Bonus Hole

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
BagoStones.jpg

Yes, the OP`s mind. Normal people ignore this kind of crap. I can`t think of a reason to care what LQBG or LBJ do.
Its shoved down our throats daily by them and the msm. What do you expect?
But naw, fuck that. Dont actually think about it. Just regurgitate what everyone else says.

Its shoved down our throats daily by them and the msm. What do you expect?
But naw, fuck that. Dont actually think about it. Just regurgitate what everyone else says.
This is the first I`ve seen of it today, and I`m up at 4 a.m. You obviously are seeking this weird stuff.

Show some respect here for the new term!!

All this making fun of Leftists may cause people to feel bad, so start using the terms like they tell us to do.

I'll go first, Joe Biden is a bonus hole.

I saw the episode of the street preacher reading out loud from the Bible in the middle of a LGBT gathering. They kept waving feathers in his face, barking like a dog in his face until one of them ripped the Bible from his hands and tore out all the pages. I was hoping he would punch the dog man in the balls so hard that he would be coughing up gonads. Eventually the public is going to retaliate and it won't be pretty. Why these mentally ill faggots are not arrested for public indecent exposure is beyond me. "Bonus hole" my Aunt Fanny.

Forum List

Back