Border Patrol Agents, Infected with Scabbies,Lice,Tb,Etc.

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
March 20, 2019, Report on Border Security Meeting, Deming, on 3/9

Media not reporting the dangers our agents face from caring for and baby sitting these illegals.
On the radio one of them said unknown lung infections, all kinds of parasites and Tb infecting these men and women.
And it is spreading into the nation especially measles and Pox.

What people don't realize is Measles wiped out populations all over the world before the vaccine was available.
Add to the new epidemics antibiotic resistance of many diseases now.
You libs put your own children and family at risk for you PCisms and insanity.

Media not reporting the dangers our agents face from caring for and baby sitting these illegals.
On the radio one of them said unknown lung infections, all kinds of parasites and Tb infecting these men and women.

What people don't realize is Measles wiped out populations all over the world before the vaccine was available.
That is not what the notes say, though.
It says, in these notes from a Cattle Growers Association meeting, that border patrol agents frequently get scabies and lice. That is the only thing it mentions them catching.
Measles and chicken pox would not be spreading anywhere if people would vaccinate their children instead of believing that autism bullshit.
I am all for being concerned when I get real facts. I see nothing here, except notes from someone discussing diseases which have been epidemic at some point in the past or in other places, not the border.

It says, in these notes from a Cattle Growers Association meeting, that border patrol agents frequently get scabies and lice. That is the only thing it mentions them catching.
Measles and chicken pox would not be spreading anywhere if people would vaccinate their children instead of believing that autism bullshit.
I am all for being concerned when I get real facts. I see nothing here, except notes from someone discussing diseases which have been epidemic at some point in the past or in other places, not the border.

So I didn't read ALL the article. Can't find the truth in the lib controlled media but I'm sure you would say the agents are all immune to all these illnesses and parasites ,Huh?
All with common sense knows it is a fact.

So I didn't read ALL the article. Can't find the truth in the lib controlled media but I'm sure you would say the agents are all immune to all these illnesses and parasites ,Huh?
Whosit, your OP failed. Face it.

Whosit, your OP failed. Face it.

So I got over it , so don't make yourself sick about.

The Migrant Caravan, Central America, and Vaccination Rates

Scabies and lice are pretty rampant in long term care facilities.

So it is us who are infecting everyone. Must be those old white racist in the nurse homes doing it.
I sure hope all the healthy disease free illegals don't catch anything from those nasty American border agents, don't you? sarcasm.
Where did the map come from ,La Raza, CAIR or China ?
Read TN's link. Two children caught chicken pox (why weren't they vaccinated?) after border patrol agent dad was exposed to kids in detention with chicken pox. Apparently, there was no harm done.

One agent (out of 20,000) caught a severe case of tb. (I am sorry that happened to him.)

So it is us who are infecting everyone. Must be those old white racist in the nurse homes doing it.
I sure hope all the healthy disease free illegals don't catch anything from those nasty American border agents, don't you? sarcasm.
Read TN's link. Two children caught chicken pox (why weren't they vaccinated?) after border patrol agent dad was exposed to kids in detention with chicken pox. Apparently, there was no harm done.

One agent (out of 20,000) caught a severe case of tb. (I am sorry that happened to him.)

Because they dont vaccinate kids in mehico and south america?

Wait til one of them unleashes smallpox on the US!

Because they dont vaccinate kids in mehico and south america?
Two children HERE, kids of border patrol agents, caught chicken pox. Maybe they were too young for the shots. I don't know.

Currently, there is no evidence of naturally occurring smallpox transmission anywhere in the world. Although a worldwide immunization program eradicatedsmallpox disease decades ago, small quantities of smallpox virus officially still existin two research laboratories in Atlanta, Georgia, and in Russia.

This is not true at all. No sense in replying to this nonsense. Are you an illegal or family of some? No way your for this nation so maybe just a liberal?

"Liberalism is a mental disorder". M.S.

Currently, there is no evidence of naturally occurring smallpox transmission anywhere in the world. Although a worldwide immunization program eradicatedsmallpox disease decades ago, small quantities of smallpox virus officially still existin two research laboratories in Atlanta, Georgia, and in Russia.
Smallpox in humans has been eradicated for now. The smallpox virus still resides in the natural world. When the population is Not vaccinated it will come roaring back!

This is not true at all. No sense in replying to this nonsense. Are you an illegal or family of some? No way your for this nation so maybe just a liberal?

"Liberalism is a mental disorder". M.S.
I'm going by what it says in the Fox article. If you don't think it's accurate reporting, take it up with them, I guess.

The camps holding illegals could be seeded with all kinds of disease. Typhus, yellow fever, even bubonic plague. It's worth a try.

Smallpox in humans has been eradicated for now. The smallpox virus still resides in the natural world. When the population is Not vaccinated it will come roaring back!
The National Institute of Health says it's no longer loose in the natural world, Willow Tree. You can worry about something else. The population stopped being vaccinated in 1972. There are a whole lot of unvaccinated people around, aren't there?

Forum List

Back