Border: Refugees seen climbing 18-foot high fence that divides Tijuana & San Diego

Illegal aliens doing illegal things… And we want those people in this country? That is fucking funny
Trump wants them working at his hotels.
Lol, it amazes me people fall for just one side of the story. And Time sued for the documents, but never released them, only claimed certain things, only their word for it. Reading those stories, they don’t exactly mesh in certain aspects of it. Kaszycki, a union boss hired the illegal workers and it was through a subcontractor they were hired.

Climbing 18 foot high fence???

what are these creatures?

You left a country looking for sanctuary. The one you traveled the full length of give you that sanctuary. They give you food and water and transportaion. Guess what? Your sanctuary is Mexico. You found a better life, congrats.
My great grand parents came here legally, and they didn't get special treatment like Mexican illegals are now. No sanctuaries for THEM. They didn't expect it. Some of them actually were deported AFTER they came here . because they were unhealthy or whatever. Mexicans think they are BETTER than other immigrants? and they are above laws? In America, NOBODY is above laws.Even illegal aliens from Mexico, or those that exploit them.

160708-A-BZ540-066A.JPG

looks like they're climbing the fence, Johnson.

Our state plays this game, giving sanctuary to illegals, and then demands the Feds jump through all these hoops for immigration enforcement. Why? I stand by laws, Federal or local. And, there was never a vote in Colorado to allow illegals to violate immigration laws, it was just sort of magically happened. Can anyone explain, let alone reasonably justify HOW any AMERICAN city just out of the blue gives sanctuary to illegal aliens without the consent of the populace? How the hell does that just HAPPEN? VOODOO?

I voted for Trump, more as a middle finger to liberals , because I hate illegals and those that push legitimizing illegal aliens on US against our will. I hate that SO MUCH. Why can't any of these rich overlords living in ya ya land of either ilk that push for illegal aliens understand that we have Americans that need sanctuary FAR more? Why this pro-mexican bias? We need poor underclass from Mexico, because...?

take 15 million people out of the country and see what happens to the economy - their buying power escapes idiots.

15 million fewer low skill criminals. Our economy would do just fine.

their buying power escapes idiots.

but I repeat myself ..
15 million off the government dole
I’ll take it

China could take over the USA in less than a week....USING OUR OWN LAWS AGAINST US.....

Just bring 200 million Chinese to our Southern border....storm it and claim asylum ......

Our laws would require us to accept them.....then each Chinese woman just needs pop out 1 or two "anchor" babies and VOILA !!!!

400 MILLION PLUS new "Americans" completely loyal to Communist China.

NEW CHINA !!!!

I wonder if Chinese Law would require them to give us our nation back after being so nice and naive?

In case you're a Lefty and missed the point.....Americans are losing the battle to have a home nation. The Left is 100% behind it....yet they will lose their home as well. But because they're mentally unbalanced snowflakes, they think it's funny.

And then they'd form their own towns inside already existing towns like an invasion. And these would be called Chinatown. And they'd have the best Chinese food this side of the Yangtze River. And you'd get a free fortune cookie with a secret message that only Ralphie's secret Orphan Annie decoder ring could decipher.

And it would be a crummy ad.

My foremothers had all sorts of obstacles, Pogroms, starvation, political or ethnic/religious persecution. They didn't get special treatment or sanctuaries for that. But Mexicans get special treatment from prosecution for violating immigration laws? And sanctuary in mass numbers without the consent and to the detriment of the local populace? And this is what either democracy or immigration has come to?

why should a country .....

like USA....give money for free... to these scum

why

who asked these cockroaches to jump the cue?

and to right away ask for taxpayers money?

nope

no

Americans do not want theses leach scum...

what a pest

shu.............. go somewhere else....

I see homeless Americans now, and I cant help but thinking of the okies during the dust bowl, and people starving in the 30's. My dad and mother grew up THEN, they didn't get special treatment then, I see far more homeless and jobless Americans in the last twenty years, and we NEED to give sanctuary to illegal aliens from Mexico? And why wasn't giving illegals sanctuary ever put to popular a vote? Vox populi...Questions, questions.

Last edited:
lets start with a big fence in Tijuana

bloody hell... block to roaches right there ...:04:

Forum List

Back