Boobs - What's the "big"deal.....?

Okay so, which shape below is hotter: (do you consider the girl on the right fat or just "proportional"?)

View attachment 44179
images

Need to see both in the same shot but Both look pretty good

:lol:

yea, I got news for you, comments on legs are bullshit, we actually are talking about your boobs or ass. But it's rude to say; "hey, nice tits." in public

lol..good to know.

Therefore... I cant answer the question because obviously I have no idea how men think.

Women baffle me a great deal of the time.

What baffle's you about women? I'm 100% honest so ask away (thought, I'm not a typical woman so not sure it will help!)

Questions to guys:

Are big boobs the most attractive thing about a woman? The biggest turn on?
If not, what is?

Question to girls:

Does it annoy you men are fixated on boobs?

If i's not all about Boobs, what physical feature drives you wild?

As a guy, to me it's all about the ass. The bigger the better.

The girls are having theirs inflated these days, if they can afford it. Sad...when women think the more perfectly they artificially enhance themselves, the more love they will attract. Works just the opposite. The more flakes they attract and not for long.

What baffle's you about women? I'm 100% honest so ask away (thought, I'm not a typical woman so not sure it will help!)

Views on money.
What seems like over thinking and talking about the small stuff, yet ignoring big stuff.
Attempts at reshaping people into a more "perfected" mates.

I recently lost 100 lbs. I went from a DD to a B/C. Guys still stare at the boobs. It doesn't make a difference.

But I will say, most guys comment on legs more. I think a nice pair of toned long legs will catch a guys attention before a good rack will.

yea, I got news for you, comments on legs are bullshit, we actually are talking about your boobs or ass. But it's rude to say; "hey, nice tits." in public
She has nice hair

and stuff

mostly stuff

I recently lost 100 lbs. I went from a DD to a B/C. Guys still stare at the boobs. It doesn't make a difference.

But I will say, most guys comment on legs more. I think a nice pair of toned long legs will catch a guys attention before a good rack will.

She has nice hair

and stuff

mostly stuff

This is a scene from Liar Liar where Jim Carrey can't lie.
He tells her in this scene that people are really nice to her "because she has big jugs"...

lol..good to know.

Therefore... I cant answer the question because obviously I have no idea how men think.

careful, I speak womaneeze

Views on money.
What seems like over thinking and talking about the small stuff, yet ignoring big stuff.
Attempts at reshaping people into a more "perfected" mates.

I don't care about money - or changing my mate.
I like intangibles (chemistry, immediate lust/attraction)
.... and, if I find something I don't like about my mate, I just lose interest and leave.

I don't understand those things about women either .. so.... like I said, I'm of no help.

I make my own money. And usually make more than the guys I tend to date. Does he need to have a job and be supporting himself? Yes.

But he doesn't need to support me. I do that...and have been doing that..just fine for many years.

lol..good to know.

Okay so, which shape below is hotter: (do you consider the girl on the right fat or just "proportional"?)

View attachment 44179
images

The one on the right has my mouth watering. Her boobs are voluptuous, so I just want her to stand and turn around because there has to be a hot ass to match.

I make my own money. And usually make more than the guys I tend to date. Does he need to have a job and be supporting himself? Yes.

But he doesn't need to support me. I do that...and have been doing that..just fine for many years.

If I may use your avatar as an example, I would want to strike up a conversation with her because she has a nice appearance and takes care of herself. Being that put together usually indicates intelligence, which is a factor for me.

If I may use your avatar as an example, I would want to strike up a conversation with her because she has a nice appearance and takes care of herself. Being that put together usually indicates intelligence, which is a factor for me.

My avatar is me...so thank you.

I do dress like this every day for work...heels, skirt, I try to look nice and professional (classy). I handle Federal contracts for a Biometrics company...so I know my stuff.

I never (very rarely) get approached by men though. I am told I can be intimidating. A woman with her shit together scares most (not all) men.

I do dress like this every day for work...heels, skirt, I try to look nice and professional (classy). I handle Federal contracts for a Biometrics company...so I know my stuff.

I never (very rarely) get approached by men though. I am told I can be intimidating. A woman with her shit together scares most (not all) men.
must resist inner creep
must
must

fukkit

I'd so do you in that cubical.

You are welcome. My youngest is attractive, smart and a past accomplished athlete. She has the same problem.

If not, what is?

I definitely enjoy large breasted women, though "large" is a proportional concept.

HOWEVER, large breasts cannot overcome a diseased personality or attitude so far as I'm concerned.

If not, what is?

I definitely enjoy large breasted women, though "large" is a proportional concept.

HOWEVER, large breasts cannot overcome a diseased personality or attitude so far as I'm concerned.

I think that's what women misunderstand....
Men are attracted by looks initially, they, if your personality sucks, and they break up with you, they get (wrongly) labeled as only like you for your looks or sex... well it takes a while for them to see your "real" personality, so, maybe you just have a bad personality!

Forum List

Back