell from a helicopter fall. However it is just speculation that they were killed to make an example of them, don't confuse the two, it is a big difference.

You have not provided any information relating them to the arrest of Tsarnaev. Sure you claim they were, but when asked how they were involved in the arrest you can't seem to come up with anything. So again, in what manner were those two agents involved in the arrest of Tsarnaev? I'll wait.

"Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Menino told ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-turns-motive-031410096.html
Your link doesn't work, and trying to silence someone who can write by attacking their tongue would be pretty ineffective. Either way this is a moot point, dude spoke in court.

4. The death of the two FBI agents may prompts the death of Todashev. The lesson for agent is there: if you didn't fulfil your mission, you might die in drill.
This also hinges on your ability to demonstrate how these agents were involved in the arrest. Still waiting.

Yup, it is a fact that two FBI agents fell from a helicopter fall. However it is just speculation that they were killed to make an example of them, don't confuse the two, it is a big difference.

You have not provided any information relating them to the arrest of Tsarnaev. Sure you claim they were, but when asked how they were involved in the arrest you can't seem to come up with anything. So again, in what manner were those two agents involved in the arrest of Tsarnaev? I'll wait..

If you have normal understanding, you won't mistake the meaning of "Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings." I have no details more because I have no priviledge in investigation. That doesn't mean my opinion is wrong.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-turns-motive-031410096.html
Your link doesn't work, and trying to silence someone who can write by attacking their tongue would be pretty ineffective. Either way this is a moot point, dude spoke in court..

I have no power to disable the link. Who has the power and motive to do it? You know. That may prove what I said are truth, they are afraid of it.

This also hinges on your ability to demonstrate how these agents were involved in the arrest. Still waiting.
Still it depends on your understanding "Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev,". I don't understand what is your purpose to jerk on this. To prove these two agents didn't involve in the arrest of Dzhokhar? Please make it clear.
Or may be better for you, the two don't have to be the one to handcuff Dzhokhar because in an action, you never know in advance who would be the first one to approach the target. But they were the two got the mission to silence Dzhokhar secretly, (secret task only known by limited people) Don't demand me to show you the real command, I don't have it. It is common sense. Or in your word - conspiracy.

Last edited:
Anybody who thinks the Boston bombing was legit has a plate in their head.

Id post up the pic of the guy in the wheelchair but the mods threatened to ban my ass......but go google it......BOSTON BOMBING DOUBLE AMPUTEE......and check out the pic of the cowboy hat guy wheeling this actor out of the area. Fcuker just had both legs blown off and hes wide awake looking like hes about to burst out laughing.......and assholes like Ollie think that is perfectly legitimate!!!:lol:

Its legitimate if you don't know how the human body responds to massive trauma ( when it actually happens!!!:funnyface:)

Training accidents happen.....All the time........Even the best can slip up...... Once saw a jump master fail to disentangle his chute... No one knows why he couldn't cut away to his safety....Shit happens...

Opinions and coincidences do not the truth make..........

I've never seen trauma......... got it..... I've seen people laugh while they knew they would probably die and I've seen people cry over a flesh wound...

too.....go pull up pics of the blood near the ( supposed) amputees.......ask a nurse or a doctor if that is what blood exposed to oxygen looks like!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Its fascinating what the public will buy at this point......a huge majority in 2013 is easily fooled by the being puled into the matrix hook, line and stinker.

Ollie.....your opinion on here doesn't count because you are a paid government hack who shows up ONLY in controversial threads/forums for the purpose of keeping the truth from being exposed. You're the biggest phoney on the whole board s0n.....you can see it 10,000 miles away if you have half a brain.

Better yet ask the dozen or so Veterans on this site what blood looks like and how people act in these situations....

Or just go to Youtube and look up surgery.....I'm sure there's plenty there that show Red blood exposed to oxygen....Hint: It's red........

Your example was also taken in darker settings.....Not under the open bright daylight.......

You got nothing......

But go ahead and tell us what the motivation for the government to do this might be... I need a good chuckle... Not that you haven't already provided some......

Lets remember.....there are many people on here who cant fathom their own government pulling shit like this.......just impossible. Shit could happen right in front of guys like Ollie and he'd still dismiss it immediately.

Shit Ollie.....you are one fascinating mofu!!:eek: You're all over any controversial thread like white on rice......and no place else.:lol:

I always wondered if you pay somebody to contact you whenever there is any activity on a thread you are closely monitoring.....and would really love to know who pays you to ensure any conspiracy concerns are publically whacked.

Forum List

Back