Booking.Com Is A Scam

do you have cast iron skillet for this corn bread

The best cornbread you'll ever eat comes out of this.....
upload_2017-10-11_8-41-39.png

According to the wife and the Guy who owns Redstone the food sucks.
They hit the top restaurants in NY when they go for business.
Sounds like you might be better off hitting the street level eats.
NYC has the best restaurants in the world

From pizza all the way to five star

Yankee food is way to bland for Southerners.

If your food was so good, you wouldn't need that hot sauce to drown the flavor! ;)

The only time I use hot sauce is on Mexican food.
The flavor profiles in the South are just more intense.

Oh God that stuff is NASTY!!!!

NYC has the best restaurants in the world

From pizza all the way to five star

Yes...It doesn't have enough lard, sugar and grease

No dumbass...we use spices.
You fools dont even know how to BBQ.

The hell I don't...I have a rub that is to die for
My BBQ sauce is second to none

Let me guess...you try and BBQ on a Weber.

Bingo
Weber Smokey Mountain does an outstanding job

b306ee6a-85af-45a8-8667-0f961a388faa_1.8fbebd150593037649eb1e6a70c9ba01.jpeg

Let me guess...you use a converted garbage can

Bingo

LoL......
Nah,I use a real BBQ pit,Webers are for yankees.

upload_2017-10-11_8-47-25.png

Pitts & Spitts - "The Best Looking, Besting Cooking Smokers & Grills."

Bingo

b306ee6a-85af-45a8-8667-0f961a388faa_1.8fbebd150593037649eb1e6a70c9ba01.jpeg

Yeah....I had one of those when I was a kid.
They rust out in a couple of years.

o that i can see...they do look eye appealing....they are cute but deadly

One time, I was making snacks for a Super Bowl party, and I marinated chicken wings overnight in this Chinese "sweet and spicy" Garlic sauce. That was the HOTTEST stuff ever. We could barely manage to even eat them. It even burned your cheek if you got some on your cheek!

I probably should have tasted it first before I just marinated the chicken in it, but I was kind of trying to hurry and get things prepared. :lol: Any time it is some authentic Chinese sauce, be sure to taste it first. They have some REALLY hot sauces.

best ....old barrel a coon ass did ....make it from la to here...rusted out after a few years.....

Yeah they cook well if made right.
They just dont last.

I watch a show on PBS (of course, I can't remember the name of it). It's about a guy who grills everything and he has a whole bunch of different styles of grills. He will even grill things right on top of an open fire or on rocks. It's a pretty interesting show actually, if you like cooking.

One time, I was making snacks for a Super Bowl party, and I marinated chicken wings overnight in this Chinese "sweet and spicy" Garlic sauce. That was the HOTTEST stuff ever. We could barely manage to even eat them. It even burned your cheek if you got some on your cheek!

I probably should have tasted it first before I just marinated the chicken in it, but I was kind of trying to hurry and get things prepared. :lol: Any time it is some authentic Chinese sauce, be sure to taste it first. They have some REALLY hot sauces.

I don't appreciate that kind of heat

The hotness should complement the main course, it should not be a contest over how much pain you can endure

The hotness should complement the main course, it should not be a contest over how much pain you can endure

I agree. It ruins the flavor for me, and I just can't enjoy eating something that is like torturing myself! :lol:

It's all about what you're used to.
I wouldnt cook with the Carolina Reaper but the Scotch Bonnet/Habanero is well within my comfort zone.

I'm growing some poblano peppers right now. Those are about as "hot" as I like it. They are very very mild and just add a tiny bit of heat.

This is MY pepper plant that I grew up from a tiny little sprout. :D This was taken about a month ago. I should take more pictures because there are more peppers on it now. That was my first pepper though.

Snapshot_20170913_1.JPG

Snapshot_20170913.JPG

Forum List

Back